InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ignorant Meanings For Unsuitable Words. ❯ Introductions and First Impressions ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 7
Introductions and First Impressions
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho they belong to the authors Rumiko Takahashi and Yoshihiro Togashi. I thank them for letting me use the characters. No animals were hurt in the making of this fanfic.
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
My musings
 
Oh yeah, I wrote the song in chapter 5 and in this chapter… if you were wondering.
 
Last time...
 
How do you feel Mai?”
 
“Actually…it wasn't that bad…it felt good to get it out of me though.”
 
“See.”
 
Said a smug Kagome.
 
“I told you stitches weren't that bad.”
 
Now...
 
Kagome, Sango, Mai, Miroku and Kaede all walked out the hut and into the sunshine. Everyone sighed as they listened to Mai and Kagome argue.
 
“Mai, I'm telling you, you need more practice!”
 
“Practice, Smactice I'm going up against you and I stayed standing up longer than anyone.” Mai put a hand on her hip and waved Kagome away with her other hand.
 
 
Forget the tears and the pain
No regrets were moving on now
Heart beat stops instincts drop
As your arms wrap around me
 
 
“That doesn't mean anything! Were going up against Naraku!” Kagome yelled angrily. Her arms waved in the air as she tried to get her point across. “Hello! Wake up call he's just as strong as me...maybe stronger!”
 
“You make it seem like I'm going to be fighting him on my own!” She yelled back with her hand on her hips.
 
“You don't understand Mai…” Kagome's voice softened
 
“Kami forbid…if he mange's to take all of us down…you just might end up fighting him alone…and I don't want anything to happen to you…so…so please…”
 
Mai's stance softened as her hands slid off her waist. She hadn't thought bout it like that. Kagome only wanted to help. She was just trying to help her protect herself…if worst comes to worst...she just might have to…
 
She bowed her head so her bangs covered her eyes.
 
“Fine.” She muttered “I'll do it okay.”
 
Kagome squealed as she jumped on her cousin.
 
“Great! Training starts tomorrow at dawn so make sure your up.”
 
Mai put on a light smile as she hugged Kagome back.
 
“Sure. What ever you say.”
 
 
Don't let me go, Dance real slow
`Cause its you
Don't want to think about
Don't want to dream about
You
 
 
Inuyasha frowned as he sniffed the air. Kagome was back, and she wasn't alone.
 
`Who in the seven hells...'
 
His eyes flew open.
 
“Mai!?!”
 
Kikyou frowned from her position. She was currently on her knees in front of the now very alert dog-demon.
 
(A/N: I'll leave it to the imagination)
 
`How the fuck did she get through the well?'
 
“Who's Mai?” She asked hotly, not liking the fact that he was saying a name other then her own. “Who is Mai?” She asked again when he didn't say anything. She stood up and wiped her mouth.
 
“Inuyasha…I'll ask you this one more time…MMMHHHP”
 
Inuyasha covered Kikyou's mouth as her herd the two woman's voices. They were singing that song from that movie that they let him watch with them.
 
Yeah that's real pacific…But anyway…
 
He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding and turned to face a severely pissed off Kikyou.
 
“Umm...I can…explain?” He scratched the back of his neck and grinned.
___________________________________________________________ ___________________________
Tears stain her face as her love is misplaced
Her heart jumps out of her chest
Finding new love
When did it become so hard?
 
 
Miroku cleared his throat in order to gain the two girl's attention. The method proved successful when both girls looked at him. After a few moments of staring Kagome snapped out of her superior and blinked a few times.
 
“Oh yeah…I forgot you guys where here.”
 
Everyone was sweat dropped except Mai. She was still trying to remember why she came. She glanced at a nearby bush as Kagome started talking to Miroku and Sango. She spied a beautiful red flower newly blossomed and her eyes became stars as she clasped her hands together. Everyone watched as she ran over to the bush bent down onto her knees and picked one of the flowers.
 
“Oh this is the prettiest flower I have ever see in my life! The color reminds me so much of…of…” Her eager smile turned into an angry scowl. Everyone took a step back as she squashed the petals in her fist without realizing. He face was doused in shadows even though in was the middle of the day. Kagome could have sworn she felt the wind pick up as her cousin stood up.
 
“Where. Is. He.”
 
 
Your trying to hard to be my friend
And I'm placing all our old photos in broken frames
To remind me to never fall in love again
 
 
Everyone winced realizing whom she was talking about. They decided to keep quiet and instead took a step back. She looked up with anger-ridden eyes and surveyed them all.
 
“WELL?”
 
Kagome frowned. `This isn't good I need to distract her.'
 
“Umm…uh...Mai! Look at your hand!”
 
Mai stared at Kagome confusedly before looking at her hand.
 
“Oh my…Kami.”
 
