InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ Another Chance At Living ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIVING

Inuyasha : Kagome !! Wake up please !!

He had finally realized that his feelings for Kagome was a brother love and now she was at the verge of death and he couldn't even do anything to help save her. Sesshomaru’s ice barrier was also broken by the human miko and he loved her like a sister and blamed himself for not being able to protect her from Naraku’s attack . He felt his heart brake to pieces and a tear slid down his eye. Kagome purified Naraku but didn’t notice that a tentacle that was reaching for her and she has been shot through her chest .

Kagome : Don’t worry , Inuyasha , maybe one day , my reincarnation would appear and protect the jewel . I now give you the jewel , you may do as you please , you may also revive Kikyo .

Kouga : Kagome !! I swear if that Dog Breath revives that clay pot of a miko , I will personally kill him .

Sango : I will also not allow it even if it'll cost my life!!

Sango cried as she looked mad and tried not accepting the fact that Kagome was dieing.

Inuyasha : I won’t revive her , our love is history , a long, long time ago .

Inuyaha was so desperate in saving Kagome that he used his wish on the Shikon Jewel to wish for her to survive . When he reached inside the jewel , he heard a voice talking to him .

Inuyasha : Please revive her …

Voice : Is that your wish ? Prince of the West ?

Inuyasha : Who are you ?

Voice : I now reside inside the Shikon Jewel , but I was once known as Midoriko the Miko .

Inuyasha : Midoriko !! Please !! Save her ! I beg you .

Midoriko : She could be saved but you should know that changes will be made and you will have to accept it .

Inuyasha : I don’t care , just as long as she survives .

Midoriko : Okay , then your wish is granted .

A bright blue light surrounded the jewel as Kagome was lifted and healed . Suddenly ,blue markings appeared on her cheeks . Her eyes became midnight blue , and her hair grew to waist length . She had a blue crescent moon on her forehead , showing that she was a royal of the west . She later was finally adopted by sesshomaru and inuyasha , making her there sister . She also had to go back to Japan , but the well wasn’t sealed and only her chosen ones could pass.

JaPaN

Kagome’s family got over the fact that she’s demon , now , just as long as she is alive and safe . Kagome decided to visit her cousin Tohru that was a year younger than her . She got on a gigantic private jet that was owned by Sesshomaru and went to where Tohru was living . She made a call to Sesshomaru before landing .

Kagome : Sesshomaru ? I’m almost landed , could I live in one of your mansions over there ?

Sesshomaru : Kagome !! How many times have I told you !? We are family , and you could always use my property . Just go ahead and use it.

Kagome : Arigatou !! Sesshy !

Sesshomaru : Kagome , you are also the second vice president of Taisho Corp , why don’t you ever make yourself known ?

Kagome : you don’t either , Sesshy , only Inuyasha does it .

Sesshomaru : Yeah and did you see the results ? He had girls and reporters all over him .

Kagome : I know , anyways , if im out there with the mobs of fans, i'll be like dead duh!! and you don't want a mate for me yet, now do you? anywayz thanks !!!

Sesshomaru : Hey , don’t let any boys near you , I’m telling him to keep alert .

Kagome : Yes , yes .