Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Uh Oh! ❯ Uh Oh! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Hunter X Hunter, Uh Oh! or any of its characters. All Characters are copywritten to their respective owners.... blah, blah, blah you all know the rules so just get on with the story.

Also, I'm don't remember quiet how the game show Uh Oh goes, as I have never actually cared to sit threw an entire episode, so something's my be incorrect not that many will care x.x I'm just writing from what I can remember.

Uh Oh! The Game Show!

*Annoying Game Show Host with Big Hair runs onto to screen*

Host: What do you say when you're wearing a spider T-shirt and Kurapika sees you!??!?!?!

Audience: UH OH!!!!

Host: That's right!! Uh Oh!! Uh Oh the game show!! The games show where we ask the questions and if you can't answer them you get sliiiiiiimmmed

Audience: SLIMED!!!!!!!!!

Host: SLLLLLLLLIIIIMMMEEEEEEDDDDDD

Audience: SLIMED!!!!!!

Host: Alright now that the rules are underway, lets meet our teams!! First let me introduce you to out blue team!! One's a child assassin just trying to have a good time and the other is a man studying to be a doctor! Killua and Leorio!!!

*Leorio comes prancing threw the green doors all excited and full of energy*

Leorio: UH OH! THE GAME SHOW! UH OH! THE GAME SHOW!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON UH OH! THE GAME SHOW!!!!!!!!

*Killua walks in with his hands on his pockets taking his seat in the green both*

Killua: You're on your own with that one…

Leorio: YAY!!!!!

Host: Take you seat O_o

*Leorio jumps landing beside Killua in his seat pounding his feet on the ground as he sits*

Leorio: I'm so excited! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Killua: ………….

Host: Now let me introduce you to the green team!! One's just a little guy who's searching for his daddy, the other ones a magician that dresses like a clown and has a passion for `fresh fruit!!!!! Gon and Hisoka!!

*Gon comes bursting threw the door, clinging onto Killua near tears*

Gon: GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! T____________T

*Hisoka skips next to Gon grabbing onto his legs and tries to pull him away*

Hisoka: No >< my partner!!!

Gon: DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME ><

Killua: ………….

Host: -_-` seats please….

Hisoka: Let go and come sit with meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Gon: >< I'M NOT LETTING GO!!!!

*Gon eventually losses his grip causing the two to go crashing threw the scoreboard from Hisoka pulling so hard.

Gon and Hisoka: x.X…..

Host:……… and last we have the reeeeeeeeeeed team!!!!! One's the leader of the evil gang known as the Ryodan, and the other is the last surviving member of a murdered clan. Kuroro and Kurapika!!!

*six stage hands come out dragging the two enemies on stage trying to stop them from killing one another as they thrash at each other trying to attack*

Kurapika: I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE ><

Kuroro: Well if your clan was even half as annoying as you are I'm glad that I killed them - -`

Kurapika: and if everyone in the Ryodan were as weak as you I would have killed them all by now!!

Kuroro: O.O you calling me weak!? -___-` oohhhhhhhh that's the last straw…

*the two thrash and hiss at each other*

Host:………………

*the stage hands place them in their booth right next to each other, as soon as they are free they attack one another*

Kuroro: SKILL HUNTER!!

Kurapika: JUDGMENT CHAIN ><!!!

*explosions and a huge cloud of dust fills the stage as the two attack*

Kuroro and Kurapika: !@#RY*(@#$!&#^@&*^#$*@%#^!@$#%*&

Host: er….. someone fix this problem x.x along with our score board….

Gon and Hisoka: X.x………….

*soon after, Gon is sitting nervously by Hisoka, while Kuroro and Kurapika are trying to chew threw the straight jackets so they could get back to trying to kill one another.*

Host: Alright, you all know the rules of the game right!?!?

Leorio: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killua: …………

Gon: T_________T why Hisoka T_________T………..

Hisoka: ^0^!!!!!!!

Kurapika: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kuroro: Arrrrrrrrraaaaaarararararrrrraraaaaaaaaaaa

Host: …………. Well then I'll tell you the rules!! It's simple!! Just answer my questions to win points! If you answer the question wrong you'll get slllllliiiiiiimmmmmmmmmed

Kurapika:………… slimed?

Host: sllllllllllllliiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeddddddd

Kuroro: slllllllimmed?

