InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ * CAN I TRUST YOU??? * ❯ tHIS IS MY LIFE ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PS: This story will be full of lemons and this chappy even begins with citrus. So if ya don't like this kinda story and ya cant stand sexual contact, then do not read this and do not flame me! Got it?!
 
* CAN I TRUST YOU??? *
 
Summary: Kagome is a prostitute. She was sold in to this business by her ex boyfriend and his
friend. After 7 years, she comes across a customer she has to please, but what happens if they fall in love? Most importantly…what will happen when she finds out that her ``love'' is actually the guy that helped get her in to this mess?!
 
Rated:PG13- R and also R (I think? I mean what's the fucking difference? Sex is sex)
 
Warnings: Offensive language & Sexual contact
 
* * * * *
 
You could feel the steamy surroundings as voices of pleasure filled the room.
The air was damp and everywhere was the stench of arousal ,that you surly couldn't miss.
Sounds of an old moving bed not far away didn't seem to bother the two people that were
enjoying their little game.
 
Laying on his back on the light peach colored covers, the black haired guy gritted his teeth together, to keep him self from explosion, that would take him out and wrap him in to the most wanted feeling of satisfaction and freedom.
 
His hands kept grabbing the bottom of the girl moving up and down his painful hard penis.
Every time he could feel him self going in completely, making his head go spinning out in to the oblivion as her inner muscles wrapped around him hard, trying to keep him in and not wanting to let him out of her body no matter what.
 
Focusing his look on the girls face, she threw her head back, as her long raven hair clung to her forehead and sweat ran down her face, on to her chest, making her in front body shine wet, driving you completely insane and wanting with need.
 
Moans and screams of pleasure escaped her rose red swollen lips as she shut her eyelids close and hungrily bit on her bottom lip. His eyes burned in to her hands, watching how she squeezed and massaged her perfect round breasts.
 
Not resisting the urge to let her do that on her own, he pushed her palms away and replaced them with his own ones, the girl practically screamed out as he squeezed her hard and her nipples hardened to his touch.
 
She arched her back and chest forward and her rhythm changed immediately. She moved her body now back and forth, rubbing her most sensitive numb against him, feeling her self coming any moment now as they rode the waves of pleasure, as their bodies filled with energy blasts, making them go even faster.
 
His hands traveled slowly down to her waist as he hardly gripped her flesh, he lifted her up and slammed in her hard a few more times. Their climax broke free and their bodies released, as their juices spilled out.
 
Both panting heavily, their lips parted a little and their chests rising and falling quickly.
She opened her eyes and placed her hands on each side of him to keep her self from collapsing from exhaustion.
 
Making eye contact, she got of him slowly and stepped on the cold floor. Pulling her cloths back on and made her hair in a messy bun as he watched her every move.
 
`Going already?' he asked with out a hint of emotion in his rough voice.
 
`My work here is done' she stated, grabbing the envelope on the wooden table as her hand turned the door knob. Stepping out in to the cold night air, she hugged her self and walked over to the awaiting shiny black limo.
 
As soon as she stopped in her tracks, the doors flew open and a guy stuck his head out.
He was wearing a dark blue suit and his short brown hair was full of gel. He lowered his black glasses to look at the flushed girl before him.
 
`How did it go?' he asked and offered his palm. Not waiting a second, she placed the envelope in his hand and looked away ,as he checked what was in it.
 
`Wuhu! 1700 $! You truly are the best, Kagome!'a whistle escaping his mouth, as he grabbed her arm and pulled her in to the car and playfully slapped her bum in the process, making her giggle.
 
She laid on the gold lather couch and stretched her self. Grabbing a yellow cocktail from the little bar and stirred it with her finger, then sucked on it to lick it dry. She brought the glass to her lips and drank everything down at once, completely ignoring the alcohol that stung her throat.
 
`Yeah, I know'
 
* * * * *
 
`Sure…fine…whatever you want Kikyou…' he sighed in to the phone that was separating him from his annoying girlfriend and impatiently taped his finger on the table. He ran his fingers thro his long silver colored hair and tried to calm down, cause she was driving him completely insane with all her demands and babbling, that just didn't want to go away.
 
A few more minutes of torture and he had enough. Hanging up the call, he smashed the telephone in to the wall and collapsed down on the smooth black sofa, trying to calm down his blood that reached a 100 degreases by now.
 
`She is driving you insane'
 
Looking up, his eyes settled on his friend with violet orbs and cut short hair, dressed in black pants and a white tight t-shirt. He watched as he played with a lighter in his hands.
 
