InuYasha Fan Fiction / Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Angels and Demons ❯ Angels and Demons ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hehe… Another one-shot. It’s my first shot at a somewhat love triangle. Well… call it what you will, but I had a lot of fun writing this story. I like this pairing. Fun to write and fun to imagine. So here you go folks. A Fuji/Kagome/Kirihara fan fiction. At your service. Also, I’m on hiatus for ‘Male or Female’. Don’t kill me for those who read it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Prince of tennis. So sad

*~*

Fuji groaned. He heard his phone playing ‘Shooting a Smile’ and went to grab it. He flipped it open. “Moshi Moshi?” “Fuji, this is Kagome!” Was the reply he got. He sat straight up. “Kagome? Why are you calling so early?” Fuji asked. Kagome was one of his childhood friends. They haven’t talked to each other in months because of their school activities.

Kagome giggled. “Well, I was calling to see if you want to go out today for lunch with me and one of my friends, but… Since you sound so sleepy, you don’t have to.” Fuji chuckled. “Don’t worry Kago-chan… I’ll come. What time?” He asked. He looked at the alarm clock beside his bet. It was already eight. “I was thinking at 1. You okay with that? We’re going to Café Sakura. They have the best cakes there.” Kagome exclaimed. Fuji smiled. “That’s fine. I’ll see you at 1.” “Okay! See you there Shu-chan!” And with that Kagome hung up.

Fuji frowned in distaste at the nickname. Kagome had been calling him that since they were kids. He sighed. It didn’t matter. Now that he could see her again was what mattered right now. He smiled. Yes… Shusuke Fuji has a crush. He just shook his head to rid the thoughts and went to get changed.

*~* Kagome *~*

Kagome fidgeted in her seat. ‘When are they going to get here?’ Kagome thought to herself. There was a light tinkle from the bell attached to the café’s door. “Konnichiwa Kago-chan!” She heard. She smiled. “I thought you would never come!” Kagome said. He chuckled. “I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I haven’t seen you in such a long time…” He said as he ruffled her hair. Kagome frowned. “Oh yeah… Mess up my hair. Next time you do that, I’ll rip those black curly locks from your head.” Kagome said in a fake threatening tone.

He laughed. “When you grow a more they you could try and reach my head.” He said in a teasing manner. He slid in the booth. He was sitting the opposite of him. “You said you had another friend coming right?” He asked. Kagome nodded. “Yeah… He should come any second now…” Kagome said as she took a sip of her cappuccino.

Right on cue, the store bell signaled that another customer had arrived.

*~* Fuji *~*

Fuji looked up at the sign. ‘Café Sakura’. He smiled. He was going to see Kagome again. He missed her so much. He entered the little café. Once he was inside, he scanned the store. He saw Kagome sitting in one of the booths. She was waving at him. He smiled and waved back. He walked toward Kagome. “Konnichiwa Kago-chan.” Was his greeting. Kagome smiled.

“Fuji?” Fuji turned to face the person who had said his name. It was Akaya Kirihara. “Kirihara?” Kagome looked confused. “Kiri-chan? You know Shu-chan?” Kagome asked. She tilted her head in slight confusion. They both nodded. “You could say that…” Fuji said. Kagome moved over a little to let Fuji sit next to her.

Once Fuji sat down Kagome smiled. “I’ve missed you guys so much!” Kagome said as she giggled a little. Fuji smiled. “I missed you too Kago-chan.” Kagome smiled. “So how’s Yuuta?” Kagome asked. Fuji chucked. “Good… Our relationship has gotten better.” Kagome smiled.

Kirihara looked unhappy. He was being ignored. “Kago-chan, how have you been? I haven’t really talked to you in a while.” He said. When Kagome wasn’t looking, he shot a glare at Fuji. “Well, nothing much… My buchou’s been working our butts off.” Kagome said. She was in her schools archery team. A regular.

She sighed as she blew at her cup of cappuccino. It was still fairly hot. She looked up to see that both Kirihara and Fuji were staring at each other. She sweat dropped. “Ano… Did I miss something?” She asked. They both shook their heads but remained in their staring match. She looked up at them. “Did something happen between you two?” They both shook their heads and broke off their staring contest.

