InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Genkai's Daughter ❯ Chapter 12: Sango and Miroku ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/n: For those of you who have actually read the note in my profile, I am currently on vacation, but have decided to work on my stories. I am as of now at an internet cafe. Had to get away from my cousin. She was worried I would ruin her ‘precious’. Anyway. Hope you enjoy this latest installment of Genkai’s Daughter.

This chapter is quite short, because it is a filler and a brief introduction to two new characters in this story of mine. However, I assure you the next chapter is longer.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything except the plot.

*Genkai’s Daughter*

Chapter 12: Sango and Miroku

When stalking one’s prey it is best to take one’s time. Stay silent and as sure as Miroku will grope a pretty girl, he will become curious and emerge. The orange haired man slowly, cautiously peered around the foyer from the safety of the closet doorway. Seeing no sign of the ‘evil, scary lady’ as he put it he emerged from amongst coats and jackets. Smirking predatorily, her eyes gleamed watching him. Lips twitched into a smirk, showing off one fang.

Landing behind him without a sound, she tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around looking for any threat. He saw nothing which left him puzzled. Kagome’s eye twitched as he looked over her head, just because she was short didn’t mean she wasn’t a threat. She stomped on his foot bringing forth a yelp from the orange haired male, while she smiled, quite childishly. But, she was allowed to indulge every now in then wasn’t she? After all, she wasn’t childish all the time.

It was five minutes later when she’d finally gotten tired of his moaning, groaning, mumbling and grumbling. She’d only stomped on his foot once for Kami-sama’s sake. So she, as any normal person would do, decided to shut him up. Using duct tape. What would the world be without duct tape? Kagome thought to herself humming as she conveniently forgot about what she was doing with said duct tape. Apparently she was so busy daydreaming, she didn’t realize her hand had a mind of it’s own and decided to restrain Kuwabara. By taping him to the wall. It was only after Kagome had started on her second roll of tape that she’d realized what she’d been doing.

Blinking owlishly at him, she blinked again. She’d been so busy thinking about Naraku and that perverted guy with him. Not to mention the ugly it. What was it’s name again? Gaki? Goshi? Goshishi? Goshiki? Something along those lines. Goshinki. Yes, that was that ugly creatures name. Briefly she wondered what it’s parents must’ve looked like before shuddering in disgust. Yuck. She didn’t even want to think about how it, he (as it insisted on) was conceived. How would one know Goshinki was male? Did someone look beneath his loin cloth?

Kami-sama, the horror. Shaking her head to dislodge such disturbing thoughts, and wondering why she was thinking of such sickening things in the first place. How unnerving.

Mmmph.

Kagome sweat dropped turning back to Kuwabara before realizing she’d just gotten through the second roll of tape. She laughed sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders. She really had to work on her attention span (which was very short to say the least). Before she could release Kuwabara from his prison of metallic gray tape she was interrupted by a loud THWACK followed by a suspicious sounding THUD. That could only mean one thing. Sango and Miroku were there.

Rushing out the front door she swung the taller woman around in a hug giggling girlishly. It had been such a long time since she’d seen her friend. Two, three months maybe. She was, however caught off guard when hiraikotsu made itself known (by landing on her head, courtesy of Sango).

“OW. “ Kagome whined. “That hurt Sango-chan.” Kagome pouted from her place on the ground next to Miroku who was slowly regaining consciousness. Rubbing her head, she bit back a small sniffle. That had really hurt.

“Who are you?” Sango was truly puzzled as to who this pretty, small hanyou was, what she was doing here and how she knew her.

“It’s me. Kagome.” Sango looked at her for a moment before shaking her head vigorously.

“No way. Kagome has pink hair and gold eyes. And.” She paused dramatically. “She’s taller than me. Not some little shrimp.” Kagome pouted.

“I’m no shrimp.”

Sango twitched. Picking her up easily she waltzed into the house, leaving Miroku where he was, twitching. Storming into the living room, Sango was quick to notice the four newcomers. She’d never seen before. She immediately went on the defense, searching for a threat. Finding none she relaxed marginally. Before holding Kagome up by the collar of her shirt.

“Who’s this and where’s Kagome?”

Jin’s lips twitched into a broad grin before he broke into laughter, silenced only by the heated glare Kagome bestowed on him. That man certainly had a death wish. Twitching, Kagome was not amused, being held by one of her friends hands, like she was some kind of disobedient child. Pouting to herself at the injustice of it all, she mentally whined to Kuronue.

‘Get me down. Please.’ Kuronue taking pity on his beautiful friend decided to intervene.

“Sango, she’s-” He was however unfortunately cut off by a very irate Sango.

“She better not be one of your conquests Kuronue. What would Kagome say?” Kuronue stiffened, narrowing his sharp violet eyes on the glaring tajiya.

“How dare you, you self-important, little pain in the-”

Kuronue!” Kagome whimpered pathetically silently daring anyone to laugh.

Jerking out of Sango’s arms she stood between the both of them and growled fiercely. She was damned pissed at them. Both of them. I mean it was common fact that neither of them liked each other, but they weren’t usual so hostile towards each other. Now if Kagome had been say, Sesshoumaru, she would have noticed they were both competing for her affections. Not like that well at least not like that for Sango. But anyway’s. They both competed over who got to spend time with her more often.

Kagome and Sango had run into each other at a competition in Makai, years ago and they just clicked. They got along splendidly. Sango and Miroku were Reikai Tantei working for spirit world, under King Enma. Miroku however was very easy to dislike when he groped Kagome. However all other times, Kuronue and Miroku got along quite grandly. Put those two perverts in the same room, plotting. Scary.

Who knows what those two perverted love-struck fools could come up with.

“I have had enough of this!” Kagome exclaimed, eyes spitting fire.

Literally.

“You two are always finding something to argue about! I don’t care, if your stressed out about something, angry, sad or PMSing! Fight it out, Get laid, with somebody else or each other just stop doing shit like this. I’m tired of you two fighting for no damn reason!” A blind man could see the tension in the room, in fact you could probably cut it with a knife, if you tried.

Kuronue and Sango both looked quite sickly at the thought of sleeping with each other. Although Kagome’s speech was quite passionate it would’ve been a lot more serious if it hadn’t been for Miroku who had, during the fight situated himself by the entrance way and made his way up behind Kagome. He couldn’t help it, he tried. Well, not really, but he did it. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. He groped her. Twitching she turned around and threw him into the wall.

“Maybe you should get laid.” Sango quipped.

Whipping around glaring.

“Maybe I Will.” And with that parting shot she turned on her heel and stormed out leaving behind a room full of stunned and quite speechless people.

“Well, that went well.”

“Shut up.”

------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------