`I know that Miroku'
 
He stood up and walked over to the glass balcony wall, feeling the burn of his friends gaze on his back. Ignoring that, he looked down at the people dancing and rubbing their bodies against each other ,as they moved to the beat of the fast seducing music.
Some were drinking or observing the bartenders ,as they prepared the liquids they ordered, others were talking, smoking, but most of them were making out or doing even more intimate things. Shaking his head, he wondered how could he keep up with this. Being the owner of one of the most known erotic clubs and trying to get up with your babe, just wasn't easy at all.
 
`Why do you keep up with her anyway?' Miroku asked and stood beside his good friend.
 
`You know pretty damn well, why.' was his replay, as he kept his eyes on the crowd below.
 
`Cause of Sex…there are still a million girls out there, that would give anything to be with you…why choose Kikyou?!' his gaze wondered to the black stage, where girls dressed in `to' short clothes were dancing around the poles, making the mans yaws drop open and barely contain them self from touching them ,as their bodies rubbed against the shiny metal.
 
`She gets you completely stressed out…go…have some fun…while you can' Miroku lightly slapped him on the back as a friendly gesture. But he only chuckled in respond as a small smile crept on his face
 
`I may not love her Miroku, but I will not cheat on her'
 
`Whatever you want dude' he shrugged and shook his head. Walking his way back to sit down, he was cut of by his friend passing him with a hurry.
 
`You know, on second thought, I think I will…' were his last words, before he disappeared.
 
* * * * *
 
Kagome pushed her way thro the crowd of people and followed the guy from before to the darkest place of the club. She jumped on one of the three round lounging couches, surrounding a small glass table. She made her self comfortable and rested on her back, closing her eyes and completely blocked out the music ,as the man sat opposite of her and waved his fingers. Soon a waiter was by his side.
 
`What can I get you sir?' he asked.
 
`I'll have whisky on the rocks'
 
`What about the girl?' he gestured towards her with his head.
 
`A bowl of punch, mixed with the best alcohol you've got…and bring me a straw' she said back, starring in to the black ceiling. Being confused, the waiter looked at the man.
 
`Well… what are you waiting for boy?' he asked annoyed.
 
`… yes sir, coming right up' writing down in his notebook, he smiled and hurried off.
 
`Tomorrow is your birthday Kagome' he said and broke the silence, as she turned her head to look at him.
 
`I know Jerry…' she sighed, her face hiding something.
 
`So…as a present…you get a week off and a trip to Jamaica'
His expression was amused at seeing her eyes widen in shock. She was his best girl and she deserved to be treated like that as well.
 
`I get a whole week off?…A trip to Jamaica?' she barely made out, her voice almost a whisper.
 
`Yes…in a seven star hotel' he chuckled back.
 
`But…I always get only two days off…and…Jamaica?' she asked again, just couldn't make her self believe what she was hearing.
 
`You are the best of all Kagome…and you deserve the best there is…also I will give you my credit card and you can go shopping there as much as you like and you can buy your self anything that your little sweet heart desires.'
 
Jumping in his lap, she wrapped her hands around his neck and placed joyful happy kisses along his cheek, making him laugh. Yeah sure, he may own her, cause she was sold to him and forced in to this business against her own will, but still she found out later that it wasn't that bad at all. Maybe she longed for freedom a long time ago, but that was soon forgotten.
She was treated better here then back at home.
 
Living with Jerry in his huge mansion in Beverly Hills, with 4 saunas, 6 different pools, 5 gardens, 40 bathrooms, 15 guest rooms, 1 huge kitchen, a huge living-room and gym, spa, 35 bedrooms, dining room, a garage filled with 3 white and 4 black Limos, 10 cabriolet cars in red, blue, green, black, white, silver, yellow, pink…color and other expensive cars and motors, a cinema room…a bar place full of the finest alcohol and drinks, creativity room, a huge dressing closet full of mirrors, a glass room full of jewelry, shoes, hats and stuff like that…lets not forget the 4 tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, with out doors showers and a place for parties, game room and huge aquariums in most parts of the mansion, filled with sea creatures and many other rooms for different occasions or things to do .
 
Also, almost every place had a balcony, that gave the girls a view of the city and other beautiful places. To top it all, every single one of them, had their own private room and a bank account ,where 50% of their money that they earned every single day except on weekends ,was placed. The white gigantic house, with a dark brown roof, was surrounded with tall beautiful black gates, guarded by policeman and specially trained dogs, that shredded to pieces anyone that didn't live here.
 
