InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ Kikyo's a What?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Can Over Come All Odds
Chapter 4: Kikyo's a what?!
What the hell! Who the hell is that and why is he sucking the lips off my sister! "Iy-u-da-ka!" Inuyasha yelled.
Daka gasped and pulled away. "He's close! I have to go!"
"No wait." Hiei grabbed her arm as she began to leave.
"Hiei, I have to . . . I . . ." Iyudaka looked at him sadly not wanting to leave him but knowing she had to.
"You're a big girl now, Iyu; you can take care of yourself." Hiei protested.
"Hiei, I have to. I promise I'll come back tomorrow. Just let me go! "
"I suggest you let her go now!" Inuyasha bellowed coming into the clearing, eyes flashing red.
"Inuyasha, Wait! Don't do anything! He's-" Daka began to protest.
"He's a threat to you! And he must DIE!" Inuyasha interrupted her.
"Inuyasha, he's no more of a threat to me then you are! Inuyasha!" Iyudaka screamed holding on to Inuyasha's arm trying to stop him from going after Hiei.
"Have you gone mad again Iyu!" He said tugging Iyudaka off his arm.
"No brother I . . ." Iyudaka trailed off as Hiei began speaking.
"I can take care of myself you know, Iyu." Hiei objected.
"Do you think you can with stand me?" Inuyasha asked in a cocky manner.
Oh no! I forgot to tell Hiei about the Tetsusaiga! Iyudaka worried to herself. "Hiei, no! You don't under stand what kind of power my brother has! I'm serious!"
"Shut up wench!" Inuyasha shouted at Daka to angry to realize what he's really saying.
"You would DARE yell at your own sister like that!" Hiei said in Iyudaka's defense.
"How dare you hurt her!" Inuyasha replied back.
"Hurt her? I did no such thing!" Hiei said getting angrier.
"Whatever. Prepare to die!" Inuyasha unsheathed his sword and lunged at Hiei.
"Noooo!" Iyudaka screamed. "Inu-chan, don't!" Inuyasha stopped and looked at his baby sister. "I love him!" Both men gasped and blinked at Iyudaka.
"You love him/me?" Inuyasha and Hiei said together baffled.
"Why would you like a runt like that?" Inuyasha asked insulting his height.
Hiei disappeared and reappeared in front of Daka. "You really love me, Iyu?" He asked her softly disregarding Inuyasha's comment.
"And who gave you permission to call her Iyu!" Inuyasha yelled but of course getting no respond.
"Yes, Hiei, with all my heart." Iyudaka whispered back.
"How . . . how could you? How could you love someone like me? You don't even know my past." Hiei looked away from her not wanting to look her in those blue-gold eyes.
"I don't care about your past, Hiei. I care about you . . . now." She said and gave him a kiss.
"Oh great." Inuyasha grumbled and slapped himself on the forehead.
"Hey, Inuyasha, what's going on?" Kagome asked walking up to Inuyasha then stopped abruptly when she saw Iyudaka kissing a strange demon. Her eyebrow then began to twitch.
What is it Kagome?" Shippo asked jumping on her shoulder. Then saw the kissing demons. "Eew they're kissing!"
Suddenly Kagome saidit. "SIT!" Kagome yelled which caused both Daka and Hiei to stare at Inuyasha face down in the dirt.
"Ouch! What was that for damn it!" Inuyasha yelled at Kagome as he stood up.
"How come you never kiss me like that?" Kagome shouted.
"Because Inu-chan prefers oxymoron's." Daka said smoothly.
"Morons? Hiei looked questionably at his little dog eared one.
"Did I forget to mention Kikyo's an evil priestess?"
"Oh I get it. It's an oxymoron.”
"Precisely." They all laughed while Inuyasha just growled.