House Fan Fiction / WWE Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Curiousity ❯ Painful Curiousity ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: This is the first time I've written a BDSM-related fic (I had to research, which is what I normally do for my fiction/creative works of art), and I love watching House, so this is the first time I've written a House-related fic as well. Chase is my bitch...lol. Like I always say, feedback is greatly appreciated. It helps the muses...lol. I don't own anyone or anything. I'm just a fan as you. Homophobes, closed-minded people, and little kids need not apply. Written for the April/May '08 Chris_Jericho_Unlimited Fiction Challenge.
 
 
"Next, please." Dr. Robert Chase projected from the exam room in the clinic area at the Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. He had done about eleven surgeries in two days. He had not eaten nor slept his few hours in. Tomorrow was his day off finally without any drama entering his mind and all he wanted to do was...
 
There was no one in the clinic but a man clad only in red and black tights and boots. He was robustly muscular, had short dirty blond hair with a frosted top, and sapphire eyes that glowed like the bottom of the sea. "How much do I owe you afterwards?" the man asked him, seething through his apparent injuries.
 
He tried to get up, but Chase helped him to his feet to prevent him from passing out. He slowly helped him to the room. The blond Canadian slowly climbed on the table, holding his head as if he dreaded it would fall off from his neck and roll onto the floor. "Could you tell me what happened, um..." Chase peered over the chart.
 
"Chris Jericho," the man responded, seething through his pain, then relaxed. "I had a match tonight, and I got punched upside my head, then got kicked. It happens."
 
Chase checked his blue eyes with a flashlight, somewhat amazed by the glow. "You're a wrestler, aren't you?"
 
Chris nodded and motioned to his tights as the Australian doctor checked out his reflexes and possible fractures. "Duh."
 
"Were you feeling any dizziness, nausea afterwards?"
 
"No," Chris growled. "And those fucking assholes left me here without my stuff, and—
 
He tried to climb off the table, but Chase stopped him from injuring himself more. "Right now, you should be more concerned about your well-being than your belongings. Now, you don't have a concussion. Neither do you have fractures that would prevent you from wrestling. You have a few bruises so to speak. Consider yourself lucky, Mr. Jericho."
 
"Chris, and I'm too stupid to get hurt and stay home, anyway,” said the Canadian wrestler. "Look, is it going to cost much? As you can see."
 
Chase smiled and gave him a couple of Advil. "Actually, this is a free clinic."
 
Chris blinked. "Oh. Well, can I use your phone to call someone to pick me up?"
 
Chase nodded and helped him to the front desk. "I swear, I'm going to slash their throats out for leaving me out like this," he muttered, then yelled articulately so that everyone in the hospital could hear him. "THOSE FUCKERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!! DO THEY KNOW WHAT CLASS IS?! GOD!!"
 
The next day, finally, Chase settled on the couch in his apartment. He turned on the television to old sitcoms and movies. He's been in and around Jersey, well for conventions, but it doesn't cover up the fact that he was expecting some fun from his day off. This was going to be boring.
 
Suddenly, he looked to the newspaper and traced his fingers over the classifieds like a marker on an Ouija board. They landed on an ad that stated:
 
Bored out of your mind?
Want something more than just your day off?
Call Phoenix @ 555-7149.
 
Chase's blue-green eyes widened. Maybe this'll get him energetic for tomorrow. But what kind and how much? Okay, he may be pretty, but he wasn't easy to be tricked. Okay, not often has his peers or House tricked him, but it was a risk he was willing to take as he dialed the number. "Hello?" a man answered on the other line.
 
"Hi, is this Phoenix?" said Chase ineptly.
 
"The one and only."
 
"This is Robert Chase. I'm calling to respond to your ad in the paper."
 
"Oh? What time?"
 
The blond Australian stared at the clock on the wall. "It's noon."
 
"No, junior, what time do you want me to be there?"
 
"Um, 6pm is fine. How much do I owe you for it?"
 
"Actually, my services are free." The familiar tone of the Phoenix's voice chilled Chase's spine to the tenth degree. "What's the address?"
 
"It's 1717 Lemon Street, apartment 7B."
 
"See you there." There was a dial tone, and Chase combed his hair back in nerves. Never did he have the confidence of responding to advertisements like this. He'd usually have his pros and cons on them.
 
