InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Deceit ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deceit
By: Kiba/KibaSin
 
Summary: In an isolated village filled only with women, Kagome has committed the ultimate sin. She has fallen in love with a man. [Hiei x Kagome; Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.
 
Genre: Romance/Drama/Angst/General
 
Rating: M
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Warning: Slight sexual content.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Note: This piece won first place in The Deadliest Sin Board's latest contest “pick your prompt, pick your prize.” The prompt from column A (when, where) being “The night before” and the prompt from column B (the “meat” of the fanfic) being “betrayal.”
 
You can join the awesome HeKa board at http:// thedeadliestsin. proboards. com/index.cgi? (without the spaces)!
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
One
 
“U-u-uh!”
 
He quickly muffled her cry with his mouth, aware of the danger lurking all around them, while his fingers clutched her wriggling body tight to his chest. Then, her sweet channel rippling, he pulled away from her mouth and gasped. “K-Kagome.”
 
It was overwhelming, the feel of him melding the two of them into one, and Kagome could not contain the squeak that resonated from her throat. It echoed into the night, calling out, but she did not have the right state of mind to care about those that might hear the quiet sound.
 
His name falling desperately from her lips, he grunted, trying to overcome the need to spill his seed deep into her welcoming womb. Her body quivered, wanting every last drop of what he had to offer, but he was not quite ready to relinquish her from his hold. Not, at least, until she had—
 
A groan of disappointment slipped from her, when he stilled above her. The rough rocking of his hips stopped completely, as he listened to the air, and, despite her excited body, the tension in his shoulders brought her rational mind back into play. “Hiei?” she whispered.
 
“There's someone coming,” he hissed.
 
He slipped away from her body, and though she wanted to call him back until they both fell into the blissful orgasm they had sought, she allowed him to pull her yukata back into place. Her obi was lost on the wind, but within nearly a fraction of a second he had managed to tear a long strip that resembled it from his long cloak and wrapped it around her waist.
 
Finding herself back on her feet, she was not surprised when her lover pressed his mouth against her own. “I'll be nearby,” he told her, and then, almost like magic, he was gone and she was left standing alone in the brisk air.
 
Shivering, as her wanting body reacted with the cold, she was startled only a bit by the sound of crunching leaves nearby. She twisted on her foot, praying that the dark would hide the tussled look of her hair and the red coloration of her face, and noticed that a single torch could be seen a short distance away. As it drew closer, she realized that they had been lucky.
 
Again.
 
The torch lifted, casting light upon her, and she shut her eyes a bit against the soft difference. The other woman was shadowed, obscured, but the tight cloth that wrapped itself around her body suggested that she was not a holy woman. And she nearly sighed in relief when she realized—
 
“Kagome-chan?”
 
The familiarity in the voice was obvious, and Kagome recognized the voice of her closest friend easily. “Sango-chan?” she called back, knowing instinctively that the other woman would worry for her health. But this time, she silently prayed, the warrior woman would accept her brief words and leave her be.
 
“Kagome-chan—” Sango drew closer, her face coming into view, “—what are you doing out here? And, look at you—!”
 
Kagome almost sighed. Despite the fact that Sango had been raised within their village to protect and serve, to fight if need be, the other woman had grown into a mother hen.
 
“—you're not even properly dressed for this type of weather!” Sango shook her head in disappointment. “Come now, Kagome-chan, you know better than to wander aimlessly during the night in nothing more than a yukata! You're going to give yourself a chill, and, if I remember correctly, Kikyo threatened you with extra duties if you missed your ceremony duties again!”
 
“Sango-chan, I just—”
 
Sango cut her off as she reached her, touching her arm lightly. “Kagome-chan, you know that I'm just worried about you. You've been acting odd for nearly six moon cycles now, and, well, I just wish that you would tell me what is bothering you. Does your behavior have something to do with the battle we caught word of then? Are you afraid that the village may be attacked?”
 
“Sango-chan, really, I'm not worried about men attacking the village!” Kagome huffed. At least, she supposed, Sango's need to badger her had given her a little time to at least straighten her quivering stance. Her body still ached for the touch of her lover, yes, but not to the extent that she wondered if she would fall off her feet.
 
“Kagome-chan.” Sango's gaze softened, as if the warrior woman knew something that she did not. “You don't have to lie to me. And, you don't have to worry, either. I'll make sure that you never have to deal with the tendencies or faults of man, I promise you.”
 
Finally sighing, Kagome said, “Really, Sango-chan, this has nothing to do with that. I found myself in a restless sleep earlier, and I thought that the night air might help me fall back into the land of dreams. I'm not worried about what lies beyond our village, nor am I worried about when or if we'll ever have to truly worry about it.”
 
“Of course. I believe you,” Sango told her.
 
Except, Kagome was positive that Sango did not believe her. Her background, unable to grasp the power of holy energy, made her rough and jagged from experience. And Kagome knew that Sango believed, because of that, that all holy women were soft and worried only about what might come in the future.
 
“Don't look at me like that,” Sango sighed. “I do believe you.”
 
Caught in her negative thought, Kagome could only dip her head downward in shame. After all, there was a chance that Sango did, in fact, believe what she had said and the jagged part of her soul merely refused to use a soft tone.
 
