InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ * CAN I TRUST YOU??? * ❯ : Coincidence…? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PS: Tnx guys for reading and also reviewing!
 
Chapter 3: Coincidence…?
 
`KAGOME! KAGOME!'
 
Hillary ran down the hallway of the mansion and smashed the third door down. Running in, she jumped on the bed and pulled the covers off, but that didn't seem to disturb the sleeping girl. Tackling her, Hillary shook Kagome and tried to wake her up.
 
`Kagome! You are going to miss your plane!' Hillary yelled.
 
`Not yet…want…sleep…' she mumbled back.
 
`No Kagome! Your flight to Jamaica! You're going to miss it! Now get up! Come on!'
 
Hillary dragged Kagome out of bed and quickly took her to the bathroom. Setting her down on the toilet she turned on the cold shower and pushed Kagome in. After a few seconds…
 
`Gahhhh!!!! What the fuck!!!???' Kagome ran out of the shower and smashed right in to her best friend.
 
`Finally! You're awake!'
 
`What the fuck is wrong with you!!!??? It's 4.48 am, or something… in the morning!!!' Kagome yelled soaking wet.
 
`You're going to miss your flight if you don't hurry up!'
 
`My flight?' Kagome rubbed her head.
 
`Yes…damn that alcohol last night really got in your head, didn't it?…'
 
`MY FLIGHT TO JAMAICA!' Kagome yelled and started panicking.
 
`Oh, so now you remember.' Hillary rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but Kagome choose to ignore her.
 
She grabbed a towel and ran out the bathroom and in to her room. Quickly getting out of her wet pajamas, she dressed in a short dark-violet skirt and a white sleeveless top, with strings she tied behind her neck. Putting on a pair of gold round dangling earrings and her new necklace she got from Hillary for her birthday. It was a black rope with a silver cross on it. It had nothing to do with god, it was for luck and Kagome fell in love with it immediately. Putting on her black flip flops, she grabbed her oversized gray sweater with a hood and put it on. It went a little pas her hips, so it looked like Kagome was wearing only it and her shoes. Grabbing her suitcase she ran out to the garage.
 
`Kagome?' Hillary stuck her head in to the room, but she was already gone.
 
`Oh shit! Wait for me!'
 
* * * * *
 
`Yashy! You're here!' Kikyou yelled all cheerful and happy as she ran and hugged her sleepy boyfriend. Inuyasha almost fell back, but managed to stand his ground. Blinking sleepily, he rubbed his head and yawned, while she placed a kiss on his cheek.
 
Kikyou was Inuyashas girlfriend, for almost 4 years now. He didn't know why he kept up with her, but still…she had long, black, perfect, silky hair and deep dark brown eyes. She was always in a happy or cheerful mood and always wanted to have everything. She was snobby and every time she saw something she liked, Inu always had to buy it for her. It's not like he didn't have money, he just got tired of it…cause she always bossed him around. She was dressed in a short jean skirt, a white sleeveless shirt and a jean jacket. She had a pair of black high healed shoes and her purse.
 
`Did you sleep good?' She asked and started dragging him towards where she had her luggage.
 
`…Sure…four hours of sleep is all I need…I slept great…if you ignore the fact that my fucking alarm clock almost gave me a heart attack…otherwise I'm fine…' he grumbled and sat down in a chair, still yawning and landing back, closing his eyes.
 
`Oh stop complaining…why did you stay up so late again?' she asked rolling her eyes.
 
`Nothing much…just watching TV …'
 
`You'll never change…now come on…lets get going…'
 
`Sure…you go ahead…I just got to use the bathroom' he yawned again and stood up.
 
`Ok, hurry up!' she pushed the plain ticket in his hand and placed a quick kiss on his lips, then each went their own way.
 
* * * * *
 
`Kagome! Wait up!' Hillary ran after her, down the airport as fast as she could.
 
