Heroes Fan Fiction ❯ Girl in the Painting ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: WARNING for underage adult themes in this chapter. The rating of the story has been changed to `M' for a reason. Thanks!
 
Girl in the Painting
Epilogue
As Isaac drove his friend's scooter down the tight Parisian alleys, Claire snuggled to him tightly and tuned out the rest of the world. As she leaned against him, the trip to his friend's house put her in a daze, and soon they were there before she knew it.

"We're here," Isaac said, setting down the kickstand and taking off his helmet. Claire pulled off her helmet too, and she took Isaac's hand as he helped her off the bike.
Claire felt a hitch in her breath as she looked up at the magnificent condo in front of them, surrounded by a stone gate. Claire caught Isaac watching her as she stared at the place in awe, and he smiled at her reaction, squeezing her hand and drawing her forward.
“Come on. Let's go inside.” And she trailed behind him a little, darting her head around and taking in the full view.
“Wow, your friend must be rich,” Claire stated. Isaac nodded ahead of her.
“Louis and I were buddies in school. I was in the study abroad program at Syracuse, and came to Paris for a couple watercolor courses. Louis and I were shacked up in the same dorm on campus. He was a poor boy then, but he's an amazing web designer. Now he's got companies fighting over him. He freelances here at home, but this month he's in Cologne with his girlfriend. I called him up, and coincidentally, he told me his place was free.”
Claire shot him a sly look and smirked. “Talk about friends in high places. This place is something out of a fairytale.”
Isaac couldn't help his wide grin. “Wait until you see the kitchen. I'm cooking for you tonight.”
Claire's eyes widened, and she squealed in elation. “Really? Oh, I can't wait.”
Isaac pulled her into his chest and kissed her nose. “I only hope I can impress you. I have to make up for all the cooking you've done for me.”
Claire wrapped her arms around him and kissed his chin. “I'm sure you'll do fine. But do you know the one thing I'm excited for?”
“What's that?” he asked in a whisper. The smooth way his voice filtered in her ears made her body shiver. She moved her hips lightly into his and licked her lips.
 
She answered him breathlessly, “I'm excited for dessert.”
Isaac paused, laughing nervously as he turned to unlock the gate door to his friend's condo. He looked down at Claire as she hung onto him and said, “We'll just see about dessert.”
Claire hoped he was teasing.
--
“Ugh!” Claire moaned as she plopped gently down on the pristine white velour couch. She lopped off her sandals and lifted her feet to rub them. “They were right when they said you can't see the Louvre in one day. We barely got through the first wing.”
Isaac had sauntered into the kitchen, but he could still hear her through and open area in the wall. “Well, we would have gotten through much faster if someone hadn't insisted on so many breaks.”
“Hey, now, I've always wanted to kiss someone in front of the Venus de Milo. I don't know why…must be that whole goddess of love thing.”
“Well, as I recall, you had kissed me plenty of times in front of other masterpieces.”
Claire turned around and rested her elbows on the arm of the couch. She gave him puppy eyes and replied, “It's only because I couldn't resist you.”
Isaac stopped, blushing as he closed a cupboard door to meet her gaze. “Stop that, you, or I'll never get dinner made.”
“We could always skip to dessert,” Claire suggested in forwardness.
Isaac chuckled and pointed a chiding finger at her. “You know you shouldn't skip any meals, Claire.”
Claire gave him an inviting look and cocked her head at him. “I'll have to remember that… for later.” Isaac smirked and turned around to look for some pots in the cupboard. Claire watched him, anxious to help.
“Is there something I can do?”
Isaac shook his head but did not meet her gaze. “No, I've got this. Besides, this is your night. Why don't you relax until then?”
“Okay,” Claire said, and she reached into her back pack and looked over her daily purchases. Her hands fell on something silky, and her mouth dropped when she realized she'd forgotten something.
“Hey, where's the shower in this place? I could use one to relax,” Claire asked. Isaac came out of the kitchen and looked around the house. Clearly, he hadn't been here in awhile.
“Um, I think it's down that hallway. That one might be Adele's, uh … Louis's girlfriend, so you could probably use that one.”
“Thanks,” she said, turning around and taking off to the bathroom.
--
After her shower, Claire lifted a bag out from her backpack and pulled out the dress she had purchased. She had actually bought this with Meredith the night before, and she wanted to surprise Isaac by wearing it for him.
Isaac had never seen her in her cheer-leading outfit, not counting the prophetic paintings of her. So when she found a long silk dress with the same shade of red, she tried it on. Seeing herself in it had taken her breath away, so she could only imagine what Isaac would think of it. She had been excited the entire day they were at the Louvre, knowing that Isaac was taking them to his friend's house. Meredith had left a note in the morning that she'd be gone for the day and night, so Claire felt it was okay that she spent her time with Isaac. Meredith knew Isaac was there, and she actually expressed her relief that the man who saved Claire's life was in Paris spending time with her.
As Claire's thoughts wandered, she looked around Adele's bathroom to all her makeup, toiletries and ornate perfume bottles. The bathroom was huge, fitting in two of Claire's bedrooms from Odessa and equipped with the largest mirrors she'd ever seen. She picked up the hairdryer, the only thing black in the whole white washed bathroom, and Claire dried her hair before putting her dress on. She examined her youthful body in the mirror, embarrassing herself when she began thinking too much on what Isaac would think of her.
She only hoped that if he did see her tonight that he didn't think she had the body of some young kid.
She wanted to impress him, be good to him, and she certainly didn't want to act like some awkward, inexperienced virgin.
After she dried her hair, there was a light knock on the bathroom door. “Claire, dinner should be ready when you come out.”
She unconsciously wrapped her arms around her chest and replied nervously, “Alright… alright, Isaac. Almost done.”
 
