InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ danger of the unknown ❯ the fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Danger of the unknown, tigers and dragons
Chapter 2: the fight
 
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone but Hiei, Elena, and Vixina (is surrounded by lawyers) OK OK I DON'T OWN HIEI!!! Meanies
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
&Vixina mind talk&
 
$Kagome mind talk$
 
~kurama mind~
 
#Hiei mind talk#
 
ATTACK
 
Everybody avoided the girl with black hair afraid she had lost her mind. Everybody thought she was talking to herself. But if you looked closely you would see a black and red blur running along side her. If the blur had slowed you would see what looked like a young girl, others might see a menace to society while a select few would see a dangerous demon. But the girl talking to the blur only saw a sister.
 
Kagome smiled “Geeze Sis you act as if King Enma himself was after you!” then she burst out laughing scaring everyone in hearing range.
 
&He is, remember & the girl said through a mind link, $I know, I know I was joking. They're after me to you know! $ Kagome mentally yelled at her `Sis' &because you and your mom are the only ones who are privileged to see me &, $ why are they after you anyway Vix? $ Kagome asks (A/N ok u all should know this is Vixina)& because they can't catch me & Vixina smirked &nobody can catch me &
 
All of the sudden Vixina stopped. “Do you smell that Kags?” She asked sniffing the air. “Yeah, demons.” Kagome snarled. With that the two ran off toward the smell.
YYH GANG
 
The boys were at Kurama's house playing video games when a blue haired girl popped out of nowhere scaring Yusuke and Kuwabara. “Whad you do that for?” Yusuke yelled. Botan unaffected by Yusuke's rude outburst answered his question “Koenma found some demons that got through the barrier at the park a couple of minuets away from here” effectively cheering Yusuke up. “Well what are you waiting for? Take us there” Yusuke ordered.
 
Kagome & Vixina
 
When they got to the clearing in the park they saw an assortment of demons. “This is gonna be fun!” the said at the same time. Kagome reaches behind her and pulls a sword out of the air. CALLING OF THE WINDS. Kagome watches as her attack takes out 1/3 of the demons. “Good you left some for me” Vixina said and pulls out her katanna FROZEN BLADES OF FIRE effectively taking out most of the demons left. There were only about 20 demons left. All of the sudden Vixina feels a bunch of spirit energy coming at her. `Please don't tell me that they are here!' Vixina dodges the energy then slowly turns around `please, oh please' when she turns around her eyes go wide. &Kagome we got a problem. He's here! &
 
Hiei POV
 
I feel a mind link and listen in only to hear the short one complaining about a problem.
 
Normal POV
 
Vixina stops talking `cause she feels some one listening in. she looks around and spots the shortest in the group concentrating on some thing. &WOULD YOU STOP EVESDROPPING& Vixina mentally yelled at Hiei startling him. This pissed Hiei off. # You wanna fight onna? # Vixina laughed supriseing everybody cause is sounded like wind chimes “you think you can actually defeat me? I will live through your strongest attack and I won't even move. But I get a free shot back.” Vixina explained. “Hn. Fine, go ahead and die.” Hiei retorted. “I bet your attack would barely even faze me” with that Hiei took off the wrap off his arm reviling the black dragon tattoo. When Vixina saw the dragon her eyes widened slightly and she started to fidget. “Heh having second thoughts onna?” Hiei taunted With that Vixina glared at Hiei “lets get this over with baka yaru” with that Hiei closed his eyes and concentrated on his attack DRAGON OF DARKNESS FLAME the attack hit Vixina head on but she barely flinched. When the attack was done Vixina stood up and dusted herself off. “Well that was certainly refreshing” Hiei's eyes had widened noticeably “How did you live through that?” Hiei demanded “nope I'll tell you later now it's my turn” Vixina replied. Hiei composed him self and waited for the attack. When it didn't come he looked up to see Vixina standing with her eyes closed and her hand on the beads around her arm. All of the sudden her eyes opened and they were a pure silver/blue I SUMMON YOU DRAGON OF PURE DARKNESS AND DRAGON OF FROZEN FIRE ATTACK WITH `PURE ICE' Vixina chanted while taking off the prayer beads, showing a black dragon, a blue dragon, and a pink dragon wrapped around her arm. And they were moving. This attack sent Hiei through a couple trees and injured him badly. Seeing the condition Hiei was in Vixina ran over to him and put her hands over his chest and started chanting. Her fingers started to glow a light purple and soon all of Hiei's wounds were gone.
 
Hiei sat up abruptly and looked at Vixina “how did you do that wench” he growled. Vixina stepped back and lowered her hood showing her features. Every body gasped including Kagome. All of the sudden Kagome grabbed Vixina and they started to run. Vixina picked Kagome up and ran as fast as she could towards their safe haven. Hiei tried to catch up but she was too fast for him to keep up. `This onna has definitely earned my respect' Hiei thought