Host: SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

Audience: SLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEDD!!!!!

Gon………

Killua:……..

Leorio: YAY!!!!!! SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEDD XD!

Kurapika: SLLLLLLIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEDDDDDD!?!?

Host: SSLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!

Kurapika:…. I see…

*goes back to trying to eat threw the straight jacket*

Kurapika: gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kuroro: rraaaaaaaawwwwwrarararararra

Host:…….. Alright then! Split the teams up!! We're going to start with the first 3 questions each question being worth 20 points!

*Killua Hisoka and Kurapika get carted off and placed in the slime chambers*

Gon: O.o!!!!!!! YES they locked Hisoka in a plastic tube! I'm safe!!

Hisoka: O.o!?!????

Kurapika: O.o…. ooooohhhhhhh I don't think I like this….

Killua: -_-`

Host: Now, Leorio, Gon and Kuroro, remember if you don't answer these questions correctly, you partner will get SSSSSLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDD!!!!!

Kurapika: O.O!!!!!! WHAT SLLLLLLLIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEED???

Host: SSLLLLLIIIIIIMMMEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kurapika: O.O!!!

Host: SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!

Killua: Okay… that host is getting REALLY annoying….

Host: Alright Blue team! Here is your first question! Out of these 4 animals, which one isn't a real animal??

bear

cat

duck

pokemon

Leorio: O.o…. aren't they all real!?!?

Host:… no one in there, is a fake!

Leorio: >< damn which one could it be!?!? *thinks harder*

Host: You have to answer in 8 seconds or your partner will get sllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeddd!!!!!!

Leorio: D!!!

Host: D!?!??! I'm so sorry, but you're - ABSOULTLY RIGHT!!!! A Pokemon isn't a real animal!!!!!! It's actually a by-product of bio waste and colorful hair dye!

Leorio: O.o oh really? Well you learn something-new everyday O.o

Host: 20 points for blue!!! Now, green team!! Here's your question! In this group of objects, which doses not belong.

red eyes

blue eyes

workout machine

brown eyes

Gon: ………….. -_-` c….. I'm not that stupid…….

Host: I'm sooooooooooo sorry but that's the wrong answer, a was the one that didn't belong, b,c,d can all be found in the gym, so sorry.

Gon:…… I don't get it O_o

*Hisoka get a bucket of slime dumped on his head*

Hisoka: O.O!!!!!!!

Gon: O.o…… eheheheh I think I like this game XD!!

Hisoka: O.o….

Kuroro: O.o….. hummmmm *evil grin*

Host: Alright, Red team it's yoooooooour turn!!! Kuroro, what is the symbol used by the members of the group know as the Ryodan??

A spider

A lion

A Flower

A Evangelion

Kuroro: Oh my…. This is a tough one…

Kurapika: O.o!?!??! WHAT!??!

Kuroro: let me think this one over carefully….

Host: You only have 8 seconds

Kurapika: KURORO YOU #%^!)%#)&*@#^*& >< T#@&*!^#)* >< ^#&*@)!^#*^*&@#^&*)!^#&*^ If you even think of it I'm going to kill you ><

Kuroro: huuuuuuummmmmmmm………

Kurapika: KURORO ><

Kuroro: I'm going to have to say…….. humm……. Evangelion….

Kurapika: KURORO I'LL KILL YOU A SWARE I'LL KILL YOU ><

Kuroro: Yes…. Defiantly and Evangelion… so D it is

Host: ooooohhhhhh I'm sorry mr.Kuroro, but that was the wrong answer

Kurapika: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >< NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ><

*gets a bucket of slime dumped on his head*

Kurapika: oooh I'm going to make sure your death is painful….

Kuroro: No wait!!!….. maybe C…..

Host: No I'm sorry… C is wrong too…

*Kurapika gets another bucket of slime on his head*

Kurapika: ^#*$&@!%^#%!@(#( %#@!#&(!@&(#&!@%#

Kuroro: B then???

*Another bucket dumps on Kurapika's head*

Kurapika: damn it Kuroro >< you're going to get it when I get out of here I'm going to T*#$&!^&*!@^#*&!@^)*#&^!*&

Kuroro: Are you sure it's not D??

*another bucket dumps over Kurapika's head*

Kurapika: GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host: Next round is participation round. Blue team! You're up first!!!

