InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:: Full Moon ::. ❯ Chapter 3: Kalya's Plan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:
Disclaimer: I don't own any InuYasha characters the ALL belong to Rumiko Takahashi
*sigh* Yes I know I'm slow and all but I'm try my very best here! It's sometimes hard to plan everything in one day. It almost took me eternity thinking the next chapter up! XD Okay here's the next chapter it's not that good in my opinion or whatever >_< I do own one character-Kalya...................Anyways read and review.

'Thinking.'

"Talking."

Time of Day

.:: Full Moon ::.

Chapter Three: Kalya's Plan

~Nightfall~

By the time Rin had stopped weeping it was nightfall. Kagome had finally calmed her sister down. The bandits returned a little after sunset holding barrels of food, some valuables, sake, and about five or seven captive women laughing with victory and glory. They threw the women next to Kagome and Rin. They all shook with fear and silently wept. Rin held onto Kagome afraid. They men were sitting around the fire drinking sake and eating like lords. They gave the women little to eat but no matter the women were too hungry to not except it and didn't want to starve to death.

"Rin here." Kagome said handing her a piece of meat and bread. "Eat. I don't want my little sister to starve."

Rin looked at the food and took it quite slowly. She nibbled on the food taking little bites.

One of the women- Black hair tied in a short bun, black eyes, and pretty light brown skin- finally noticed them and turned her head to get a better view then asked curiously."Who are you?"

Rin didn't answer and took no notice of it.

She then asked. "And how'd you get captured? What happened to your family?"

Rin said nothing but nibbled on her food. Kagome looked at the woman. "I think we'd like to keep that to ourselves if you don't mind..."

The woman looked at Rin. "Why don't you tell me?"

The youngest sister looked at the woman but stayed silent.

"Well?" The lady asked.

"I'm sorry." Kagome said. "But my sister's mute."

The woman looked bewildered a bit and turned to Kagome once again. "Why's that?"

Kagome turned silent again.

Another woman similar to the one they were 'speaking' to turned to them. "I'm dearly sorry."Her voice was soft. "My sister is quite noisy either captured or in fear, or....."

Kagome nodded cutting her off. "I understand."

The men were laughing and clanking their cups together. The night was silent and peaceful. The moon shone like a silver sphere and the stars glittered in the heavens. Rin would have loved it laying down on the grass and happily looking up but Kagome doubted she wouldn't--it didn't seem like she ever would again. She was silent the only thing that would come out of her were tears. She never smiled no more she would always smile even if they were in a solution like this Kagome knew she saw it before Rin had always looked on the bright side no matter what but now it didn't seem like it.

Kagome looked up at the shimmering stars. Silently whispering a prayer, they had all finished eating and slept soon after a few fearful women stopped panicking. A breeze came and went making the darkened trees rustle. Kagome fell asleep a while later. Rin heard a whisper a sweet calming one, not from the winds not from the trees, but from something else.... and she fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------

Kagome, Rin, and the other women were walking slowly their wrists bound together in chains.

The sun was bright and burning in the sky. It was almost noon at the time. Birds were chirping and singing; the sunbeams shimmered through the branches. Everything seemed peaceful but no it wasn't to be for them.

"Hurry up wrenches!" Ordered the bandit that held their chains from escaping and pulled on it hard making Kagome stagger a bit.

They went a little faster but not that fast. It had been eleven days since the other women had arrived. Rin was silent and never really ate. She looked pale, her hair that used to be bright and silky seemed dull. She never smiled and no tears came from her not even when the leader slapped her. She seemed like a different person--much colder than the sweet girl Kagome used to know. She was worried but said nothing.

She looked at the skies. 'Please let someone save us!' Kagome begged the gods. 'For all or our sakes, and mostly for Rin's sake.'

------------------------------------------

"Ma ster Inu-Yasha!" Myoga cried.

"What now flea?" InuYasha muttered.

Myoga jumped up and down with each word. "Kalya want to speak with you! She says it's important!"

"My cousin?" Inu-Yasha snorted. "What does she want? Not another of her 'help me with this?' is it?"

"No it isn't!" Myoga shouted getting impatient. "She says it's urgent and wants to speak with you now!"

"Tell her I'm not falling for that." InuYasha said through his teeth.

"I knew you'd say that." A voice said from the trees.

Inu-Yasha's ears laid flat on his head saying sarcasticlly."What now? Need help with your hair? Or fix you a nice warm bath? Catch you something so you can eat? Buy you a 'stronger' sword? Oh wait! I know you want me to be your slave!"

The figure came out and it was a full-bloodied demoness. She looked like Inu-Yasha except no ears and a girl! She looked much more mature but you could tell she wasn't really from her mischevious amber eyes. She wore a black kimono.

"No, no, no, no, and NO." Kalya said answering his sarcastic questions. "I have some news about Kikyo."

Inu-Yasha's ears perked up when he heard the name. "Kikyo? Why? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Yes, I don't know, just listen, and duh." She said rolling her eyes answering his frantic questions.

"Well tell me already!" He ordered loudly impatient.

Kalya answered. "She's disappeared; we don't know where or how."

"What?" Inu-Yasha said looking at her. "No she couldn't be. I saw her yesterday."

"Well y-" Kalya stopped. "Wait I did see a girl that looked almost like her but it isn't......"

"No." Inu-Yasha said disbelievingly. "That couldn't be right."

"Why don't you go check it out if you don't believe me?" She suggested.

"Where?"

