InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Sequel! More things you didn't know and didn't need to know about Escaflowne and Inu-Yasha! ❯ Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Meanwhile, in the room with the screen….)

Naraku: *holding up the shard triumphantly* I have prevailed in the first act in our brilliant plan, dearest Dorny-kins!

Dornkirk: Excellent! Who is the next target, Monkey-kins?

Naraku: The one they call Heero Yuy.

Dornkirk: Wait, which one?

Naraku: There's more than one?

Dornkirk: Do you mean the pacifist leader who was assassinated or the perfect soldier?

Naraku: The perfect soldier. If he had already been assassinated, then how could we do the honors?

Dornkirk: No! There's two of them!

Naraku: Well, I've only seen one.

Dornkirk: It may be very difficult to kill this soldier, you do realize, Monkey-kins. But I have faith in my big, strong, manly man.

Naraku: Why thank you, dearest Dorny-kins.

Dornkirk: Wait, an image grows clear in my fate-alteration machine!

Naraku: What is it, sweetie?

Dornkirk: *gasp* You'll never believe me, pudding-pie-muffin-head, but he's not dead!

Naraku: *pissed* What?!

Dornkirk: Your lowly, doomed minion has managed to survive, even without the assistance of the shard from the Shikon jewel.

Naraku: How can this be? He needs the shard to live! I saw him crumple at my feet with that authoress wench….

Dornkirk: Oh, she was there, was she? Well then, that might be the source of our troubles then.

Naraku: Whatever do you mean, my darling muffy-poo?

Dornkirk: Well, as you might have noticed, beautiful Monkey-kins, she has more power than one might think. I am sure that she must have had something to do with this.

Naraku: Well, then we'll just have to kill her as well, won't we, my Dorny-worny-kins?

Dornkirk: Yes indeed, Monkey-kins, yes indeed. But about that perfect soldier…do you not think it would be better if we…persuaded him to come to our side? We are lacking minions at the present time, Monkey-kins, so it might be to our benefit to make him one of our lackeys.

Naraku: Ah, yes…your brilliant, beautiful self has done it again, Dorny-kins!

(Okay…anyone else a little scared by this? But yeah…. So, back in the girl's dorm, everyone (including the guys) are in the room. Most of them are trying to comfort or question Celena and Kohaku, but some are otherwise occupied….)

Penguin: You two-timing, back-stabbing, overly-manipulative, senseless, emotionless…

Folken: I am not manipulative!

Penguin: Ho-ho! You aren't, are you? Look at you! You're the most manipulative person I know! Well, with the exception of Monkey…I mean Naraku.

All: *look over* Eh?

Folken: But…how am I manipulative?

Penguin: Well, how do you get all these people to join Zaibach? What, do you leave baskets of fruit on their door?

Folken: Well…I promise them better lives.

Penguin: But they all get killed!

Folken: I don't mean for them to die, but Dilandau seems to mess with my business.

Penguin: *scoff* Right. Blame it on the pyro.

Folken: Well, he's always messing with my plans!

Penguin: Come off it, you are a manipulative little jerk!

Folken: I thought you liked me!

Kagome: *shakes her head* Ya know, it's kinda funny, but it seems like she fell out of love with him, and now they're going down the path Inu-Yasha and I went down….

Inu-Yasha: *peering* What do you mean…?

Kagome: Eh…never mind.

Inu-Yasha: What do you mean, Kagome?

Kagome: *patting him on the head* It's okay, little pup.

Inu-Yasha: Will you stop calling me a pup already?!

Kagome: But you are a pup!

Inu-Yasha: I AM NOT A PUP!!!

Kagome: *baby-faced* Ah, you cute widdle puppy-wuppy…

Inu-Yasha: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…!

Penguin: Don't you understand anything? You are so bl-

Duo: *walking over to Penguin and interrupting mid-sentence* Hey, Penguin?

Penguin: WHAT?!

Duo: Umm…I like you!

Penguin: Nani?

Duo: Well…I like you…you don't have to argue with the blue-haired dude.

All: *stare*

Penguin: *stare blankly* Eh…?

Duo: Well, you are really pretty…and you're super-smart, and you can totally kick a**!

Kagome: Anno…why does everything in their love life seem to relate to mine?

Penguin: *sparkles for eyes* Ah…Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama, why can't you be more like Duo?

Quatre: I feel so unloved….

Penguin: Ah, gomen nasai Quatre-sama! Come here and I'll give you a hug!

Duo: I want a hug!

Penguin: Eeeeeeeeeeh…no…you see, hugs are for my bishounen.

Duo: But I love you!

Penguin: Whoawhoawhoawhoa. You said like. Love and like are two very different things.

Erinah: *smacks her head* Now why does everything relate to MY love life?

Kagome and Erinah: *traveling back over to Celena and Kohaku* Eh…

Inu-Yasha: Hey, guys! Why are we all talking about stupid romances? We have Naraku to worry about.

Penguin: *looming-suddenly looking kinda scary* What did you say about STUPID romances?

Inu-Yasha: Eep… *hides behind Kagome*

Kagome: Don't mind him…he's just Inu-Yasha.

Inu-Yasha: What do you mean, JUST Inu-Yasha?

Kagome: Well…you're no other person, unlike Penguin, so you're just Inu-Yasha.

Inu-Yasha: Naniiii?

Kikyou: We really should focus on the issue with Naraku. He will most certainly try to attack again.

Relena: *looking around* Where's Heero…?

(Now…Heero has wandered into the room with the screen for no apparent reason. Naraku and Dornkirk are staring at him blankly.)

Naraku: How convenient…we do not even need to look for him.

Heero: Hn.

Dornkirk: Would you like to be one of our minions?

Heero: Do I get to die?

Naraku: *smiling menacingly* Do you want to?

Heero: I've been trying to self-detonate for some time now, but it hasn't worked.

Naraku: Self-detonate…?

Heero: Blow self up.

Dornkirk: And you wish to blow yourself up?

Heero: Hou.

Naraku: Well, if you become our minion it is more than likely that you will end up dead.

Heero: Really?

Naraku: Why, certainly…come and we will tell you our brilliant plan….

Heero: Mission accepted.