And she rolled her eyes, feeling like a dork that she acted that nervous when he'd just knocked on the door.
She took her time with her make up, and when it came time for adding that extra scent, she hoped that this strange woman named Adele wouldn't mind if she had just one little shot of her exotic perfumes. Claire sniffed each one of the bottles, and when she spotted a leaf shaped bottle with green liquid, she smiled at the pleasant scent and sprayed just a little bit around her.
Carefully, Claire put the dress over her head and smoothed it over her body. It fit snuggly, accentuating her curves and giving support to her developing front. She fluffed the material in front of her chest, thankful that the design of the dress gave her bosom a little more shape. She feathered her hair over her shoulders.
When she felt she was ready, she took a step onto the cold marble floor and realized she didn't pack shoes. A cold feeling washed over her body, and she slightly paled. She felt so stupid! After taking a deep breath, Claire knew there wasn't anything she could do about it now, so she hoped Isaac wouldn't mind her bare feet.
As she stepped out into the hallway, the lights had already dimmed and the late afternoon sun barely shed any light through the house. Candlelight flickered ahead, and as she neared the dining room, her eyes fell on the table set up with the meal and Isaac waiting for her.
She almost jumped as Isaac's chair made a loud noise against the floor as he got up to greet her. She felt his eyes over her body, and she took a deep breath, hoping he liked what he saw.
“Claire… you are…” Isaac stuttered. He smiled, and he took her hand as she came into the light. “You look beautiful.”
Claire giggled nervously, fighting back a strange tear that had shown up on the corner of her eye. “I forgot my shoes,” was all she could say, and Isaac paused and began chuckling. He wiped her tear away and brought her closer to his chest.
He whispered lightly against her, “You don't need shoes here.” He kissed the top of her head and reluctantly released her so she could take a seat opposite him for dinner.
--
“It's so beautiful here. Two months ago, I would have never dreamed of being here,” Claire said. She was leaning into Isaac's body as he held her on the couch on the back patio. They looked up into the stars together, seeing a wholly new sky in the Parisian night.
“Hrmm…” Isaac answered her. “Neither did I. If someone would have asked me then where I'd be, I would have only saw drugs and paintings in my future.” He moved to trace a finger down her face. “I would have never had imagined myself with someone like you.”
 
Claire closed her eyes as she felt his soft touch. “Oh? And what does that mean exactly?” she teased him.
“It means that the future was better than my imagination.” Isaac bent down and kissed her lips lightly. When he didn't draw back, Claire moved into him, lightly pushing her tongue past his lips. He pulled her close as she kissed him, and slowly she moved into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her hips, and she cupped his face with her hands.
His tongue was eager, lapping up her taste, teasing her tongue and brushing against her teeth. She sighed in his mouth, trailing her fingers from his jaw through his soft brown hair. He released her mouth, nibbling on her lips before trailing kisses down her neck. He sucked on the delicate flesh of her nape, and she bent her head back to give him better access. She moaned as he sucked hard, leaving a mark that she wished her powers would let her keep.
She squirmed excitedly against him, and she hiked up her red dress over her thighs so she could straddle him. She moved, thrusting her pelvis against him as he continued to kiss her. She moaned as he moved a hand inside her dress, caressing the ticklish flesh of the small of her back.
“Isaac…” she moaned, breathing heavily against him. He trailed kisses back up to her lips and stopped, looking at her possessively.
“Claire… I…” He leaned his forehead against hers, and he tightened his arms around her body. “I want to do this,” he whispered. “But do you… do you want to do this here, in Paris?” He took her face in his hands and looked at her seriously. “Are you ready?”
She moved her hands over Isaac's and smiled. “I've been ready since you saved me, Isaac.” She bent in and kissed him eagerly, and he drew her into a close embrace, his hands fumbling with the zipper of her dress. Lightly, as the material opened, he slid her straps down her arms and pushed the dress down her torso. They both shifted their bodies, and soon her clothes had pooled to the ground. Isaac inhaled roughly, licking his lips as he stared at her nude form before him. As an artist, he'd seen many lovely nude bodies, but when it was someone an artist loved, it was a different feeling - a feeling a love, lust, and spiritual belonging.
Claire nervously drew her arms over her chest, anxious that he'd fallen into silence. She looked at him hesitantly, “Am I…?”
Isaac shook his head and drew her nearer. “You're amazing.” Suddenly, Claire felt him quickly dispel his own clothes, and she watched him intently. Her eyes lingered over his lightly tanned body, focusing on his lean muscles and the hair growing on his chest. She flushed, not used to being with a man with so much body hair. It was truly a sign of Isaac's maturity, and it was more alluring than ever.
Claire's eyes fell down below his navel, and she almost stepped back at the sight of him. She really had no one to compare him too, but seeing his naked excitement at all was a new experience for her.
 