Kagome didn't even hear her. Running to the counter, she quickly got her ticket, threw her stuff away as some guy took it and ran towards the entrance for the plain. Just coming to the corner, she turned around and accidentally bumped in to someone.
 
`I'm so sorry!' she apologized quickly.
 
`No problem' the person mumbled back. From what Kagome could get out, he was still sleepy.
 
`Well…umm…later' and she was off again.
 
Finally reaching her destination, she stooped and panted. Her head was sweating and she was tired. Not just because of running, also because she didn't get enough sleep. Shaking her head, she stumblingly made her way to the girl in a uniform and gave her the ticket. The girl nodded and stepped aside.
Just when Kagome started walking on, somebody called her name.
 
`Kagome! Don't go yet!' Hillary ran towards her and hugged her tight.
`I'll miss you!' she said.
 
Kagome smiled and hugged her back.
`I'll miss you to'
 
Hillary pulled back and kissed her cheek, before she gave her another hug.
 
`Umm…can you let go of me, please? I'm choking' Kagome laughed as Hillary immediately let her go and apologized.
 
`Calling all passengers, for flight 414! I repeat…'
 
`Well I guess, you should go…' Hillary stated sadly.
 
`Yeah…I guess I have to…'
 
`I'll miss you so much Kagome, make sure you write to me, ok?' she gave her another hug and pushed something in her hand.
 
`What's this?' Kagome asked, looking at a little dark-blue baggy.
 
`Oh nothing…just something to keep you from dieing of boredom' she smiled and pushed her forward.
 
`Now… go and have fun and make sure you give Jerr a total brake down when you come home and show him the bill for all the stuff ya bought, you hear me Kags?'
 
She laughed back `Yeah, I got ya' with that she waved at her and she waved back, then she turned around and walked of. Finally on the plain, she took her seat at the window and watched as the plain took of and the land before her eyes started to disappear. The only thing she saw now, were clouds and dark sky. It looked like heaven in the night.
 
Sighing, she zipped the little baggy that Hillary gave her, open and pulled out a bran new, baby-blue, MP3 player.
 
`She never forgets anything' Kagome smiled and placed the earphones on. Closing her eyes, she relaxed and drifted of to sleep.
 
* * * * * *
 
`Yashy?' Kikyou asked happily, while checking her nails to make sure everything was perfect.
 
`Hm?' he replayed back. He was sitting in his seat, sleeping…it had been around and hour since the plain took of, so Inuyasha decided to catch up on his nap.
 
`Are you asleep?'
 
`I was' he nearly spat back, but she didn't even notice.
 
`Well…'
 
`What do you want?' he asked, knowing exactly that she wanted something from him again…
 
`Could you bring me a cup of Cappuccino?'
 
`This is what you woke me up for?' he asked, opening one eye and looking at her, annoyed.
 
`Well?' she asked and turned her body towards him, as she placed her hands on her hips. Sighing, he got up and walked away, trying to find that stewardess.
Passing from 1. class to the 2., he sighed with relief that Kikyou was out of his sight. Walking on, everything was very quiet. Many people were asleep, just his girl friend had to be the one to stay awake. Why him?
 
Shaking his head, he walked past someone who was sleeping , the figure looked familiar, but from where? Shrugging he walked on , but the curiosity got the better of him, so he stopped and walked back wards. Turning around, he could have swore his heart beat quickened a bit, upon seeing her again. The one girl that managed to somehow get in to his heart, yet he only knew her for 3 days. What was she doing here anyway? Was she going to Jamaica to? hmmm…
 
`Kagome…' he said to him self and smiled, as he bent down and brushed the hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.
 
She was asleep. Her long black hair was a little shorter and it looked more beautiful, but it still went pass her shoulders. It fall freely down on her chest and all around it. Her eyes were shut close and she was listening to something. One of her hands, was behind her head and the other rested in her lap. Her chest rose and fall with her calm breathing. Could anything look any more beautiful?
If he couldn't resist her yesterday, then today when she was completely natural, he couldn't even look away. Something was about this girl that drove him to the edge of insanity…but why?
 