COULD LIFE GET ANY BETTER ???!!!
 
`Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!' she squealed with delight.
 
`No problem baby…' placing one more kiss she went to sit where she did before. Her body was over flowed with happiness. When the waiter showed up with her punch bowl, she grabbed it and drank so fast that she almost choke.
 
`Slow down babe, you don't want to drown your self ,now do you?!' somebody softly taped her back to try and stop her from coughing. Drawing in one big breath, she looked up and immediately got lost in a pair of amazing deep, gold amber eyes. Quickly shaking her head to bring her self back to reality world, she watched as the guy smiled back at her then walked around to great her boss ,as his long silver hair moved around. He was wearing black business pants and a red silk shirt. Because he left the top buttons open, it gave her free access to see his muscular chest.
 
`Why Inuyasha Takahashi, my most trusted friend…its been a while' Jerry stood up and shook his hand.
 
`Indeed it has…about 6 years I think?' he smiled back.
 
`Long time no see, u sure changed a lot…what made you color your hair silver?' Jerry wondered.
 
`My so called `girlfriend' ' he replayed back annoyed.
 
`Well it suits you…sit down…lets talk…' Jerry sat down. Just when Inuyasha was about to, Kagome stretched her perfect long legs to permit him from sitting on her couch.
Locking gaze with her shiny sapphire, sea blue eyes, she stared back glaring at him and catching him of guard, growling `Mine' as a warning that she was protecting her so called `territory', but that only made a chuckle escape him.
 
`Fiery one, I see?' a smirk creping on his lips.
 
`Oh you bet' she replayed , watching him taking place on the empty sofa.
 
`Kagome, behave your self' Jerry warned, not really being angry at her. Who could anyway?
 
`Yeah, yeah…whatever…' she rolled her eyes and returned back to her drink.
 
Observing her, he tried to figure out, what made her so attractive to him the minute he spotted her entering the club . Her short tight dark-blue skirt, clung to her, showing him her every single curve. The skirt was so short, he could have swore, he saw her seductive black tongs, tightly pressing against her heat. Her shirt wasn't any better. She wore a white tight -see thro- blouse, leaving the top buttons open, which revealed a nice piece of her shining breasts. It was a miracle to him that they didn't just drop out. Traveling his orbs down her flat stomach with a pierced belly button, over her hips and down to her legs.
Wearing open, black high-healed shoes, with straps that wrapped around her legs, it made him want her even more.
 
Completely ignoring his stares, she kept drinking. Reaching with her fingers in the punch, she brought out a piece of fruit to her hungry lips and ate it. Afterwards she licked them clean, with her pinkish tongue. In the process, accidentally a droplet of water slipped from the bowl and on to her stomach ,making her let out a small gasp as little shivers ran her body . His eyes burned in to her erect nipples, that were well seen thro her shirt, unfortunately she didn't even notice.
 
`You like' Jerry stated.
 
`Who is she anyway?' Inuyasha hesitantly broke away from her body to look at him.
 
`She's the best there is'
 
`I wont argue on that one' he smiled.
 
`I'll take that as a compliment' Kagome snarled, making them both laugh.
 
`How good is she?' Inuyasha tried to focus on the conversation.
 
`Oh, she's good, very, very good…she can make 5000$ in just one night…' Jerry's voice was full of pride.
 
`I can see why' he smiled and looked her over again.
 
`What do you know?!' Kagome spat and smacked the now empty bowl on the glass table. `Your brain is small as the size of your dick!'
 
`Really? Have you seen it yet?' he asked amused.
 
`Jerk!' she grabbed her purse and stomped away.
 
`Well, I have to go' they both stood up as Jerry placed some money under his glass.
 
`Come back anytime' Inuyasha nodded and smiled.
 
`I can assure you, we will…oh and If you need anything, gimmi a call' with that he walked away, trying to catch up with a completely pissed off women. `She's probably PMS-ing again´ he thought and hurried away.
 
`Yes…and I can assure you, I will call…' Inuyasha smirked and licked his lip, his mind traveling back…`Kagome…hmm…nice name…but even nicer body…´
 
* * * * *
 
The sun crept in her bedroom, thro the pale white curtains and landed softly on her cheeks.
She groaned back angrily and pulled the covers over her head, to block out the light.
Just when she started to snooze off, something jumped on her and pinned her to her king sized bed.
 
`Kagome! Wake up! Wake up!' A voice squealed and tried to pull the blanket , that was keeping her safe from the new day, down.
 