Kagome looked at them both. Then she started to laugh a little. “You know… Even though you both are very different… You have one thing in common.” They both looked at her quizzically. She smiled. “I think you’re both sadistic… And you know I’m right.” Kagome said. She propped her head up with her hands. Both of them looked at her. “What? I am right! Though Kiri-chan just puts very little effort in hiding it.” Kagome giggled.

They frowned. “I am not!” They both said at the same time. Kagome just smiled as she took a sip from her cup. “Sure you’re not… Sure…” Kagome said sarcastically. They both pouted. “I assure you, I am not like him.” They both said at the same time once again. They glared at each other. Fuji opened his eyes. He was starting to get pissed. Kagome smiled.

“Something bothering you Shu-chan?” Kagome asked. She smiled as he frowned at the nickname. “So Kiri-chan, how do you know Shu-chan?” Kagome asked. He looked away from her, not answering the question. Kagome sighed. “Devil mode again?” She turned to Fuji. He nodded. Kagome just sighed and threw her spoon at Kirihara.

“Itai! What was that for Kago-chan?!?” He exclaimed. She frowned at him. “You know how I feel about it when you turn all evily and blew-a-blood-vessel-in-your-eye-y.” Kagome scolded. Fuji raised a brow. “Blew-a-blood-vessel-in-your-eye-y?” He asked. Kagome nodded.

“My theory is…” Kirihara smacked his forehead. She always has to say this to people. “When Kiri-chan gets pissed, he’s blood doesn’t go to his cheek and make him look flushed, because I have never seen him blush before… So something is messed with his blood vessels. They lead the blood to his eyes and if there is too much blood, his eyes will eventually burst from the pressure.” Kagome said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as she made exploding actions with her hand. Kirihara hid his face from the world and groaned.

“Also, being in demon mode makes him a kinky sex manic!” Kagome added, as if she was one of those cheesy TV spokesperson. Fuji stifled a laugh as said person shot his head up. “Nani?!?” He asked. Kagome laughed. “Well when you lick your lips… It looks really wrong.” Kagome said. Kirihara gave Kagome a hard glare. “You know that I hate you right?” He asked. Kagome stuck her nose up into the air.

“Well I guess you can’t have that cake I ordered before you guys came. You can have it Fuji.” Kagome said. Fuji smiled. “Why thank you.” Just as they finished, a waitress came and placed three dishes onto their table.

One of them was a dark chocolate cake, the other was a apple pie with vanilla ice cream on the top, and the last one was a strawberry shortcake. After she set down the chocolate cake in front of Kirihara, Kagome grabbed it from him. She stuck her tongue out at him. “Not for you.” Kagome said as she set it down beside her. Kirihara gave her a sad look. She stuck her tongue out again.

Fuji looked down at the sweets. “Any particular reason for the cakes?” He asked. Kagome nodded. “You see… Your name is Fuji, so I got you an apple pie. The ice cream is vanilla because vanilla is a the food of the angels!” Kagome said. She turned to Kirihara and used her fork to take a piece of his cake. “Hey!” He whined. Kagome just sighed, satisfied.
“Kiri-chan’s cake is because chocolate is the devils food and he has his devil mode right?” Kagome said as she took a bite of her own cake. “What about your cake?” Kirihara asked. Kagome shrugged. “I was just in the mood for strawberries.” Kagome said with a shrug. Kirihara pouted at Kagome. She rolled her eyes and gave back his piece of cake. “I knew you would see things my way.”

Fuji saw the look in Kirihara’s eyes. He frowned slightly as he took a bite of his pie. ‘Damn… Competition… But it’s nothing to me…’ Fuji thought as he took a quick glance at Kagome. She just sat there, eating her strawberries happily. Then a thought came across his mind.

He took a small forkful of his pie and a bit of ice cream. He turned to Kagome. “Say ‘Ah’ Kago-chan.” He said. Kagome turned around and he placed the food gently past her lips. He pulled the fork out again. “Arigatou Shu-chan!” Kagome said with a smile on her face. It was so bright it could rival the sun.

