InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Year Old Halloween Candy ❯ Fooooood!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Year Old Halloween Candy
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, anything thing else! With the excption of the character Gintsumi and the Sesshoumaru Plush! I bought him with my own money, you hear me; my own money!!!!!!!
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
-In the middle of Snow Powder Dessert-
 
Sailor Insanity: *crawling across ground on her knees* This is ridiculous, why is it so hot?!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Maybe if that Baby-Faced Sun (reffering to the sun on tellitubbies) whould shut the fuck up and stop laughing....
 
Baby Sun: *hanging in the sky, laughs harder and causes a sand storm*
 
Sailor Insanity: *glares at SP* You and your big mouth on that big head!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: At least I don't have a bony ass!
 
Sailor Insanity: You don't even have an ass!
 
Narrator (who happens to be Botan): Our heroes were swept miles away throughout the dessert and finally stop when they crash into a soda machine.
 
Sailor Insanity & Sesshoumaru Plush: @_@ Thanks alot Botan!
 
Botan: No problem Princess.
 
Sailor Insanity: At least we can get something to drink now..
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: And as much as I love your boots digging into my back... GET THE FUCK OFF!!
 
Sailor Insanity: Sorry. *starts digging in the torso of her sailor uniform*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: o_O What the hell are you doing you freak?
 
Sailor Insanity: Ah ha! I found it! *pulls out a dollar* You should really keep your head out of the gutter in times like these. *pushes the dolar into the soda machine*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: e.e Like you can talk..
 
Sailor Insanity: I have an excuse and - *notices that the machine spat the dollar out* What the hell? *pushes the dollar back in*
 
Soda Machine: *spits dollar back out*
 
Sailor Insanity: *pushes it back in and covers her hands over the dispenser* Now you take the money and give me my soda!
 
Soda Machine: *takes the dollar and spits out quaters*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: What the fuck? O_O That's not a soda machine, it's an enemy!
 
Sailor Insanity: T_T But all I wanted was a soda!
 
Soda Machine: Fools! I am Sodam-Achine! and will destroy you!!
 
Sailor Insanity: I'd like to see you try! *pulls out broom*
 
Sodam-Achine: *spits out a liquidy substance*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: *soaked* Thia ain't even soda! It's Holy Water!
 
Sailor Insanity: *running around like a maniac* It burns!! Oh the pain!
 
Sodam-Achine: *grows mechanical arms and legs and grabs SP and SI*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: See? This is why I hate being stuck around you?! Why did you have to buy me?!
 
Sailor Insanity: T.T I wish I had a better sidekick!!
 
~*Red object plummits from the sky*~
 
Voice: Hey what gives?!
 
Sailor Inansity: *eyes brighten* Oh! Hi Inuyasha! I'm just hanging around with my new friend Sodam-Achine, wanna be my new sidekick?
 
Inuyasha: Why don't you ask Sesshoumaru? *Boulder lands dangerously close to his side*
 
Sailor Insanity: He's doing the effects! Or else you wouldn't have landed on that boulder! When I asked him why he wouldn't he said that he didn't wanna work with THAT! *nods her head towards the Sesshoumaru Plush*
 
Inuyasha: Well if I help you, will it get me outta here?
 
Sailor Insanity: Most likely.
 
Inuyasha: Ok, then fine. *tuxedo suddenly appears on him* What the hell?
 
Sailor Insanity: *face turning red from holding in insane laughter*
 
Inuyasha: What are you looking at me like that for?
 
Sailor Insanity: Look at your right arm and left leg.... Tuxedo Cast!!!
 
Inuyasha: What the hell is this shit?
 
Sailor Insanity: You said you would help so....GET ME THE FUCK DOWN!!
 
Inuyasha: Fine! *lifts up casted arm* Deadly Incasement Attack!!
 
~*White gooey stuff explodes from the cast and covers Sodam-Achine melting him completely, leaving behind one can of soda*~
 
Sailor Insanity: *glomps Inuyasha* You're the best, Inu-baka!
 
Inuyasha: I'll pretend I didn't hear that, and what's with the skimpy outfit? People can see your ass when you walk..
 
Sailor Insanity: Are you trying father me after I almost got killed by a soda machine?! In fact.. *walks over to the puddle that used to be Sodam-Achine and picks up the last remaining soda*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: You're not gonna do what I think you are... are you?
 
