InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Trans-Plantation ❯ First impressions ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Trans-plantation

Chapter 6

 

 

Sango was blatantly ignoring the boy as she tried to read my Schedule from where she was seated. The boy just cleared his throat and turned to me with a bright smile.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met. I'm Ginta." I smiled back at the boy sympathetically.

"I'm Kagome, Nice to meet you." I heard Inuyasha `feh' from my right. I sent an annoyed look over my shoulder at him before turning back to Ginta. He had taken the seat in front of Ranko and was chatting with a new arrival.

"Good, we have a lot of the same classes." Sango said as she returned my schedule to me, but before she could turn around in her desk my cousin came up behind her causing a chain of events that were less than pleasant.

Sango turned around and walloped the lecher over the head causing him to fall into one of the kids walking down the aisle who fell on my desk causing it to overturn, all the while another kid tripped over Miroku's prone form and landed on me.

I fought fruitlessly for breath under the much heavier body of the boy who was still on top of me and holding me in a position that made my skirt ride up embarrassingly high. I was almost positive everyone in the room got a good glimpse of my blue underwear, which was horrifying, but I couldn't fix it being as the frickin' dude was not even trying to extricate himself from my person. Thank God Inuyasha was there to haul the ass from me and help me up. I wanted to hug him so much but decided that such a sentiment could be postponed until later. I smiled at him thankfully as I readjusted my skirt and avoided the gaze of my new classmates. Miroku was back on his feet and staring at me sheepishly.

"Sorry about that Kags." I rolled my eyes and went back to adjusting my clothes. Sango huffed and whapped the pervert over his head again before sitting back in her seat. Ranko was trying to suppress her giggles and failing horribly and I could feel the gaze of all the guys burning into my skin. I wanted to crawl under my desk and hide, but us Higurashi's are made of sterner stuff than that so I sucked it up and composed myself into a form of aloof indifference. Well I did until he showed up.

"Well my dear that was one of the most marvelous first impressions I've ever seen." I looked up to see the owner of the far too suave voice leaning on my desk. I blinked at him. He was gorgeous in the same was that a lion was gorgeous as it tore apart it's prey. Yeah he was scary.

"Well first impressions are not everything." I said indifferently with a shrug. He just smiled.

"No they aren't but still that was a very unique one." He spoke as he leered at me from his position.

"Yes, well then if we could possibly get on with class. As I am sure all of you are aware that the bell has rung." Mr. Myouga announced glaring at all the students present.

"Oh and Mr. Jentz, I am sure that you realize you are in the wrong class. You're in Pre-cal trig this year remember? So why don't you get going and stop disrupting my class."

Miroku smiled innocently as he gathered his things and exited the classroom. Yep living here was going to be most interesting.

 

*&%(*(*)(*

Sorry so short `tis the season to be busy. And yes I realize that, that is not a good excuse but I really just have not had the time to update plz forgive me. Sry it took me so long again. Hopefully I'll get a longer chapter up. I LOVE YOU ALL. Thanks for all the awesome reviews.

 

Review Responses:

 

Kagome1992
Oh don't worry bout all that all that's important is that you did review and that you enjoy the story. Thank you for the review. And I will try to update soon.

As for your second review, I think that with the show and the manga in mind the sess/kag genre is sorta wrong, but in the fan fic world everything is possible and there are a lot of them that are very good. Tho I see where your comin from. And don't worry this fic is 100% INU/KAG but I think the whole sess kag thing is from the fact that sess is exy and the girls out there just want to write about him. It's not as sick as some of those non-Au Rin/sess fics.

 

Jamie

Sorry bout the mistakes I do try and I do read through believe it or not but for some reason I just don't see things like that all the time. Maybe I should get a Beta. Hmmm. Thank you I do try to do a good job, but I'm not very good at writing. I appreciate your review though and I hope I get better at Algebra to.

 

inuyashas-dark-angel Good review! Do it again soon. ^_^

 

The Evil Liar

Ok well according to your name you are a liar so I'm kinda wondering If anything you said is true. But thank for all the many reviews that you sent me. I appreciate it. Don't worry I'm a sick person to, aren't we all. On some level. Ne who sry it took me so long to update. Oh and if you like this story you should check out Summer Vacation by me it's pretty good to, or so I hear.