"A few-"

"How'd you know?"

"Becau-"

"When did you see this girl?"

"About three days ag-"

"How could you tell?"

"I was-"

"Who is she?"

"A lord's da-"

"Who's the other girl?"

"Her sist-"

"Are they prisoners?"

"Yes, by band-"

"How could this girl look so much like Ki-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!" Kalya yelled ticked off.

Inu-Yasha fell silent his ears ringing.

"I saw her three days ago with some other captured women." Kayla said. "She had on a blue kimono with visible flowers on it. Her hair was black and she had sweet black eyes." She paused then continued. "She kept saying something to this other girl--her sister obviously. She was a bit smaller then her, she looked pale and gaunt like she'd hadn't eaten much, her hair was ebony and she had the sweetest chocolate brown eyes. But the girl looked gloomy and down."

"Where though?" He asked now curious.

"About a few miles north-east from here." She said pointing in the direction.

InuYasha was about to go but Kalya said something that made him stop.

"Bring Sesshomaru with you."

He stopped mid-step. "WHAT?!!!"

"You heard me you idiot mutt."

"Like I'd do that!" Inu-Yasha said to her yelling.

"Come on."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"NO."
"Yes."

"NO."

Kalya sighed. "Fine. You won't find them easily though."

Inu-Yasha snorted. "I will. Just you see." And took off.

Kalya watched him go. "Now." She said a smirk forming on her lips. "To tell Sesshomaru about the chocolate eye girl, Rin........."

She ran with her demon speed and headed towards the Western Land Castle.

------------------------------------------

Lord Sesshomaru was sitting in his studies finishing patrolling his lands and reading a few scrolls.

Jaken ran in. "Lord Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru glared at the green toad. "What Jaken?"

"Kalya want's to speak with you."

He looked up from his scrolls. "Send her in and leave."

"Yes mi'lord." Jaken bowed and scrambled out of the room.

Kalya came in. "Been a while Sesshomaru."

"Not long enough." He muttered. "What did you want to tell me?"

Kalya smiled. "Have you seen Inu-Yasha?"

"No." He said coolly. "How should I know where the half-breed is?"

"Sorry." She said. "I've been looking for a friend too."

"What?"

She giggled inside. "She used to live in the palace not far from here. But the place is burned down."

He gave her a bored look. "You are telling me this why?"

"I just wanted to ask you if you sniffed her scent before." Kalya said innocently.

"Fine." He said annoyed. "Describe her scent."

"Okay." She said. "She smells of sakura blossoms after the rain and honey."

'Wait a second I've smell that scent before........' He thought to himself.

"Hellooo........" Kalya said waving her hand in front of his face.

Sesshomaru snapped back to reality and said quite grudgingly. "I'll search for you're 'friend'."

Kalya smiled. "Thanks cuz."

'No choice anyway.' Kalya thought to herself smirking inside. 'If you didn't I'll be on your back all month and nag you until you do.'

"Alright." She said. "Find her now please?"

Sesshomaru glared but nodded.

"Thanks Lord Sesshomaru." She said laughing.

He looked out the window. The sun was sinking behind the mountains.

'Sunset.' He thought.

"Once I'm done here I'll search for her." Sesshomaru said coolly.

Kalya nodded fast. "Okay I'll join you later and I know you only need two scrolls left so don't you dare skip out besides you're going to patrol your lands again."

Before he could say anything she added. "Well I'm off catch you later Lord Sesshomaru." And was out the door.

He stared at the door then back to his scrolls.

'Foolish girl.' Sesshomaru thought. 'No use but to do so.'

His mind went back to the girl's scent Kalya was explaining. 'Sakura blossoms after rain and honey.........'

Kalya had forgotten to tell him what was the girl or otherwise her friend's name. He would find out sooner or later.

Soon....he was almost finished.

------------------------------------------

Kaly a's P.O.V.

Once I was far away from Sesshomaru's castle I had squealed in victory.

'I can't believe they bought that!' I thought happily to myself. 'They actually fell for it--fell into my plan exactly on time!'

I was at a lake standing on the grass looking at the crystal clear water smiling triumpently.

'Silly puppies.' I silently said to myself. 'Sesshomaru you fool, you forgotten about Rin! You'd better remember her soon! And silly, silly Inu-Yasha.........'

I was jumping and squealing happily. 'Now let's hope they bring those two to the castle to let them rest and eat--and only those two.' I smiled to nobody. 'They will, I know it.'

Looking up at the skies my smile got wider, almost nightfall.

I then heard someone behind me. It was Sayla my sister. She wore a red kimono with cream-white flowers on it. Her sword was slung across her back like a cache of arrows. Her black hair was in a loose ponytail. Her skin light brown and her eyes were purple.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Wondering what my mischevious sister is up to."

My smile got to it's widest. "You'll find out sooner or later."

She rose an eyebrow at me. "It's one of your m-"

I looked innocently at her and smiled a bit. She looked at me. "For a god-"

My little smile got wider cutting her off while my eyes shone with mischeviness. She got the clue and crossed her arms at me.

'Hey.' I thought. 'I may be Sesshomaru's and Inu-Yasha's cousin but I'm also a match-making goddess!'

End of P.O.V.


:: A/N- Okay that's all for now XD next chapter they meet for certain, I'll try my best to make it longer and much better! Hope you like this chapter and story! I'll update like tomorrow and the next chapter shall be up I hope please read and review, okay see you soon Ja ne! ::

~Kauya~