`No…go away…' she mumbled annoyed and turned to the other side.
 
`No! Wake up!'
 
`I don't want to wake up…I want to sleep' Kagome yawned.
 
`You'll have plenty time to sleep at night…it's a brand new day!' The other girl stated and grabbed on to the dark covers. Pulling hard, it finally flew away, revealing an innocent sleeping figure, wearing only black bikini panties and a black top with a little diamond heart on it.
 
`Rise and shine sweetheart!' The girl cheered and flung the curtains away. Opening the window as a soft breeze played with her short red colored hair. Her lips pursed together in a pouting way, cause her best friend was still in her dream land. Clenching her palms in fists, she angrily stomped towards the bed and kneeled down before Kagomes face.
 
`Kags…wake up!' Hillary barked playfully and rubbed her nose against hers, making Kagome sniffle. Not waiting a second her lips crashed on to hers, they both giggled when Kagome finally woke up and kissed her back. What started out just as a simple wake up call turned in to something more passionate.
 
Kagome hungrily bit on her lip, asking for permeation to enter, which Hillary happily approved and parted her lips. Their tongues wrapped around each other, as both of them giggled, wondering…who will win this time? It was Kagome, as usual.
 
`Ha! I won again!' she stated happily and Hillary just stuck her tongue out.
 
`I let you win as always'
 
`Right…and pigs fly…' Kagome rolled her eyes and entered her closet. Grabbing a remote control, all the doors and drawers flew open.
`Ok…what to wear…hmm…?' she tapped her chin and looked thro some cloths.
 
`Wear something nice…something sexy' Hillary stated more then suggested as she grabbed a pair of Kagomes high healed shoes from the glass shoe shelf and slipped them on.
Not really used to this, she made a few steps then tripped, landing on her best buddy.
 
`-What- are- u -doing-?' Kagome questioned with her face buried in her creamy carpet.
 
`Nothing…' she chuckled and got off her back.
 
`Gimmi those' she pulled them of her feet and placed them back.
 
`So…birthday girl…free tonight?' Hillary asked smiling.
 
`You remembered!!!' Kagome laughed and clapped her hands happy as she ran to embrace her dear friend.
 
`Of course I did!!!' Hillary barely made out.
 
`Yay!!! What'd you get me?!' Kagome asked joyfully.
 
`You'll see tonight! Oh yeah and the others say Happy Birthday and that they will great ya later, they're just to tired at the moment'
 
`You left them sleep, but you… WOKE ME UP!!!???' Kagome screamed and started throwing things at her.
 
`Gahhh! I'm outa here!' Hillary playfully screamed and ran away from her pissed friend.
 
* * * * *
 
Skipping staircase by staircase, Kagome happily singed to her self, completely ignoring her short black skirt that was flying all around. She wore a white tight blouse and a pair of flip flops with roses.
 
Making her way in to the kitchen, she was spoon around and kissed hard, as a hand groped her bum.
 
`Happy Birthday baby'
 
`Thank you Jerry!' Kagome giggled and hugged him. Soon she let go and skipped away to get a cup of coco.
 
`You're in good mood today…' he smiled and observed her. She was acting like a child but didn't seem she cared about her doings.
 
`Yep…' she grabbed her cup and sat down at the counter. Taking a sip of her drink, she smiled at him just when the phone rang.
 
`Hello…of course…umhu…u got it…good bye my friend' Jerry hung up and looked at Kagome.
 
`I need you to do something tonight'
 
`O hell no I wont!' she burst out angry.
 
`Please Kagome, baby, sweetie…'
 
`No Jerry…you know I would always do anything you asked me ,but not on my 25 birthday!'
 
`Come on babe…for me?!'
 
`No...sorry…'
 
`Aww…come on Kags…I'll double your vacation…'
 
`Two weeks in Jamaica?' she asked and he nodded.
 
`Uh…but only this once…where do I have to go and when?' she sighed as he picked her up and kissed her cheek.
 
`At six…just go to that club we were yesterday…'
 
`Fine…' she grumbled.
 
`You're the best baby' he groped her and she smacked his head.
 
`You owe me one Jerr!' She shouted after he ran away.
 
Sighing, she turned around on her heels and started of towards the swimming pool for some fun and relaxation . Soon enough the time rolled around and it was now precisely 5 pm.
 
`Well…might as well get ready…'
 
* * * * *
 
A/N: Yeah that was the first chappy and it sucked, but the story will get better. Anyway…what ya think Kags will have to do?..*grin*..bye bye