InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A slice of CAKE. ❯ Satan is my motor- sesshomaru ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
so I just suddenly got the inspiration for this fanfic listening to a band called CAKE, it just grabbed me wouldn't let me read and wouldn't let me go, so any ( not so adoring, what’s to adore?!) fans you get a reprieve from my normal 4 month inactiveness…. Speaking of which * looks at her neglected writing spiral*…… um but any-who


DISCLAIMER: I if owned it, my mom would cry because of the things I'd do to some chars….. you dun want to know…….


So now let me explain this, I'm currently listening to CAKE and me being me I connect every song to anime. Thus this song-fic slash / one-shots(s) every chapter new song new show or X over. So enjoy my over imaginative… um imagination?
EVERONE: On with tha' show!

------------------------
It was 500 years in the future, or well it had been at first meeting with his brother's wench 500 years ago. Now his brother sat in some deep far away pit of hell with a beloved Kikyo, which to his hopes and prayers would be annoying him to the point of destroying his own soul. A small feral grin seeped onto his face, a large portion of fang showing through. He was the richest man in all Japan, the Taisho co. had been in production for the longest, had expended the biggest and he had footed it for 400 years.
He walked through his car garage, anybody with less money would've called it a house or a mansion. All the cars had been collected over time and almost all of them had an enormous value. He had one of the first fords in Japan, and it still worked. Ooooh, modern marvel no? Either way he walked down to the bottom floor where his newer cars were stored, and picking out the one that fit his mood jumped into a jet black drop-top corvette.
The music starts up almost coming from either Sesshomaru or perhaps his car radio. Sessho is mouthing along either way. In reality there is no music but in his head.
I've got wheels of pallid steel
I've got tiers that grab the road
I've got seats that selflessly hold my friends
At this Sesshomaru's car flared to life thrown into reverse at insane speeds screeching as the car 180'd and blast off down the marble car-way. Red taillights followed leaving a distinct tail of their own. Sesshomaru smirked at that last part, what friends did he have nor need? He might be ::ahem:: acquainted with Kagome but nothing more…yhea right.
And a trunk that can carry the heaviest of loads
I've got a mind that can steer me to your place
And a heart that can bring you red flowers
I've got intentions that are good
And earnest and true, but under my hood
is Internal combustion power
As if to prove his point Sesshomaru revved the engine once again burning rubber and killing tiers. He turned a sharp corner driving by a sign that reads “ CAUTION: kids at play, 15mi zone” In his head Sess snickered. ` that meant 150 right?' he cold do that, he sped off a small somewhat evil laugh floating off the car's airwaves, desperately trying to be heard over the roar of the engine. His tiers squealed again and the top suddenly lifts up and starts to descend.
Satan is my motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor
The air rushing about the speeding car suddenly rips off the top of the car which goes flying off into the air then with a resounding crash lands on the poor car that Sessho had just cut off. His backlights flare again as the pulls a drop on a dime break trick, the takes off accelerating to 100 in 3 seconds. He then with protesting tiers cuts off another car that breaks and is then rear ended at 50 mph. Sesshomaru's hair ripples behind him.
Hear my motor purr
Satan is the only one who seems to under stand.
He once again swerves into another lane then dodges into the next causing break lights to flare all around him; he looks relaxed.
I've got breaks, I'm wide awake.
Nobody else on the road was too sure of that. In the dull glimmer of city nights and freeway light on something going 120 in the dull dead Saturday night, Sess's hair seemed to shimmer from black to sliver, his face lighting in a dark feral grin or a relaxed adrenalin junkie.
I can stop this car at anytime.
He proved it, his burst of speed once again dieing then roaring to life before any harm befell him or the car.
At the very last second I can change directions
Turn completely around if I feel so inclined
Sesshomaru cut straight across all of his side of the road traffic to the meander then speed over in into oncoming traffic causing more screeching, horn blaring, road rage, and crashing. Sesshomaru seemed oblivious to all of this and just made a 90 degree turn heading with the traffic.
I've got a mind that can steer me to your house
And a heart that can bring you red flowers
I've got intentions that are good
And earnest and true, but under my hood
is Internal combustion power
Sesshomaru revved the engine again tearing up the road, cutting people off here and there going at a godly speed of 180.
Satan is my motor
Here my motor purr
Satan is my motor motor
Hear my motor purr
Sesshomaru's speedometer raced too 200 as he put pedal to the medal and high tailed it as sirens were heard in the distance.
Satan is the only one who seems to understand
A faint cloth billowed in the ferocious winds of the car covering a spot where a license plate ought to be. Something was written on it in a red marker perhaps.
Satan is my motor
Here my motor purr
Satan is my motor motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor yhea hey
All right
Oh yhea
Woo woo
You got fool
Satan is the only one who seems to under stand.
The car screeched right back past the park and the car headed in law defying speed back into the city the lights framing him and the car in a reddish black tint.

------------------
So what'd you guys think? Sexy? Stupid? Weird? A horrible take to the song? Should I have used hiei instead? * thinks about that* eh. Well review me what you think please.
And the credits Roll!!!
*snickers* I just love this vision.