The time was exactly 6pm, and Chase sat on the reclining chair upside down, his blond hair dangling on the floor. This "Phoenix" was late, and his patience was grinding down to a boil. There was a knock on the door, and the Aussie marched over to the door. "It's about time," he said to himself.
 
He opened the door and his heart almost stopped for a second as his gazed upon the features of the man that he treated last night: Chris Jericho. "You're the Phoenix?!" the Aussie asked him.
 
"So we meet again." Chris smiled. He was wearing a long black trench coat, and he wandered around the apartment like a cat. Sapphire eyes glowed like the bottom of the sea once again as he traced his fingers along the ad he posted in the paper. "Day off, doctor?"
 
"Y-yeah." Chase found his voice.
 
"Don't let me get your tongue." The Canadian caressed his face, then took off his coat, revealing a black leather one-piece suit with bondage chains and handcuffs. “Where's the bedroom?”
 
“It's—
 
Suddenly, Chris covered his mouth with a riding crop. “Did I say you could talk?”
 
“No,” said the long blond haired Australian doctor.
 
“No, what?”
 
“No, master.”
 
Chris smiled. “Actually, I expected a `sir' or `Phoenix'. I take it you've played before?”
 
Chase nodded.
 
“Well, then.” The Canadian caressed his long blond hair. “We're doing things my way, unless you call out `rabbit'.”
 
“Yes, Phoenix,” said Chase.
 
“Now, show me to your chambers.”
 
The blond Australian led the blond Canadian into a room at the end of the hallway. In the room, Chris locked the door behind. “How long have you've been doing this?” asked the Aussie.
 
“Three years,” Chris replied. “Get on the bed.”
 
“Are you topping?”
 
“Would you please stop asking me questions and get on the fucking bed?!” he commanded, throwing Chase onto the mattress.
 
Chris's sapphire eyes scanned all over his body, leading to his blue-green eyes. “Take them off,” he commanded, pointing the riding crop.
 
Chase took off his shirt, but Chris smacked him harshly on his thighs. “Slowly.”
 
“Yes, Phoenix, sir.”
 
The Canadian smiled as Chase slowly took off his pants and boxers down to the tips of his toes and kicked them to his side like a burlesque queen stripping to the sounds of exotic smooth jazz and rock and roll. He then took off his shirt and slightly threw them across the floor. “Now, turn over.” Chris commanded again.
 
The Aussie obeyed and turned over, his back facing Chris. Chris scanned all over his body once again, never missing his buttocks. He was beautiful, and the Canuck hit the jackpot. Just then, as Chase raked his hair back, Chris smacked him hard on his ass with the crop. “I didn't say for you to touch yourself!” he said coldly. “I'm going to have to bind you to the bed.”
 
Please do. Chase's thoughts raced to his hardening cock like the wildfire in the “Phoenix's” blue eyes.
 
Chris took out a belt from Chase's drawer, and smacked it over his hand to test its pain giving level. He set it on the chair, and took out his handcuffs. He turned the Australian over with his blue green eyes facing him, and cuffed his wrists to the bedposts together. He grabbed the iron shackles from his bag, spread his legs apart and cuffed his ankles to the other bedposts.
 
The Canadian traced his belt over Chase's inner thighs, then whipped them into red welts, making the Aussie moan and his cock weeping at the head. “What a little wanton slut you are. I bet you act like this all the time.” He said, pouting, then grabbed a cock ring from his bag to restrain his cock and balls with it. “This'll prevent you from running out on me, kitty cat.”
 
What shall I do? Chase thought again. He's skilled enough for revenge. There's no way.
 
Then Chris grabbed Chase's cock and licked its shaft down, bit up to the head, and licked off the precum oozing. He then deep throated it, driving Chase mad. “More…” pleaded the Aussie doctor, his cock aching for release, but the cock ring is preventing it from happening. “More, Phoenix, sir. Make me cum.”
 
Chris smirked again at his begging and pleading. “No, don't think you've earned it with all that whining.” He said, smirking at the beautiful surgeon chained up.
 
He pulled out a couple of nipple clamps and imprisoned the Aussie's nipples with them. “Phoenix…” moaned Chase, his accent thick with pleasure.
 
Chris twisted the clamps, making the doctor's moans intensifying. Just then, he stripped off his one-piece leather suit until he was down to his nude, robust, muscular body. He took out some lube from Chase's drawer, took the cock ring off, and coated the Aussie's throbbing cock. When Chase began to speak, Chris pulled on the nipple clamps and replied, “One more fucking sound from you, and the ring goes back on. Do you hear me?”
 