Smiling, he gently brushed the back of his hand against her cheek and ran his fingers thro her perfect hair. He felt something, he never experienced with Kikyou before. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath and his lips brushed against hers. He wanted to pull away, but she kissed him back. The weird thing was, she was asleep. Her hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer. He got a little surprised with all of this ,but he did nothing to stop her.
 
What surprised him even more, was the thing, that she mumbled out his name, then she broke the kiss and landed back in her seat, still asleep. He smirked and nuzzled her nose with his.
 
`Yeah, I'm here babe…' he kissed her cheek and quickly stood up. Looking around, to make sure Kikyou didn't follow him, he smiled and went on to get her cappuccino.
 
* * * * *
 
The rest of the plain ride was peaceful and…nice. All the time, Inuyasha was in a good mood and every time Kikyou started to babble about something, he just chose to ignore her.
He was happy in a way, not really knowing why, but he was. After seeing Kagome, it made him feel better. At least, he'll have something to do on vacation…but was Kagome her on business or was she here just so she could enjoy her self? He made a note to ask Jerry bout this, but would it be a good idea…
 
Shaking his head, he focused on the things he'll do after they arrived.
He was planning to go and get ride of Kikyou, by occupying her with shopping and stuff, while he'll sneak away and have some rest from his stalking girlfriend. It amused him for even thinking such stuff, but hey? What else was he supposed to do?
 
Finally, after a few hours, they finally landed. First thing, Kikyou dragged Inuyasha out of the airport and to a waiting limo.
 
`Kikyou…what the hell is this?' he asked annoyed.
 
`Come on, get in, we have to get to our hotel and unpack'
 
`Why the hell did you reserve a limo?' he snapped his hand away from her and stood his ground, narrowing his eyes.
 
`Oh, don't be so stubborn Yashy'
 
`Don't you Yashy me, Kikyou and just answer my fucking question' he demanded.
 
`Please…we have to travel in style, so everybody will know that-'
 
`Forget it! Its 90 degreases out here. I'm not getting in there.' He cut her off, angry and pissed of beyond belief. This was just to much! They were in one of the most tropical and hot places and she goes and rents a BLACK limo! What was she planning to do? Cook him or maybe fry him!!! Putting on his black sun glasses, he snorted and walked away. He had it with her and her snobby ways, this was just to much!
 
Walking on to some guy, he slammed his credit card on the counter and rented a red cabriolet Ferrari car. Smirking back at Kikyou, he waved at her and drove off. Tell the truth, he didn't even care about what she was going thro right now, all he knew was, that he had to get away from here as soon as possible and finally take Mirokus advice and just brake up with her.
 
Speeding down the highway, he sighed and turned the music up loud. Stepping on gas, he drove even faster. Suddenly, a yellow, sports-cabriolet car passed him. He recognized the driver immediately. Her long black hair was flying all around and her cloths hung tight around her body. The strings of her shirt, flew back as she speed down the road. Her sapphire blue eyes, were hidden behind black sunglasses and her expression was blank.
 
`So…she wants to play…fine…we'll play…' he smirked and caught up with her.
 
Feeling someone staring at her, Kagome turned her head his way and smirked back, as she took of her sun glasses and shook her head, making her hair fly around even more.
 
`Well isn't this a surprise…Inuyasha…what are you doing here?' she asked and speed up a little.
 
`Hmmm…lets see…I'm here on vacation…with my girlfriend' he smiled back.
 
`…oh…well I guess your not just some horny bastard after all….' She replayed happily. In a way she wondered what he was really doing here, but she didn't mind having him around. Besides…she kinda missed him in a way…he was funny and annoying, but still…he was cute. His silver hair flew back with the speed and his black sun glasses made him extra sexy. He was dressed in a white baggy t-shirt and black short pants.
 
`Well…maybe I'm just here, cause I'm following you and to see how you look in a bikini…hmmm? What ya think?' he replayed amused.
 
