Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora's Box ❯ A Madman's Foreplay ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Sadly I don't own any of the Hellsing characters. But I do own Pandora and any fictional soldiers I decide to use. =)
 
 
It was a gorgeous manor. In the moonlight, it stood tall and proud and seemed to have many rooms with dark windows looking out to the world. A gate of gigantic proportions made with both cinder block and black iron stretched around it. I stood at the gate and bounced on my toes. A black AC/DC backpack sat by my feet.
 
Some people had dreams that made perfect sense: get the best job, get the best pay, have the most sex, get the most awards.
 
Me, I just wanted to be a vampire's plaything. Well his servant…or bed slave…I hadn't decided yet. Whichever appealed to me most. But I didn't want to be just any vampire's…toy. No, I had bigger goals. I wanted to be Alucard's. The No Life King himself. That's who I wanted.
 
Would I get him? Who knows? But either way, I was sure I was going to be in for a fun ride. And if anything, I'd get to work with the infamous Hellsing organization. What more could a two hundred and fifty year old vampiress ask for?
 
I hit the button on the intercom situated right beneath the little gold sign that read: Hellsing Manor. A cultured English voice, distinctly male came out. “How may I help you, miss?”
 
Somewhere I knew there was a camera and instinctively I glanced upwards, staring into the wall a few inches above me. I smiled, flashing no fang. “Hello. My name is Pandora. I'm here for…Sir Integra.” Couldn't very well demand to see Mr. Big, Red and Sexy right off the bat could I?
 
“Indeed, Miss Pandora?” The voice was completely neutral but I could detect a shade of surprise. I widened my smile. I knew I looked a little less than appropriate. I wore my favorite black t-shirt, a ratty piece of material that barely made it across my rather substantial chest. It was ripped and hung in tatters above my belly button, exposing the shining silver skull nestled in it. My jeans were the oldest I owned and the most comfortable. There was a long rip that went from the top of my thigh to my knee in one pants leg. And on my feet, were worn black Converses. I looked American and young.
 
Damn if I cared! “Yes indeed, sir,” I said smartly, smiling still. “Is she in tonight?”
 
“Please hold while I see if she is taking visitors.” The English voice was a trifle unsteady as it clicked off and I found myself chuckling. I loved throwing people off guard. It filled my days and was all I truly loved. That and mad supernatural sex. That was good too.
 
“Miss Pandora?” the voice came back on with a quiet click and I smiled up at the invisible camera again.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Sir Integra will see you now.” With a click the voice vanished and the gates opened up in majestic slowness. With a jaunty step, I swept the bag up onto my shoulder and sauntered in, whistling carelessly.
 
Inside I saw magnificence. A ridiculously huge fountain sat in the very center of what I would have called a front yard but probably had a fancier title. I spied the telltale green of tanks towards my left and the sound of gunshots, too faint for human ears, could be heard to my right. Stone steps led towards a pair of elegant mahogany doors.
 
I grinned and skipped up the steps. Before my foot could touch the top step, the doors came open and a sharply dressed elderly man stood to the left, a monocle over his left eye. He had dark hair pulled into a side ponytail and he looked so butler-ish I simply couldn't stop the shout of laughter.
 
Surprise flashed through his eyes. “Miss?”
 
“My God, they know how to make hired help the right way out here don't they?” I crowed, still laughing.
 
An uncomfortable smile tilted his lips. “Indeed.” He did a small upper body bow that managed to seem elegant, aloof, and menacing all at once. It sent a shiver of warning racing up my spine.
 
“I am Walter, Miss Pandora. I am the butler of the Hellsing family.” He smiled at me and I knew instantly, without having to so much as glance into his head, that this man could kill me. Would kill me if I did anything to harm Sir Integra. To harm this organization.
 
A wide smile nearly cracked my face in two. “Ohhh, I like this place already,” I cheered causing Walter to lift one eyebrow.
 
“Indeed,” he murmured almost thoughtfully then bowed again. “If you would follow me?”
 
“By all means, lead the way…” I followed him lazily, taking in the enormity of the manor though it was more of a “find the fastest escape route just in case” type of deal. Many shadowed corners and doors. The family coat of arms hung on a wall, I assumed and a portrait of a man who looked rather proper and strangely dangerous hung above a fireplace mantel.
 
