InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl ❯ Kagome/Yusuke ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl
Author: inuyashagirl5
Rating: T (Ratings will vary between chapters)
Genre: Drabbles
Pairing: (Pairings will vary between chapters)
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi and Yu Yu Hakusho is owned by Yoshihiro Togashi. I just use their characters for my own amusement and for the amusement of my readers.
Author's Note: The only reoccurring character within these drabbles is Kagome. More often than not the drabble will revolve around her and a character(s) from another series. I am writing these drabbles to keep my writing from becoming rusty. I will take suggestions for pairings and/or ideas for situations, but please understand that some I may not be able to accomplish.

====================================================== =======================================================================
#1: Because You Smiled
Pairing: Kagome/Yusuke
Word Count: 169
=================================================================== ==========================================================

Because you smiled, I knew there was a bit of hope. At least, I hope that's what I saw in your beautiful brown eyes.

Because you smiled, I felt that unbearable pain leaving my chest. You told me there was no reason to continue being depressed.

Because you smiled, I was able to smile as well, albeit in a goofy manner. But it made you laugh, and I felt better.

Because you smiled, though slightly sad, I learned there was something else behind those eyes. Something that spoke volumes of understanding and trust.

Because you smiled, I knew you spoke the truth. Even though my past was rough, you didn't care. You loved me all the same.

Because you smiled, I didn't want anyone else. You continued to smile with those tears in your eyes as I completed my vows.

Because you smiled, I was happy and free. With you by my side, all the long years I have left to live have been made all the more sweeter.
============================================================== ===============================================================
A/N 2: It's nothing special, I know. I tried to make it sound like it could be told from either person because when I think of Kagome and Yusuke, I always seem to picture them doing what ever they can to cheer the other one up. I am a big fan of the Kagome/Yusuke pairing, so there will likely be more, but I think I'm gonna try a different character from a different anime. Thank you for reading and please review. Feedback is encouraged.