InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Shock ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INU HAKUSHO
 
Chapter 4:Shock
 
Disclaimer: you know the drill. I don't own them!
 
Notes: Yeah! So many wonderful reviews! I now have 10 (well I might have more when I finish this chapter) Thank you all! I just finished reading Princess Kitty1's Once in a Leap Year. 45 chapters, but wow I'd have to say the best Inu/Kag out there so much humor and romance! Took me 2 days to read it all! And I've been reading some manga. I've finished 13, 7th period is a secret, Bitter Virgin and Boys Next Door just in these two days! I'm so proud of myself! Now I'm reading Elfin Lied. Any way one with the fic!
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
 
They entered the cafeteria and walked over to a table. “Did you guys bring lunch or do you need to buy it” Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara walked off to go buy their lunch, while Kagome pulled hers out of bag she had been carrying. Looking at Hiei she noticed he didn't pull out a lunch or went to get one with the guys. “Not hungry?” she asked him. Hiei looked over, glaring at the girl. He still didn't trust her, something wasn't right with her. Kagome rolled her eyes, used to the glares, when she received them from Inuyasha when she sat him. “Fine be like that then” she muttered. “I don't need to eat your silly food onna” he stated no emotion crossing his voice. `Wow. Kind of reminds me of Sesshomaru, he's so cold. Maybe it's the past he has before. Sango told me that when two different species of youkai mix they make a hybrid. Similar to a hanyou but no human blood, it's sad because she also told me that their always killed once their born. I wonder how he survived' Kagome was so caught up in her musings that she didn't notice the rest of the guys come back. “Kagome. Kagome! KAGOME!” Yusuke yelled at her. “Eh?” Kagome said confused. “You kind of spaced out on us Kagome-san” said Kurama. “Oh sorry about that” she told them.
 
They quickly finished their lunch, and went to hang outside for the next half hour (usually high schools have a fifty minute lunch so I just put it like that). They stopped at a tree, and Kagome turned around. “You know if you don't want to hang out with me its fine, you can go meet some other people” she told them. Kuwabara shrugged “its okay we'll stay here with you” he told her. `Because nobody else has a stranger or no ki than you' he thought. Kagome just smiled, and walked up to the tree. In one leap she grabbed a hold of one of the branches and hoisted herself up with ease. `Whew! All that tree climbing with Inuyasha really paid off' she thought. The guys watched in silent awe as the girl just practically flew up the tree. Yusuke walked up to ask her where she learned that. “My best friend is an awesome tree climber you could say. It looks like he just leaps into the trees. He taught me how” she told him. “Oh Higurashi-san! I didn't see you there. How are you boys? Do you need help getting anywhere or going someplace?” a snide voice said beside them. Kagome's attitude quickly went to cheerful to anger. “Oh it's just you Nikimore-san” Kagome muttered. Kagome jumped out of the tree, gracefully landing on her feet. Again she awed the guys. Hiei who was in the trees didn't even seem to notice the new arrivals. Kagome gave a long sigh and waved her hand in a careless motion. “You guys this is Nikimore, Karinma and those are her lacke-er I mean friends” said Kagome giving a false smile. Karinme was dressed in the Ganguro (read below) style. She wore the regular school uniform but had pink platform shoes and bracelets dangling from her writs. White lipstick and eye shadow adorned her face as well as her bleached blonde hair, her skin also had a deep fake tan giving it a slight orange look in the sunlight. “So Higurashi how's your bladder infection?” Karinma asked trying to embarrass her in front of the new boys. Kagome's face started to turn red in anger and embarrassment. She controlled it and made her face emotionless, though you could see the anger blazing in her eyes. `Remind me to strangle jii-chan when I get home' she thought. “Perfectly fine, Nikimora-chan. Haven't developed Aids yet have you? I heard that with all the boys you screw around with it's bound to happen some day” asked Kagome amusement laced in her voice. The guys did a double take; where was the cheerful gentle woman that they had met this morning. Karinma blushed, stuttering her face on of anger and hate. Going with a comeback Karinma smirked “well at least I can get a guy unlike some people who I bet doesn't even know what the body of a man looks like” she sneered at Kagome. Kagome didn't wince or do anything. “You can say all you want about my virginity Karinma” she spat. “But at least I won't be a single mother at the end of high school, living in a small apartment and only getting a small salary at a restaurant I work at ,mothering a child who I don't even know the father or where he is” she practically yelled at her. Kagome now almost had tears in her eyes. The guys didn't understand what was going on. First it was amusing, as the girls through insults at each other, then it turned worse as Kagome started yelling. They looked at Karinma, who had her eyes downcast, not looking at Kagome. “You guys” Kagome called to them as she faced them. “Can you tell the teacher I was felling sick and decided to go home?” she asked quietly. Kurama nodded and Kagome fled the school, running the opposite way her home was.
 
Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi walked up. They had been close to where the fight had been going on and had heard everything. Karinma walked away her eyes still downcast and that's when the three friends decided to move in. “Is Kagome going to be okay you think?” asked Ayumi. Yuka sighed her face pained and worried. “Could you guys tell us what's wrong with Higurashi-san” asked Kurama. The girls looked at each other and nodded. “Well” began Eri “Kagome had a father until she was eight years old, then he left them for another woman, but she also had a brother that was three years younger. Than her mom got married again and had her little brother Sota.” “Yeah I think her fathers name was Kazuyu and her brother's name was- oh I forget!” exclaimed Ayumi. Kurama's wheels in his head started turning. `She has a brother that's three years younger. Like me and my brother Shuichi we are three years apart…and my step fathers name is Kazuyu…could it be?!' “Oh that's right” Yuka exclaimed. “His name is Shuichi just like you Shuuichi-kun but he only has one `u' in his name” Kurama kind of stood there, the shock of it paralyzing his body. He and Kagome were Step-siblings!
 
Yeah! Chapter 4 is done! I know it's short but I wanted to shock you all! Like it? Please review I love them, I'm also getting a lot going onto favorites but could I also get reviews? But anyway another chapter is coming soon, school is just hectic!
 
Ganguro: a popular style in Japan in the 90's. It consisted of a deep tan, bleached hair, bright platform shoes, shirts and miniskirts, and white eye shadow and lipstick.
 
REVIEWS CORNER!(my first one)
 
Media Miner:
 
Loretta537: Thank you so much! I can't wait either cause I don't know when it will happen. More surprises and updates to come!
 
Stebba_stud: I updated! XD Thanks, I think I will make it a K/K/H. It's going to have lime don't you worry and I might change the rating cause I might put a lemon!
 
HeartStar: Yeah! 10 OUT OF 10! You get a cookie! A freaking big one too! LOL! I'll update as soon as I have the chance!
 
Touketsumizu: Again thanks for helping me with Hiei! I hope you enjoy!
 
Fan Fiction:
 
Valsweety: Thank you! I hope you do read it until the end and enjoy it! =)
 
Madmiko: Thank you!! Well now that I know Hiei's ice-cream obsession is fan made I can make him eat more of it and go crazy! I'm updating soon so I hope you read till it's finished. ^_^
 
Sk8terGurl315: Glad you think it's cool, hope you enjoy the rest!
 
aliway: Thanks. I appreciate the review!