I made a mental note to come back and find out what was so intriguing about the photo as Walter led me up a set of wide smooth stairs straight to a door. He knocked once before sweeping it inward and gesturing for me to follow.
 
Nerves had begun to dance in me and I thrilled to the feeling. A part of me was terrified at meeting the impressive leader of Hellsing, the female, petty part wondered if she was as icily beautiful as people had rumored her to be…and another part wondered if Alucard was inside.
 
Yes, my body was alive with feeling and I had to laugh at the irony before sidling into the room. It was wide and plain, with bookcases lining the walls and a mammoth window behind a straight back and chair and large oak desk. The carpet was pearly gray and the moon shimmered whitely into the room.
 
A small lap sat on the desk, dimly illuminating a stack of papers. But it was the person sitting behind the papers that instantly caught my intention.
 
My mouth crooked in a fang-flasher of a grin. “Hiya, Sir Integra. I'm Pandora.”
 
“You say this like you're important to me somehow,” came the cool reply. Somehow the light had brightened and I could see her. Pale blonde hair fell in precise lines along her angular face and rested against the forest green suit she wore. Glasses with big round lenses made her frosty sapphire eyes wider and more intimidating somehow.
 
Her skin was that pale tan that many Americans would have killed to have and a blue cravat gave her soft neck a healthy glow. A cross was pined to it. I smiled widely at the stark differences in the way we dressed. My hair, a wild, near blue-black fell down to the back of my knees when untied and my skin could not have been any whiter if I bathed in white-out. My eyes were red, like a lot of vampires but I frequently wore contacts just to be different. The color today was a darker blue than hers.
 
“Oh the name doesn't have to be important to you. I'm not really here for you anyway. I just thought I'd meetcha,” I said cheerfully and began to prowl the room.
 
“And why would you want to meet me?” I heard Walter cross the room and the strike of a match. Within moments the sweetly thick smell of cigar smoke wafted by me.
 
“'Cause to get to him, I gotta go through you. We Americans are pretty rude but even I'm not rude enough to just run in here and surpass the master for the servant.”
 
I sensed her eyebrow wing upward. “So you intend to try and harm Alucard? Foolish girl. Here I thought you'd be smarter than that.” I heard a click and turned from my inspection of the bookcases to face the barrel of a small gun.
 
I blinked at it. Then her words clicked in. And I started to giggle, a little madly probably. “Oh no, no, no! Why would I do something so obviously dangerous to my health?” I chuckled and shook my head. “No I have no intentions of trying to kill Alucard or any of the Hellsing members.”
 
“Then state your business. You try my patience, girl.” The gun never wavered and only the slight pucker between her slim brows let me know I was annoying her.
 
I smiled. “Okay let's start over.” I crossed to her desk and stuck my hand out, the black polish I'd just recently applied glittering in the light. “Hello, my name is Pandora. I am a vampire. But I don't want to be killed or wish to kill anyone.”
 
The word vampire had Integra's fingers tightening around the gun and her butler had shifted subtly into a battle stance. Tension was running through the room and I was running with it, loving the uncertainty, loving the feel of a possible battle, the possible death of myself or the other two.
 
“Then what do you want?” Integra demanded, cocking the gun.
 
Now I know a mad smile stretched my mouth and lust probably danced in my eyes. “Why…to screw your servant of course. The No Life King himself!”
 
 
Integra's head lifted so sharply, I was afraid she'd break her neck. Well, more like it would have been really funny…
 
“I confess to being baffled, Pandora, was it? Why would you come to me if you wish to…have relations with my servant? I can't very well control what he does and whom he does it with.
 
I rolled my shoulders in a shrug as I withdrew my ignored hand and went back to prowling the room.
 
“It's more of a courtesy, Sir Integra,” I drawled, spinning to face her. “You are like…the father of a daughter. Imagine if a boy just came in and made off with your daughter. Would that not put that boy most definitely in your bad graces? Would he not risk never seeing your daughter again?”
 
“The problem here is comparing me to a juvenile girl,” the voice came rippling from the walls and soon Mr. Big, Bad and Mad came flowing from the wall, clad in his trademark black and red attire and one very big black gun in his gloved hand pointed in my direction.
 
Seeing him sent all blood rushing downward to pool between my thighs. Without thinking, I rocked my hips, trying to relieve some of the pressure as I studied. Good God he was even hotter in person, I thought, licking my lips and focusing intently.
 