Everyone watched as fake tears made a waterfall down her face. She through her head back and flung her hand in the air shaking it at the sky.
 
“I swear to Kami. YOU WILL PAY INUYAHSA! YOU WILL PAY!” she yelled at the top of her lungs.
 
“Anyway…” Kagome gestured and the heap on the ground curled in a ball sniffling, holding the petals of the red flower close to her chest.
 
“This is my BI-polar ignoramus of a cousin…Mai.”
 
Everyone except Kagome jumped when Mai hopped onto her feet with a grin on her face seemingly fine. She threw an arm into the air.
 
“Present!”
 
 
`Cause its just you
And I'm going to make it
With or without you
 
 
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “Mai this is-”
 
“Young lady would you do me the honor as to-”
 
“No wait! Let me guess…bear your child?”
 
Kagome looked to her left. Miroku was on one knee with Mai's left hand clasped in between his own two hands. Miroku's eyes widened slightly before he smiled slightly and lifted an eyebrow.
 
He backed off as Mai started laughing hysterically.
 
“HAHAHAHAAH BEAR YOUR CHILDREN?!? THAT'S RICH!! HAHAHAHAHA” She started slapping her leg as everyone sweat-dropped. Her face then became serious and she got into Miroku's face as her unblinking eyes stared into his own, glare set in place.
 
“Never...ask...me that...ever…” She walked away from him and Miroku was left with the irresistible urge to cry. He whimpered slightly and hid behind Kagome. She sighed as she watched Mai walk up to her next victim…
 
`Poor Sango.' Was on everyone's mind.
 
Mai glanced at Sango a great big smile in place. She appeared in front of Sango and stretched out her hand.
 
“Hello there it's nice to meet you Sango.” Sango looked at her surprised before taking her hand and shaking it.
 
“How did you-“
 
She was cut off when Mai let go of her hand and started staring at the little orange bundle in Kagome's arms. Her eyes became hearts as she clasped her hands together. Behind her got all sparkly causing everyone to raise an eyebrow.
 
She gasped and ran over to Kagome.
 
“Is that…?” She asked while pointing at the small bundle.
 
“Yep.”
 
Shippo chose that moment to stretch like a kitten and yarn showing off small pointed teeth. He jumped when Mai squealed like a little schoolgirl. Her eyes became big hearts and she clasped her hand together again.
 
 
“AWWWW SUPER KAWAII!!!!”
 
Shippo looked up at his adopted mother.
 
“Okaa-san…who's that?”
 
“That's Mai Shippo-chan…she's your Aunt…unfortunately.” Mai chose to ignore Kagome's comment and instead gave her attention to Shippo.
 
“Hi Shippo, I'm your auntie Mai.” She said happily. “Kagome told me so much about you…I couldn't wait to finally meet you.” She grinned at him as he stared at her for a moment.
 
“Kagome must have told you a lot about all of us…I can only imagine what she said about me.”
 
Mai turned her head to look at Miroku. “Oh yes…she told me all about you.” She covered her bottom with her hands glaring at him out the corner of her eye. “Touch my ass and you won't have to worry bout that hole in your hand…you wont even have a hand to worry about.”
 
The Houshi sighed and put his hands up in mock surrender.
 
“Alright, alright I hear you loud and clear Lady Mai…What else do you know about me”
 
She glanced at him and turned back to Shippo and started smoothing his hair down with her hand causing him to yarn slightly and curl back into a little orange ball.
 
“Well she said you were a perverted `monk'…” She made quotations around the word monk with her fingers. “And you ask every pretty girl you see,” She glared at him slightly. “To bear your child?”
 
Miroku put a hand on his heart as fake tears made the way down his face. “Lady Kagome. You wound me with your-”
 
“BUT…” Mai interrupted. “She also said you have a good heart Houshi-sama…and you saved her life on more then one occasion…and for that I thank you.” She looked at Sango and then back at Miroku again. “I thank you both.”
 
`Cause its you
Don't want to think about
Don't want to dream about
You
 
Hey they're all my loyal readers! Umm yeah…supper short…but hey…at least I updated right? Right?
 
I wrote the song in this chapter and in chapter 5 so neither have a name. You'll see a couple of songs in here…mostly all (If not all) are going to be written by me.
 
Okay yeah I know… no excuse for it…but don't blame me!! Blame TV! It distracted me to the point I couldn't write because the chapter stopped making sense…so I deleted about two pages of it…and got frustrated and stopped writing…sorry…
 
I hope this chapter wasn't too bad… but I can make up my mind.
 
Do you want shorter chapters with quicker updates? Or longer chapters with a slower update?
 
Tell me please so I know thanks for the reviews and write more of them!!! They encourage me to write better and to push myself
 
Read and review guys!
Love you all!
 
Kitsunegirl05