InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in One Piece ❯ New Places ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kagome in One Piece
Rating: T - Mild swearing later in the story
Summary: IYOP Kagome in a battle has turned into some kind of dog demon, but to make the situation even worse she wakes up on a little plank of wood in the middle of a big ocean. What dose the One Piece world have in store for a demon that once was human?
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of its characters or One Piece's characters.
My Note: Please be kind and don't be to mean i like went people tell me how i can make it better but please don't be really harsh if you hate it, its my first story, so be kind and review.
Kagome in One Piece
"Talking"
Ch.1
Kagome Higurashi once again climbed over the mystical well that led to "Sengoku Jidai" (Fuedal era), With her Kagome had almost half of the Shikon No Tama or the Jewel of Four Souls. To which she had to protect form the evil Naraku who had the other half of the Jewel.
Kagome looked around for her half-demon friend Inuyasha, but to her demise he was no were to be found. So not willing to wait for Inuyasha to come for her, she started for the village oblivious to the trouble ahead.
Kagome had been gone for almost a whole 2 weeks this time, she was trying to finish up her final's and begin her summer vacation at long last but even though she had told Inuyasha and the others that her final tests would take 2 weeks she was lieing. the only reason that she did this was because having a week of testing going on would be a very good time to study everthing in all her classes since the begning of the year. so she had only one week before to study everything and remember it all in every subject. she for one could say she was beyond tired.
Mow to be back with her friends in this era was what she had missed the most. playing with shippou and watching him and Inuyasha play tricks on each other was always amusing. and of course she misses Songo who was just like her sister, she missed those hot spring talks with her. and Miruko, now there is no way she could forget him and his wandering, possesed, cursed of a right hand. always geting him into trouble. then little kilala of course kilala was so cute but then if you go getting her mad well lets just say you better watch out because for kilala size is not an issue.
As Kagome started to the village, were her friend and Lady Kaede would surly be. She was half way to the village when she sensed a Jewel Shard near by, since she know none of her friends would hear her scream and it was to far to run she picked up her bow and arrow and prepared for the demon.
When the demon finally found Kagome, she saw just how big it was ever it was, the thing looked a lot like a dog yet sorta like a wolf.
Don't come any closer if you value your life.” Kagome yelled to the beast demon, but the demon paid her not mind at all and started to run at her.
Kagome was terrified but she knows that she would have to fight if she ever wanted to see her friends and family again. So Kagome shot her sacred arrow aiming for the beasts head were the jewel was located.
The beast was hit by the arrow but just would not give up but neither would Kagome. Finally Kagome got the beast down after being bitten but she was alright walking over to the demon she knelt down to get the jewel.
When one of Naraku's Saimyoushou flew down fast and stole the shard from her.
Hey, you stupid bug give that back, I was the one who earned it. STUPID BUG!” Kagome yelled to the Saimyoushou as it flew away to return to Naraku.
Kagome soon started to realize the pain that was coming from her neck, the pain was increasing so much Kagome had a hard time keeping her eyes open before she know what happen she black out.
END OF CH.1
So what do you think this is my first story so sorry if its not to great. Send me paring. Review