“Kikyo's been pushing you too hard, Kagome-chan,” Sango murmured. “You're supposed to be preparing for the offering to Amaterasu, not working yourself so hard that you cannot even sleep at night. Not even the blessing of our Goddess should be put above your health.”
 
“I really don't think that—!”
 
Sango smiled humorously, her eyes twinkling in the poor light of her burning torch. “There's the Kagome that I know and love,” she chuckled. “Always willing to fight until the end, and for a holy woman, I have to say that you have the spirit of a warrior one.”
 
“Oh, Sango-chan.” The warrior woman had always been so good to her, and Kagome could not help the quiet sigh that escaped her lips. If only Sango would understand. If only she could spill forth her heart and tell her everything. But, alas, Kagome knew it could not be so.
 
Sango was loyal, immersed in the old laws to deep to ever understand.
 
Touching Kagome's arm lightly, Sango slipped her hand down toward her elbow and grasped her there. “Come now, Kagome-chan, I cannot allow you to stay out here any longer. Let me escort you back to your hut.”
 
“No, Sango-chan, I really—”
 
“Please don't fight me on this,” Sango chuckled. She easily began to pull the small holy woman along with her after that. Because while she had other duties to perform, Kagome's hut was not that far off, and she was happy to make sure she arrived there safely.
 
No, Sango-chan!
 
As the holy woman yanked her arm from her grasp, Sango turned a slightly hurt look upon her. “Kagome-chan…?”
 
“Sango-chan,” Kagome sighed, “while I do appreciate your wish to see me home safely, I do not wish to go back to my hut at this moment. I wish to stay here, alone, for a while longer until I can clear my head. Please, Sango-chan, please allow me to do that.”
 
Sango merely shook her head lightly, saying, “Kikyo has been pushing you too hard, hasn't she?” Her eyes hardened at the small, negative head shake Kagome returned in response. “Don't try to deny it. That is the only time you ever demand such things of me. But, don't worry, Kagome-chan, I will have a talk with that woman in the morning so that—!”
 
Easily falling into the role, Kagome stiffened. “You'll only succeed in making Kikyo-sama angry if you—!”
 
“—you won't have to deal with her cruelty after tomorrow.”
 
Having been cut off, Kagome frowned deeply. She knew that Sango was watching her closely, worrying the way she always did, and she simply shook her head at her sentence. “There's nothing you could do to keep Kikyo-sama from performing her duty, Sango-chan. And yelling at her will only make her do the opposite of what you want from her. So, please, please just let it be.”
 
Lowering her gaze, Sango gave a sigh. “Very well,” she stated. “I will let it be.”
 
“Thank you,” Kagome whispered.
 
Squaring her shoulders against the rejection, Sango lifted her head once more so she could look the other woman in the eye. There, buried deep, was something that Sango could not quite understand, but she decided, that for now, she would let it be. “I will also leave you to your own devices. But, know this, Kagome-chan. If I find you still here when I return from my rounds, I will put you to bed myself if I have to. Do I make myself clear?”
 
“Yes, yes, you make yourself quite clear.” Kagome nodded. A part of her rejoiced in that moment, happy to watch as the warrior woman nodded back in her direction and turned to leave. “Good night, Sango-chan.”
 
Sango nodded curtly, again, and then moved on.
 
The soft light from Sango's torch was muffled quickly by the night, and Kagome allowed a smile to cross her face when her lover enclosed her in his arms. His hot breath pierced the cold air, fanning her neck, and she tilted her head to one side at the silent request. Her body immediately heated beneath the thought of his tongue against her skin, but she found herself disappointed as he placed a single kiss and merely buried his face there.
 
“She will not be gone long,” he teased.
 
A dark hue spreading across her cheeks, she muttered, “No, she will not be gone long.” Oh, he knew her too well. But, she supposed, after so many nights left in hunger and need, he, too, must feel the need to couple. Thus, it was only natural that he would recognize hers.
 
Kagome.” Gripping her chin lightly, he turned her face so he could look upon her. Her eyes glittered like the night sky, and, indeed, he did feel the need to push her to the ground once more and claim what she gave so freely. But—
 
Hiei,” she replied.
 
Growling, Hiei gave into the need to at least claim her plump, irresistible lips. The wish to take her burned brighter, but he ignored it, instead focusing on the sweet feel of her moist mouth clashing with his own.
 
Having gripped tightly to his arm, Kagome again found herself disappointed when he ripped himself away. His eyes had begun to bleed in the short time frame, showing her that he was slowly losing the battle. And while she might wish to feel him push inside of her, she knew that now was not the time. So, closing her eyes with a sigh, she leaned against him and waited.
 
“I love you,” he snarled in her ear suddenly.
 
“I love you, too.” Please, her soul cried, because she knew that he was forcing himself away. He was desperately fighting himself, trying to respect the wish she had made on a night long ago. Now, though, she wished that she had never requested to stay with her village, because she knew that deep down she was killing him.
 
“I'll return when it is safe.”
 
Hiei,” she choked, feeling him rip himself away completely. A tear streaked down her cheek suddenly, as she spun on her foot in an attempt to catch him. But, the feeling she had inside was confirmed as she found him gone, and the tears finally broke through.
 
Clutching the front of her yukata, just above her heart, she stood in the darkness and cried.