Thick black hair ran down his back in a chaotic mane, a striking difference against the blood red overcoat. His black suit glided down his body in a glove-tight fit, the pants tucked into calf high boots so dark, except for the extra shine, it was hard to tell where the suit ended and the boots began. A red cravat stood brightly against his neck. I grinned, imagining licking the salty hollow of his throat. My tongue flicked out without me thinking and something both mad and delicious flashed in his eyes.
 
But the gun never wavered. “So…you want to fuck the No Life King,” he drawled lazily, his free hand running up and down his side.
 
A grin streaked across my mouth. “Well, you could say that.”
 
“It seems she's come a long way to do so, Alucard. Perhaps you should oblige her?” Integra's voice came smooth, like the best ice cream.
 
Her servant glanced at her, gun still pointed at me. “So willing to share me, my master?”
 
Intrigued, I tilted my head. There were rumors that the ice princess and her mad hellion had more than just a master-servant relationship but I'd never put much stock into it.
 
Now I was reconsidering my hastiness. With an ease born of two many years of just doing whatever the hell I wanted, I lifted my hands up in a half-surrendering sign. “Hey, if you two have something going on, I'll be happy to wait. I'd just like a taste.”
 
Alucard faced me and again, my tongue flicked out at him. I couldn't control it, I was tempted to go up to him and lick the air around him, just to keep his scent on my tongue. My hips rocked a little faster, enough to catch his notice.
 
“I think you're horny,” he murmured, using his gun to gesture to me. He smiled at me, something wild flashing in his eyes. “The question is, can you handle me?”
 
I threw my head back and roared with laughter. I laughed so hard the contacts fell out of my eyes somehow and when I looked at him, it was through the blood-red eyes of a vampire. His eyes widened just the smallest bit and then he began to chuckle himself. The gun cocked.
 
“A vampire, hmm? I couldn't even smell the difference, though I heard you say what you were.” He aimed his gun and I braced my legs apart, still grinning. “I like that.”
 
I licked my lips slowly and lowered my lashes. “Sir Integra…would it be alright if I stayed here? I'd be willing to earn my keep.” In any way. I projected the thought and Alucard's eyes flared.
 
I sensed more than saw Integra's dismissive shrug. “My rules are simple: don't eat anybody that works for me and don't bring any attention to the organization.” I felt her sudden scrutiny on the side of my face.
 
Alucard's finger was rubbing the trigger finger in the lightest touches, so light; it was like he was brushing the air. All I could think of was riding that big gun…
 
“Can you shoot a gun, Pandora?”
 
My smile grew lazy. “If it has a trigger, I can shoot it.”
 
“Excellent. You're hired. Alucard, show her to her room then report back here. Get Seras in here as well.”
 
“Yes, my Master,” He purred…then pulled the trigger. I burst into laughter and was still laughing when the bullet pierced my shoulder.
 
Skin ripped apart, tendons and muscles were exposed as I flew backwards and hit the bookcases with a hard thump. I grunted and still giggled. Distantly I heard Integra yelling at Alucard but it faded into the background.
 
Another bullet came and put a fist-sized hole in my thigh. I giggled harder and forced myself into an upright position. Alucard was standing above me, gun pointed down at me. I openly laughed, body shaking with blood loss, terror, and sheer lust for the madman above me. My body was wet with two very different liquids and I was thrilling to the show of pure cold-bloodedness he was playing for my amusement.
 
He stared down at me then shifted, the overcoat brushing the side. I caught a bird's eye view of one very impressive…gun hidden in his suit. I licked my lips again.
 
“I think I like your gun,” I murmured, oblivious to the other people in the room.
 
Bloodlust flashed like wild lightning in his gaze. “I think you just might able to handle me then!”
 
He fired again until I was a bloody, giggling mass.
 
Integra suddenly came through to my distorted ears. “What the hell are you doing, servant?
 
Alucard's smooth baritone came next. “Just a little foreplay, my Master. Look she's already disappearing.” The sound of footfalls muffled by carpet. “Your room is four doors down, on your right. I'll bring your bag…later.” The `later' was infused with innuendo and touches of lunacy.
 
Had I still had a body, I would have shivered. Instead…I simply found the crack beneath the bookcase and seeped through.