“Yes, sir.”
 
The blond Canuck claimed the Aussie's mouth as he impaled himself on his cock. Chase's cock felt so good inside of him that he rode as hard as he could, pulling the clamps that restrained the Aussie's nipples. Chase moaned as the “Phoenix's” inner muscles pumped his cock that he bucked in rhythm. Chris continued riding him like a stallion, pulling the clamps and biting on his shoulder for added pain and pleasure. He pulled on the clamps one more time before shooting his load on the Aussie's chest. The Australian doctor followed suit and shot his load inside of the Canadian.
 
Chris climbed off of Chase, and he unlocked his ankles and wrists, then gazed at the turquoise orbs. “Don't look at me like that,” he said callously, then smacked him on his chest with the riding crop. “Clean that shit off and get off the bed.”
 
Chase grabbed the towel by the nightstand and wiped the Canadian's sticky goodness off his chest. Chris pulled him off the bed and handcuffed his wrists to the bedpost, backside facing him. He grabbed the belt and began to slash over his ass with it. “I told you not to make a sound,” he articulated in tune with the whipping. “Did I tell you that?”
 
“Yes, sir, Phoenix,” cried Chase, as the pain from the belt made his cock twitch.
 
“You obviously did, or I'm the dumbass here.” The “Phoenix” continued whipping him into a red welt. “I don't like to be manipulated by beautiful creatures such as yourself, and I don't like it when beautiful creatures such as yourself disobey my commands. Is this how you want to be? You love to get punished, don't you?”
 
“No, sir.”
 
“It sounds like you didn't mean it.” Chris pouted as he continued whipping him with the belt. “Say it!”
 
“I'm sorry, Phoenix! I'll be a good boy! I'll be a good boy! Please!”
 
Finally, Chris placed the belt down on the bed and unlocked the handcuffs that restrained the doctor's wrists to the bedpost. “Get on the bed and latch the belt around your neck,” he commanded. “Don't fasten it or I'll give you something from the riding crop that you'll never think back twice.”
 
Chase did as he was told and laid on the bed, facing the sapphire orbs that belonged to the “Phoenix”. His cock was rock hard, and his body was aching for release as the Canuck commanded him to spread his legs apart. His quivering hole was welcomed with two fingers stretching him, and his body shivered when one of the fingers caressed his prostrate. Chris grabbed the lubricated condom from the nightstand and placed it over his erection. As he entered the Aussie doctor, he grabbed the belt strap with one of his hands while he used his other to hold on to his shoulder.
 
Turquoise met sapphire as Chris continued to fuck Chase with powerful thrusts. Never did he ever meet someone who was an expert in this practice, man or woman, and never did he meet someone with seducing blue eyes, man or woman. “Please, sir,” he begged. “I need more! Fuck me harder, Phoenix!”
 
Suddenly, Chris pulled him to his chest with the belt latched around his neck. He pulled the strap so tight that he was choking the Aussie while fucking him. He used his free hand to pump his cock as he gave him fast, powerful thrusts. The belt buckle created a purple mark on Chase's neck as the Canadian continued to fuck him harder. Just then, a wave of white fire engulfed Chase as he tossed his head back, and came hard and fast on Chris's hand and chest. Moments later, Chris followed suit, letting go of the belt that restrained the Australian's neck as he collapsed onto his body. He unlatched the belt, tossed it aside, and held onto the Aussie's sated body as aftershocks covered them. “I didn't hurt you, did I?” he asked him gently.
 
Chase finally found his voice from the breath of air he received as he responded, “No, you didn't, and I'm too stubborn to get hurt, anyway.”
 
Their eyes met once again as Chris caressed the long blond locks belonging to the Aussie doctor. “Are you really?” he smiled. “Are you like that with your patients?”
 
“Are you like that when you're going against your opponents?”
 
“Depends who I'm wrestling.”
 
Chase smiled, then caressed his face. “Well, it depends on the symptom. So why did you decide not to charge me?”
 
“Because I only offer it to someone who was curious enough to pick up the phone on their day off and get unexpected results. Plus, I'm often alone.”
 
Chase's turquoise eyes brightened as he gave the Canuck a seductive smile. “Really? So am I. I'm in desperate need of company.”
 
They kissed and held onto each other, finally letting slumber capturing their bodies.
 
 
THE END.