InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Enemies Team Up ❯ Don't Cry ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry the first two chapters were short but it's really just an introduction. I've learned better than to give up on a story because it only has a few reviews so this one will go to the end. But it's up to the reviewers when that end occurs. In other words, the more reviews, the longer and better the story! Thanks to those of you who did review! You have no idea how much that means to the authors! Anyways, RR!
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Dragon Knights, and you better be glad that I don't!
InuYasha was in his usual hateful mood. He glared at not only everyone but everything they passed, and there seemed nothing Kagome could do to cheer him up. For InuYasha had once again been defeated by his worst enemy, he who had tricked InuYasha and his loved one into fighting each other to the death, he who had killed so many and caused so much misery. InuYasha, all of them, had once again been defeated by the villain Naraku, and InuYasha despised himself for yet again being outsmarted by he who he had ruined his life, he only continued to make it worse.
A tear ran down Kagome's eye but she wiped it away before it hit the ground. She felt sorry for this half demon, and yet hated him at the same time. He was selfish, rude, overly persistent, controlling, hard-headed, irrigate, and very, very angering. But at the same time she saw a heart-broken, mistreated little kid in the eyes of this fierce half-man. He would never show it, but InuYasha was sensitive, and caring, he had been betrayed, hated, and thrown out or made fun of wherever he went. He was in love, and it had lead to his biggest betrayal of his life. Kagome could never stay mad at this half-demon for long, for she knew how it felt to be in love, and not allowed and unable to show the affection. Kagome had fallen in love with a demon, who loved another, and she hated herself for it.
“You cry to much, suck it up, you know I hate to see you like that.” Kagome jumped at the voice and bit her lip in surprise, of course InuYasha had known she was crying InuYasha could smell tears, as well as the pain she was feeling inside.
“What are you talking about?” Kagome denied in a firm voice, “I was just,” she couldn't say there was something in her eye, he would know she was lying, “The wind was making my eyes water.” This made InuYasha give her another, `your brain must be broken' look and continue to sit in front of her awaiting an honest answer. It wasn't till then Kagome realized the wind was as silent as the trees around them. “Just leave me alone okay, it's none of your business if I was crying or not.” Oops, I didn't mean to yell at him, but isn't that how it always turns out, I want to have a civilized conversation and we always end up yelling at each other, Kagome thought to herself with a sigh.
InuYasha gave her a glare and a sarcastic comment before leaving to sit by himself again, yet, honestly, this isn't the conversation he had hopped to have with her. He wanted Kagome to talk to him about what had made her cry, he wanted to comfort her and reassure her everything would be okay. Maybe he wasn't very good at those kinds of things, but he would go to the ends of the world for Kagome. The only problem was, he would do the same for Kikeo, maybe even more, and Kagome knew that.
It was nearly morning before the two of them fell asleep like the others around had long ago. But, as morning approached, it wasn't the rising sun that woke them from there deep sleep. For approaching them slowly but surely were four uninvited guests.
A/N: Well I hope you liked it, again I'm sorry it's short but it is just an Intro. So remember to review! And I'll really try to get a chapter up once a week from now on! Review! Please!