InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:: Full Moon ::. ❯ Prologue: Captive ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha and company they ALL belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

This is not my first fanfic just to let you know--this fanfic is also posted on FanFiction.net and just to let you know Rin is 19. This is just a short prologue.

Pairings:

Sess/Rin
Inu/Kags
Mir/ San

"Talking."

'Thinking.'

Flashbac k

Time of Day

.:: Full Moon ::.

Prologue: Captive


Rin's P.O.V.

In front of my very eyes I saw them all get slaughtered. Screams of fear and pain came from them, I could do nothing but watch. Their cries of plea drowned into nothingness, blood flowed out of their wounds like a red river. They had begged them to spare my sister and I and take whatever they desired. The bandits thought about it but snickered at them swinging their sharp silver swords for the kill. They rode on their horses holding lit torches and burned the palace. One bandit had raped my mother before killing her, her screams of pain, her screams of fear were all I heard and the disgusting excuse of a human had cried out in pleasure.

I looked at the palace that was my home which now was burning to the ground; the ember flames licked the skies, and devoured the place. The bandits held me captive a few yards away from the flames. My only sister was with me, Kagome, she was also held captive but was trying to get free from their grasps. She was the kind-hearted one, a fighter most of the time but she was now helpless and vurnerable. Two of them grabbed us and jumped on the horses us along with them. I sat there like a living doll, with no will, no soul. Kagome was trembling with fear. I felt the horse bolt forward and heard the others follow.

My vision got blurry and I felt my tears falling. Everything was gone, my home, my family, my very life. I heard the bandits laughing and snickering with victory. My body was cold as ice in the summer night. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't handle it, I couldn't think straight, my mind was confused, my heart was in grief and despair. I heard Kagome shout my name in worry and fear; I couldn't answer-I wouldn't answer, my tears blurried my vision Kagome called out louder, and more desprate but now pure panic was in her voice; that was when my world went black.

End of P.O.V.


:: A/N- Alright I know it's a very short chapter but I'm stopping here. Thanks for reading my fan fic!!! Please be kind and let me know what you think of it once your done reading. So review please! Advice is greatly appreciated! ^_^ I'll update soon! Oh I put two things down for you to know :

1) This is NOT a Sess/Kag pairing!!!! not a fan of them-sorry sess/kags fans! It's uncalled for!! I won't be caught dead reading one of those!! It's just wrong!! Gomen ppls -_-

2) There is going to be some San/Mir and Inu/Kags yes InuYasha and Kagome are going to be a couple in this fan fic

Yeah I know I sound picky but it's just to let you know please don't take it personally!! Bare with me please! ^_^ Well until next time everyone Ja ne!!!! ::