Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Band for Peace ❯ First Part (A tease) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Okay First Chapter. This Idea came to me when I re read a book on 9/11. I believe in every message that is in this story and I hope some of you readers can believe it too. I don't know how good this will be, I'm not much for a mushy kind of stuff. So I will add some fun stuff ^__^. Well here I go.

This is for all those people who were and still are affected by acts of terrorism and Civil Wars.

Italics - Some ones thoughts (narrative)
' Thoughts'- In story
" Speech" - In story
* Song Lyrics *

deticated to The Spaz's and especially my Twin bro. Kie. My First Beta reader and my favorite fan.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Some one once told me that Music was the universal language. In this day and age a universal language is just what we need. Maybe If some one can spread the word people will stop and listen. And after the attacks, well things are getting dire. Hopefully we can stop these times or blood shed and war. Music, heh, maybe just maybe.

"Madison?"

The violet eyed teen was brought out of her thoughts. She looked over at the teen that called her name.

"Yes Nicol." Madison said in a soft voice

"Mai just called. She wants all of Thunder Road in her office as soon as we can." The blue haired girl said in a soft voice.

"Did she say why? Or if we should bring our music stuff?" Madison asked getting up.

"No. She didn't." Nicol said.

"Oh, Okay. Get Rika, Ali and Eli and we'll go." Madison said getting her usual spark of hyperness that had faded when she was so very deep in thought.

"Groovy. See you in the car then." Nicol said.

"Yup." Madison said getting out her car keys that had a plum blossom on it.

Madison walked out to her car. It was a purple corvette. She put her long dark purple hair into a messy bun and then started up her car. She was soon joined by Nicol and a neon green haired teen, a bright magenta haired teen and a blacked haired teen. The Neon greenie was Eli, the drummer and the pinky was Ali, the bass player the blacknette was Rika the key boarder and back up guitar player. Nicol was the guitar player and Madison was the singer.

" Okay Ladies lets roll." Madison said putting on her purple sunglasses.

Mai's office was on the 15th floor of the record company building. The girls thanked the maker every day for the invention of the elevator. They walked in to Mai's huge meeting room like office. Madison was the first one through the door. There was already a group of guys in there, one looked really familiar to our favorite purplette.

"ERIOL!!!!" Madison squealed running over to the midnight blue haired guy in the far corner.

"Madi!!" He said sweeping her up in his arms and kissing her deeply.

Next came the calls from Nicol, Eli and Rika.

"TRAVIS!" Nicol yelled running over to the yellow haired guy.

"RAY!" Eli said jumping into the ebony haired guys arms and kissing him.

"TAI!!" Rika said happily giving the crimson haired guy a hug.

Needless to say Ali was feeling kinda left out watching the other couples reunite. That was until she heard the door open and more people enter the room.

"Ali?" She heard a voice behind her say.

Ali turned quickly recognizing the voice emedially. She knew it belonged to a black and silver haired teen she missed dearly.

"Kai..." She said softly and ran into his open arms. She hugged him close and he hugged her back. "Kai its been so long sense I've seen you. I've missed you soo much!"

"I've missed you too Ali." He said into her magenta hair.

"Am I the only one who is feeling kinda out of place?" Inu Yasha said.

" Nope." The other guys said.

Then the door opened again and in came 4 other girls. A black and pinked haired teen, a purple and bid shyly.

"TOUYA!!!!" Meilin said glomping her boyfriend

"Ohayou Mei." Touya said through a smile.

"Inu!!" The black and silver haired teen squealed

"Kagome." Inu said hugging then kissing her.

"Yue..." The blue haired teen said jumping onto the long silver haired man knocking him to the ground.

"Hello my angel of distruction." Yue said putting a strand of sky blue hair that fell out of Kaila's bun behind her ear. Kaila smiled then the two kissed.

"Juilian" The second red and black haired teen said softly hugging the blue silver haired guy who looked like Yue's twin.

"Mikia. My Goddess." Juilian said kissing Mikia sweetly on the lips.

"Sakura." The chestnut haired male said to the pink and black haired female.

"Syaoran? My little wolf." Sakura said hugging Syaoran close.

(K/n Its sad how long that took... I have too many characters >_<''')

Mai watched from the doorway. She let all the couples re unite before walking into the office.