InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Exterminators of The Annoying! ❯ Meet the Idiots ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue Of The Idiots
 
 
 
No matter whom you are or where you're from, you've had a T.V. show or book or something with a character that completely messed things up. Well, that's why we're here. We are the crack team of ass kickers who go around from show to show and… take care of those annoying people. Now I think it's time that you were properly introduced…
 
 
 
Taylor: Ass-kicker extordinare
 
Taylor (Author) can be very high tempered, and will often resort to violence (and likes it that way). Taylor is the tallest in the group with brown hair and is very skinny. In the group, his profession is the general “Posterior Matinence”.
 
 
Will: Human Shield
 
William is an unusual person. He is immortal (we've tested it a lot) making him an ideal human shield, target practice, etc. he is the shortest of us and has short blond hair. He has been called insane, which we're sure isn't far from the truth, and always seems to be swearing about something or other. His role in our crew is…well…human shield.
 
 
Kevin: Smart Ass
 
Kevin is one guy that'll beat you with a stick then make fun of you for crying. He, along with Taylor, have a lot of fun pushing Will off of buildings, into oncoming traffic and what have you. Kevin is an average height with long, curly blond hair. He specializes in psychological warfare.
 
 
Mitch: The Guy
 
You can talk trash about anybody in the world except Mitch. He is simply impossible to be angry at. And as his job title insists, he's the guy. Mitch always has some kind of excuse to get out of working in any way shape or form, is there to…uh…well he's there and that's all that matters, right?
 
 
Now that you know the team, let's get started with the ass kickage!!!