*Leorio prances up at the peak of his excitement while Killua trails behind him trying not to go near him*

Host: Now what I need you two to do, is jump in the pool of mud and get as many plastic frogs out as you can! Each frog is worth 10 points, and you have 10 seconds to grab as many as you can. READY SET GO!!!!!!

*Leorio jumps in splashing mud everywhere while Killua watches from the sidelines*

Leorio: FROGGIES YOUR MINE!!!!!!!!

Killua: …….

*splashes around in the mud and managed to snag 5 frogs getting 50 points*

Leorio: YAY!!!!! WE'RE WINNING!!!!!!!!

Kuroro: O.o I think we're going to lose T_T they're too good at this game……

Kurapika: -_- we wouldn't have a problem if you wouldn't have lost 200 points by sliming me repeditivly!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we're -200 -_-`

Kuroro: ooohhhhhh but it was worth it…

Kurapika: -_-` *red eyed glare of death*

Host: Green team!! Eat as many pies as you can in ten seconds. Each one is worth 10 points

Gon: O.o!! PIE!!!!!!

*attacks the pie and eats all 10 in ten seconds.

Host: O.o…er……. 100 POINTS FOR THW GREEN TEAM!!!!!

Hisoka: That's my Gon ^___________^

Host: Now!!! Red team, if you look at the audience they have a bunch of targets on their heads.

Kuroro: O.o…. hummm yes I see…

Host: Hit all 8 of those targets with these water balloons in 10 seconds and you get 100 points! BEGIN!!

Kuroro: Hit the targets with the water balloons? *turns around and hit Kurapika in the face with each of them* whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops.

Kurapika: *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* X.X…..

Kuroro: ehehhehe

Host: I'm sorry but you get no points O.o you where way off your target

*Kurapika picks up the both he's sitting at and hucks it at Kuroro hitting him in the head*

Kuroro: X.x…… *falls to the ground*

The game is played for a while half an hour, the teams go threw grueling tests of speed rounds, actives and trying not to get their partners slimmed

*Kuroro gets a HUGE bucket of slime dumped on his head*

Kurapika: heheheheheh….

Kuroro: ^#&*@^#*)&! You did that on purposes ><

Kurapika: wa? Accuse me of failing on purpose on the super deluxe bonus round where the worse you answer the bigger bucket your partner gets dumped on his head O.o I would `never'

Kuroro: -_-`

*Soon it is on to the final round…… and there is only 1 spin lefty on the wheel*

Host: Alright Red team… Blue is leading at 984 points, while Green is in second with 100, never haven gotten anything more after the pie round. And You red team, are in the negatives at -1873 points. But you still have a chance so spin that wheel!!!!!

Kurapika:………..

Kuroro: I no wanna spin wheel >< I wanna dump more slime on Kurapika ><

Kurapika: SHUT UP ><

Kuroro: well it's not like we're going to win anyway ><

Kurapika: and it's your fault ><

*Kurapika spins the wheel it lands on `trade points"*

Kurapika and Kuroro:O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host: oh!!!!! Now you get to trade your points with anyone you want on the scoreboard!

Leorio: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE GREEN TEAMS TAKES THE GREEN TEAMS!!!!!!!

Kuroro and Kurapika: BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leorio: THEY SAID GREEN >< I HEARD THEM SAY GREEN ><

Host: Blue it is!!!!!!! Blue you now have -1873 points! So that means RED WINS WITH 984 POINTS!!!!!!!!

Kuroro and Kurapika: We win O.o!?!?!?

*the two grab each other in a hug and start jumping around like excited grade 4ers*

Kuroro and Kurapika: YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leorio: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T____________________T

Host: You two win a mountain bike!

Kuroro and Kurapika: It's MINE ><

*glare at each other*

Kuroro: no mine ><

Kurapika: MINE >< I spun the wheel that won >< you just slimed me repetitively every round ><

Kuroro: You slimed me every time you had the chance too ><

Kurapika: OH YEAH ><

Kuroro: THAT'S IT ><

*explosions fill the studio*

Kuroro: SKILL HUNTER ><

Kurapika: JUDGEMENT CHAIN ><

Gon: YAY!!! Runner-ups get candy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hisoka: so much fruity goodness ^___________^

Gon: Inches away from Hisoka

Leorio: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_____T why did I lose T_T??????