`…guess I was wrong…your still a horny dog…' she shivered and he just smirked.
 
`What can I say…some people never change…'
 
`You got that right' she laughed a little and speed pass him, but he caught up with her easily.
 
`What's this you're trying to do here?' he asked, turning towards her with his head, but still keeping his eyes on the road.
 
`Well…think you can beat me?' she smirked this time and smiled bright, but in an evil way. She didn't really know why she was acting this way, but it never hurt to have some fun, did it? I mean…it wouldn't be wrong…besides, he felt like a friend to her, so there's no problem, is there?
 
`What is this? A challenge?' he asked.
 
`Well…?' her eyes narrowed in an amused way.
 
`Bring it on little girl…but you're gonna lose…' he smirked and drove pass her.
 
`And you're gonna regret ever calling me a little girl!' She yelled and speed down the high way, passing him and waving. Now this is going to be fun…
 
* * * * * *
 
The two sport cars drove of the highway and down towards the tropical forest. Stepping on brakes, the cars turned around and speed in the other direction.
Driving on a sand road, was not easy at such speed, but still it didn't seem to stop the two people from having their fun.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha, speed up some hill and the cars flew in the air, over a river to the other side. Both of them speed even deeper in to the forest. Completely ignoring the tropical plants being crushed under the wheels.
Coming to a clearing. It was a bay with a sand beach, tress, palms…a complete nature all around as the sun reflected of the waterfall and the surface of the water below. It looked like nobody ever sat a foot here. It was beautiful.
 
Both picked on their speed and hit the brakes just before the sea water and the cars turned around. The sand flew in the air, making dust all around.
Opening the door, they got out and looked around, completely forgetting the game.
 
`Where the hell are we?' Inuyasha asked walking around a little.
 
`How the hell should I know?' Kagome asked and walked the opposite direction.
 
This was great. Having some fun and they get lost. Just great. Could anything else go wrong to? Inuyasha checked the way they came, while Kagome went to sea how warm the sea was.
 
`This is awesome!' she yelled happily and ran back to her car. Hearing her he turned around.
 
`What are you talking about?' he asked wondering what was going on.
 
`The water's great!' she answered and pulled out a light yellow swimsuit. It had black flames at the corners of her bikini top, but her bottom was just yellow.
Grabbing her towel , she wrapped it around her waist and pulled of her skirt and dressed in her swimsuit. Turning her back towards him, she pulled of her white shirt, and placed the bikini top on, but she could only tie the strings around her neck…so…
 
`Umm…would you mind giving me a hand?' she called, turning her head a little.
 
`What for?' he asked and walked to stand behind her.
 
`Just, tie the strings around my back, would you please?' she said and stared forward, a little nervous.
 
He reached with his hand, and brushed her hair away, placing in thro her shoulder. He grabbed the strings and tied them together.
 
`There…happy now?' he asked as she turned around and smiled.
 
`Tnx!'
 
`So…what do I get in return?' he raised his brow, amusement playing in his eyes upon seeing her face.
 
`hmm…oh yeah…you get to see me in a bikini!' she laughed and unwrapped her towel. Kicking of her flip flops, she ran towards the water, happily.
 
Smiling to him self, he got out of his shirt and shoes, and followed her.
He chuckled a little, at seeing her dancing around the water. So far, she got only her ankles wet, but that was it. He had to admit…in a bikini…she looked even more hot.
Catching her of guard, he picked her up bridal style and carried her deeper.
 
`Inuyash!' she hissed and struggled against him.
 
`What?' he asked, trying to hold back his laugh.
 
`Let me down!'
 
`Really?' he smirked and stopped. He was standing in the water to his hips, holding in his arms a girl, that clung tight to his neck, as her toes, brushed against the sea surface.
 
`Yes!' she glared at him.
 
`Fine…' he shrugged his shoulders ` as you wish'
And he let her go, making her splash in to the sea.