InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Pure of Heart ❯ Kurama-sama? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi sorry I haven't updated in a while I just couldn't think of what I should put in this chapter. I'm at school so I can't see where I left off because they blocked it, so I'm going to just start after school and you know what's happening after school for Kagome.
 
Disclaimer- Why would I own either of these? I can't draw to save my life. Unless you count a boot.......
Extra Disclaimer- I do not own the song 'Put one Foot in Front of the Other' from Santa Clause is Coming to Town
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
You're Kurama-sama?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Kagome fell back onto one of the cushy chairs in the third music room (that's the room that the host club is held in right?) who knew that school could be so draining? She was used to strenuous days from her time in the feudal era, but this was ridiculous. She lay down on her side and began to fall asleep, when Shippo began to poke her repeatedly.
 
“Ugh what is it?” Kagome was already half-asleep and wasn't thinking that clearly.
 
“Okaa-san you need to wake up your meeting Kurama-sama today. With that Kagome sat up quickly.
 
“Crap that was today?” She stood up and started to collect her stuff. She reached inside her purse and looked at the small bottle on a chain. It is sad when something this small causes so many problems for lots of people. She put it around her neck to feel some comfort from it. It always reminded her of the good times she had back in the feudal era, but it also reminded her of the bad.
 
She shook her head and smiled. Now is not the time I should be thinking about this. Right now I have to think what I should say to the infamous Kurama-sama. She picked up her backpack and turned to Shippo, “Okay I'm ready.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Shippo lead her to a small car sitting out in the parking lot. Well that's what he said he was doing, but when she went outside the car was small from small. The giant H1 was just sitting there with Kouga in the front seat. To add to the hysterical sight he was the pair of black sunglasses.
 
Shippo, being the gentleman he is, opened the door for Kagome. There was a muttering of a thank you and they were off. They tore down the road going way past the speed limit.
 
“Uh, Shippo?” said Kagome who was hanging on for her life. “shouldn't you go the speed limit?”
 
All she got from that was a smile.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
40 minutes later
    
     Kagome tumbled out of the car and onto the paved drive way. "Thank kami-sama solid ground!" She attempted to hug the ground to no avail. She finally started to look around at her surroundings.
 
     The grassy lawn seemed to go on forever. The building was a Gothic castle that seemed to radiate some sort of aura that she couldn't comprehend, something new yet old at the same time. The white marble of the building shined with an inner light, but yet gleamed of danger. All in all she felt a sense of belonging and the feeling that she should leave.
 
     Shippo grabbed her arm, "don't worry Okaa-san its just a barrier to keep people who don't exactly belong out." His smile seemed comforting but the building gave her the creeps.
 
   Shippo wouldn't intentionally lead me into danger would he? Kagome shook her head and continued walking toward the building following Kouga and Shippo. Put one foot in front of the other she sung in her head and smiled.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
     The hallways were a labyrinth, there is no other description for it. Kagome couldn't find her way through this tangle of hallways even if she tried. Luckily she had Shippo and Kouga Its like they want to confuse people. Like its a safety precaution or something..... Right then she ran into someone.
 
     Expecting to fall on to the hard marble floors she tensed and closed her eyes. She didn't feel any pain. She waited another few seconds..... no pain. She opened her eyes to see a pair of familiar purple eyes.
 
     Miroku.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
     "Miroku?" Kagome almost yelled. In her attempt to stand up from his grip she tripped and fell on to her butt, "Ouch." Miroku smiled and helped her up.
 
     "Actually, I'm not really the Miroku you know. I'm known as Yuu Taishi now. ," Yuu smiled again. "I'm the vice president of Inu corporations. I am in fact the reincarnation of the Miroku you used to know."
 
     "Inu corporations?" Kagome was puzzled. She thought for a second, "Wait is that the company that Kurama-sama works for? Do you know who Kurama-sama is cause no one wants to tell me, and its driving me insane!"
 
    "Indeed I do but you are but one minute from his office why ruin the surprise."
 
     "Fine," She gave him an annoyed look. "lead the way Kouga."
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
    Standing outside of Kurama-sama's office was intimidating if nothing else. Kagome just stood there think back to about thirty seconds ago when they all left her
 
     "Kurama-sama said he wanted to see you alone first," was the only excuse she got from Kouga.
 
     Now that she was actually there she was wondering how do I know this isn't just some weird pervert She shook her head yet again Kouga and Shippo brought me here I must know this person or else they would have came in with me no matter what.
 
    Gathering all of her courage Kagome put her hand to the door to knock. "Enter," a voice called from inside. She knew that voice from somewhere....... She just couldn't put her finger on it. Taking a deep breath she grabbed the door knob and opened the door.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
     So how was it? Good? Bad? I know its kinda short but I have to keep my grades up or else you won't be getting another update until summer. This chapter took me a long time to write for some reason. Even though it is kinda short. Well I hope I can update faster than I have been. Review please! ^_^