Sailor Insanity: Yes I am! *opens can and it blows up, creating a huge cloud of smoke*
 
Inuyasha: What did ya do now, slut?! *cough cough*
 
Sailor Insanity: *also coughing* No- *cough* Nothing!
 
~*Smoke clears leaving a figure in its place*
 
Voice: I am here to aid you princess. *eyes glow red*
 
(A/N: to end here or not to end here, that is the question.
Readers: =_= We knew you were a bad writer! You're chapters are short and stupid!
Me: Fine! I will continue and prove you wrong!
Readers: Sure.....
Me: *takes flame thrower out* Bwhahahahaha!!!)
 
Voice: No one will ever get in the way of your mission because... I want to go home too! *breaks down into little sobs*
 
Sailor Insanity: e_e I knew it. Hello Raven, you got sucked in too?
 
Raven: Yep. And I don't know how to get this flower thing that Kurama gave me to bloom like he said yours did. I have nothing to protect myself with, what will a dust pan do?
 
Sesshoumaru Plush & Inuyasha: *burst into laughter*
 
Raven: >.< Shut up, you butt munchers!
 
Sailor Insanity: If Kurama is right, you'll bloom when the time comes. And your dust pan will become a great weapon. So don't worry my sweet. We will get through and I will mother you like an abandoned kitten. My child do not cry, we will win.
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: We need to get her something to drink.
 
Raven: She's starting to scare me..
 
Inuyasha: Come on Sailor Bitch! *drags SI who is ranting nonsense*
 
Raven: Maybe we should get her some food too.
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Her fat ass don't need anything to eat.
 
-Sun Shiny Place-
 
Voice: That horrible Sailor, she's screwing everything up.
 
Feminine Voice: Sweet heart! Don't use such language. Plus I know a way of stopping those brats. *pulls out a heart shaped sticker that floated out of the room in the form of dust* They won't be a problem anymore.
 
-With the Insane Gang-
 
Inuyasha: *carrying SI* Man, where are we going to find food?
 
Raven: I don't have a map, how should I know?
 
Inuyasha: I wasn't talking to you Pussy!
 
Raven: >_> Then who, shit face? Was it Mr. I wanna be a beanie baby, over there? *points at SP*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Don't bring me into this dumbass! Besides, why don't we just eat that mountain of cookies and icecream. Gin-chan won't care, she's alseep.
 
Sailor Insanity: *snore, drool*
 
Inuyasha: Lets hurry, she's drooling in my hair.
 
Perky Voice: I don't think thats an option.
 
Inuyasha: Say's who, pinky donkey?
 
Perky Voice: I'm not a donkey, I'm a pony and you're about to meet your sugary doom! *blasts everyone with sugary water*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Oh shit! We can't move, I can't run away! Wake up Gin-chan, wake up everyone! Why are you all sleeping at a time like this?!
 
Pink Pony: It's no use. Thats 'My Little Pony Sugar Frost'. It's from the 'Winter Wonderland Package'. But I guess it doesn't work on plushies. The only thing frozen is your body. Oh well, it's not like you have fire powers to melt it with. A Ha Aa Na Aa Ha Ha Haaa!!!
 
Sesshoumru Plush: Fire powers! Raven wake up! Raven! Raaaaaaveeeeeen!!
 
-In Raven's Mind-
 
Raven: Why is it so dark, I can't see.. and I'm so cold.
 
Cool Voice: This is how your soul is, and will stay loike this until you unlock your power.
 
Raven: But I thought this was my mind...
 
Cool Voice: Your mind refelcts your soul. Without your soul, your mind would be empty and dry. Your soul is owned by hell and has great power. You must release it yourself.
 
Raven: But what if I can't access it?
 
Cool Voice: You'll be killed by a cotton candy pink 'My Little Pony'.
 
-Back in reality-
 
Pink Pony: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
 
Raven: *bursts into black flames* Will you stop laughing you retarded bitch?! You will suffer my wrath! *corny pose*
 
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok 2nd chapter. 3rd chapter coming soon.
Hoped you liked, I know it wasn't very funny towards the end but the next chapter will be promising.
Please R&R