“Um…” she bit her lip and paused. Isaac walked over to her, and she didn't hear him laugh at her anxiety. Instead, he drew her into his body again, an air of understanding surging through his touch alone.
“Are you sure… you want this?” His voice sounded like a breeze in her ear.
Claire took a deep breath. She looked around her surroundings, and as the stars of the Paris skies shined down on her, she felt at peace. Her family was still hundreds of miles away, and the only life she'd ever known was waiting for her back in another country.
But for now - here - she was with Isaac, the one man that loved her like she loved him; the man that had changed her destiny from the starting point, and through knowing only her, he was able to change his own fate.
And somewhere in a rush of time, she learned about the man that painted her death and caused her to be saved. She learned about him, bearing a love that was strange and right and real. And by loving Isaac, she was able to save him from his fate and give him a reason to live.
She began to cry, and she couldn't stop. When Isaac wiped her tears away, she laughed against him and drew him closer. She nodded and said, “I'm sure. I want this, Isaac.”
She cupped his face and looked into him deeply. “I trust you, Isaac.”
Isaac smiled and embraced her. He closed his eyes and said breathlessly, “No woman has ever said that to me before… and meant it.”
“I'm not just some woman,” Claire replied teasingly.
Isaac released her from his embrace and held her hand, leading her back to the patio couch. He smiled as he looked up at her. “No, you're not. You're Claire, and I love you.”
Her body fell over him, and she straddled his lap. She moved into him, kissing him fiercely and rubbing against his excitement. She could tell that Isaac was taking it slow, treating her like a lover and not some quick fix.
Claire moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair, lightly tracing his fingers over her back as she bucked into him. She moaned as his mouth dipped to her breasts, and her body shivered as his tongue tasted her skin, wrapping around her erect nipples. She squirmed in his lap, feeling her own wetness rub against his inner thigh.
Slowly he moved her on top of him, letting her adjust to him slowly and at her own pace. She'd assume he knew this was her first time, and he was trying to be gentle with her - not because he knew she couldn't be physically hurt, but rather he wanted her to be in control.
 
“Thank you, Isaac,” she said against him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he continued to kiss her breasts. “I love you,” she said, and she drew him completely in. She screamed as the pinch hit her fast, and she moved her hips with Isaac's guiding hands in a slow rhythm, slowly dulling the pain to pleasure.
--
As Claire cried and moaned against him, Isaac thanked whatever God was listening for his life. Something inside him told him that he'd be dead if it wasn't for Claire; he'd be dead and the only meaning in his life would be his paintings - for what they brought to the future for others. He knew once he boarded that plane to go after Claire he'd been selfish, and even if it had been the most selfish thing he'd ever done, he knew it was worth it.
The day Claire had burst into his life; he began to see meaning in this world. Without Claire, he could have traded a brighter destiny for a gruesome death.
`Thank you, Claire,' Isaac thought. He groaned, and as Claire cried against him, he saw stars and let himself go within her. When he opened his eyes, he no longer saw her in Paris.
Instead, white blanketed his vision, and suddenly he saw his future. Before him was a bright smiling Claire, the one that would help him paint his Destiny all on his own.
 
The End
 
AN: Thank you to everyone who has supported this fic from day one. I really appreciate you taking this journey with me. Also, this isn't quite the end. I am planning a one-shot sequel explaining the exact time of Isaac's prophetic nude painting of Claire. The one-shot will have a higher mature rating and be located at my writing live journal, media miner, and AFF. I will post links to my user info when the story is complete. Thanks again!