Hot Gimmick Fan Fiction ❯ Reflections ❯ Reflections ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Reflections
Lj Author: Pikapicokitt
Theme: Narrative
Fandom: Hot Gimmick
Pairing: None
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I do not own Hot Gimmick or any of its characters.
--Spoilers to Volume 10--
 
 
Hatsumi -- It's painful…so very painful, a dark encompassing feeling that's wedged itself deep within your heart. You love him, love him so much it could kill you, but… it's impossible. So very impossible and your soul cries for a love that is dying long before it can really see its potential. You don't dare try harder, don't dare give in to this feeling that seems so right, but you know is so very wrong. Two different worlds, two different lives, it's what you are; what you will always be. He lied to you, kept the most important information to himself. And yet, you still dare to hope, still very much love him with all of your heart. Still can't decide what is most important, still can't see what it is you truly desire.
 
Ryoki -- You don't understand, can't grasp with every fiber of your being what it is that makes her cling so harshly to that safety net. You know she loves you, know she needs you, but why? Why is it that even now, even when you've come so far, she still holds her family above you in her heart? Can't she see how much you need her? How much you want her; to hold her, to love her and never let go. You wonder if she ever really paid attention, if she ever really noticed the way she made you smile, or the way your heart would beat so very fast whenever she'd touch you. You truly love her, don't want to pressure her, but you don't know any better…don't know any way to express yourself other than pushing over those lines. You want to make her happy, but don't know how to express that.
 
Shinogu -- Torn beyond belief you aren't sure how to live anymore. You know you should be giving up, letting her live her own life, but it's hard to not want to be a part of that. You've always loved her, way before everyone else; doesn't that give you some kind of claim over her? Distance is what you know you should be putting between the two of you, but it's the opposite of what you're doing. You know everyone's right, that Ryoki's no good for her. He makes her cry, and hits her, and just genuinely makes you angry. Can't he see what a wonderful person she is? He must understand why it is that you want her. It's impossible to not see how much you love her. However, is it her that needs you right now…or the other way around?
 
Azusa -- You really aren't the bad guy here, even if it seems that way. You want revenge, but can't stand hurting those you care about in the process. You were wrong, you know that now, but there's nothing you can do to change how much you've hurt her. You find it hard to believe; hard to grasp that everything was a lie and a set-up. You find it hard to deal with the fact you destroyed the girl that you love, and just possibly her family. You want more than anything to hold her, tell her it's alright, that you're here for her and everything will be okay. You can't though, can't step in where you know others will be more useful. You can't betray your one good friend who needs her more than you do. Or is that true? Which one of you really needs her more?
 
-- Which one of you really deserves her honest heart?