Kirihara could feel the blood rush to his eyes. (That was kind of weird to write…) He quickly got rid of the rage inside of him. If Shusuke wanted to play seduction, then so be it. He smirked. He noticed a smidgen of pink on the side of Kagome’s mouth. He smirked. “Kago-chan, you got some cream on your face.” He said as he reached over and used the tip of his finger to wipe it off. He licked it off after. “Delish…”

Kagome rubbed her cheek. They were slightly tinted pink. “I told you, you are a kinky sex maniac.” Kagome said as she huffed. Kagome said. She just took another bite of her cake and gave them both cautious looks.

Once they were all finished Kagome asked the waitress to get the check. “So where do you guys want to go to now?” Kagome asked as she took out her wallet. Fuji pushed her hand down. “I’ll pay for yours.” He said. Kagome shook her head. “It’s alright…” Kagome said as she already put her money down. Kirihara stole it and set down money of his own. “Just pay next time Kagome.” He said. Kagome just sighed as he gave her money back and the waitress came to take it away.

“Fine… But where do you guys want to go next?” Kagome asked as she got up after Fuji. Fuji thought for a second. “How about the amusement park? You love roller coasters and thrills.” Kagome’s eyes lit up. “Yeah! The amusement park! Great thinking Shu-chan!” Kagome said as she gave him a hug. He smirked and looked at Kirihara.

He whined. “Why don’t I get a hug Kagome?” He asked. Kagome just stuck her tongue out at him. “Because… You are a creepy sex maniac.” Kagome said. He gave her a glare. “It’s all in your imagination…” He said. Kagome laughed. “You know that I’m right…” Kagome said.

*~* Amusement Park *~*

Kagome laughed as she arrived at the amusement park. It was full of people, but she didn’t mind. She laughed as she went to the stands. She saw a large stuffed teddy bear. “Kawaii! Hey, mister! How much for five tries?” Kagome asked. The stand was if you could hit the tennis balls on the targets you win. The targets ranged from different sizes. The smaller the target the bigger the prize. “$10 dollars for five tries.” He said. Kagome paid him.

She threw the ball into the air and gave it a try. It was a miss. “Aw… Damn… I could sooooo beat this if I had a bow and arrow…” Kagome whined. She tried again. Miss. She pouted. She felt two of the three other balls she was holding be taken out of her hand.

Both Fuji and Kirihara were posed to hit with their own rackets. (From the stand… They didn’t bring them out with them…) Simultaneously they both threw the ball in the air and hit the smallest target together. Both of them hit one after another. Kagome laughed and clapped her hands. “Arigatou Kiri-chan, Shu-chan!” Kagome said. She received two large stuffed bears. One with a red ribbon and another with a white ribbon.

*~* Three rides and two more minor stuffed animals later *~*

Kagome just sighed. Both males were currently hovering over a trash can. Emptying their lunch from their stomach. Kagome just sat on the bench next to them. “And I thought you guys were tough.” Kagome said teasingly. They both raised their heads up and glared at Kagome. She shut up. Fuji turned his head back towards the trashcan.

Kirihara was the first one to recover. Kagome couldn’t help but tease them. “I guess that cake I bought went to waste.” Kagome said with a silly grin on her face. He glared at her with his green eyes. Kagome laughed. She walked off into the general direction of the bungee jumps. Still had so much energy inside her.

Both Fuji and Kirihara looked at each other. After a few seconds, they both grinned. It was a mischievous grin, something you might find a fox doing. “Maybe we could share…” They both said as they stalked off towards Kagome. Both having a truce. At least they were reasonable young men who could share, instead of fighting over it like three year olds. Maybe they could even become friends. After all, Kagome could do these things to people. But they knew that she could do so much more. Both of them smirked as they saw Kagome waving for them to come towards her.

*~*

There you go! Hope you like this. If you like it I might write another one. Just tell me and I’ll try. I have been listening to nothing but Arashi while writing this fanfic. So happy and pumped right now. It might be a few days before a write another story. Got a mountain of projects. Stupid art project… Please review!