InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 'Hello I Still Love You' ❯ Only One ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yay here we go another chapter! I'm so proud of my self I never thought I was this creative but here we are reading my work! ^_^ Unfortunately this will be the last of this series. Bit I will do a continuation sequel no songs! So it wont be a song fic but I will have a song for scene change but weird song's from ToyBox!!!! ^_^ anywho I want to thankx all my friends who review and other people who reviewed from MM.org I'm just so happy people actually read my work!! ^_^ anywho on with the fic!!! ^_^
 
 
 
Disclaimer: nope still don't own it yet but I can have dream's cant I? Don't own Evanescence or Blink182 or Yellowcard but I'm using their songs anyway!
 
 
 
 
 
`Only One'
 
 
 
Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason
I feel so broken up
And I give up
I just want to tell you so you know
 
 
 
“InuYasha…………… YES!!!!!” Kagome screamed with joy jumping into another kiss from InuYasha.
 
Puling away from the kiss. Not just for air.
 
“Kagome now I can be with the one and only one I love…..” they go into another kiss but this one longer. Breaking apart for some much needed air.
 
“ InuYasha……….. I Love you………..” Kagome said puling back into a kiss. InuYasha slowly licks Kagome's bottom lip silently asking for permission Kagome knowing what he wants opens up her mouth for him starting a long toncle hockey war.
 
` God she tastes so good I can't believe I didn't do this earlier' InuYasha thought as he pulled his tongue
InuYasha started to kiss down Kagome's' face and to her neck when Kagome stopped him.
 
 
 
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one
Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
 

“InuYasha I don't wanna do this is the park” Kagome gasped out.
 
“That's ok” InuYasha grinned. He then picked up Kagome bridal style so that she could hold on to him tighter. InuYasha then proceeded to jump to Kagome's room in her house. When they got in the room InuYasha slowly lowered Kagome to the bed and begin to rain kisses on her again.
 
“Mmmmm…” Kagome moaned at InuYasha actions. InuYasha started to take Kagome's shirt off as her the same to InuYasha. When they had finally gotten the shirts and Kagome's bra (A/n which InuYasha sliced I kno he can just be do dirrty! ^_^ grrr….)
 
As soon as there was skin to skin contact InuYasha started to grab at Kagome's breast. Kagome moaned and arched her back at the contact. InuYasha removed himself licking Kagome's neck and moved his mouth to her left breast while massaging the other one in his hand. He then switches to the other giving both equal attentions. He then moved to get the rest of Kagome's clothes off. When she was finally naked in fount of Inuyasha's eyes she started to blush and try to cover her self up. InuYasha stopped all her hand movement with one word.
 
“Beautiful” InuYasha said to Kagome
 
He then when to remove all his clothes and set them on the other side of the room. Then a thought hit Kagome.
 
 
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone
And something's breaking up
I feel like giving up
I won't walk out until you know
 

“Hey …umm…. InuYasha? Where has my family gone to I think they would have noticed all the noise we've been making?” Kagome said slightly blushing at her last comment.
 
“I don't smell or hear them anywhere so I guess there not home” InuYasha said moving back to Kagome but stopped when he saw in the corner of his eye a note on her desk.
 
“Here I think they left this for you Kagome” he said passing the note to Kagome.
 
~*~ Note ~*~
 
Dear. Kagome
We thought that you and InuYasha needed time to work things out in the house and we didn't want to get in the way. So were spending a couple of days at my aunt's house there is pleanty of food in the fridge for you and ramen on the counter for InuYasha.
Love, Mom.
 
~*~ End of note (hehehe)~*~
 
 
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only my only one
 

“Wow mom left us all alone at home” Kagome said shocked but got out of it when she could feel InuYasha lean over her and begin to kiss her again.
 
InuYasha shoved his knee between Kagome's legs getting a gasp as a reward. InuYasha started to test Kagome's wetness to see if she was ready for him. To his delight she was plenty wet and read for him. InuYasha wile kissing put his hard member to Kagome's hole. Kagome moaned at the contact. Breaking the kiss InuYasha said to Kagome in the sweetest voice he could muster.
 
“Kagome I kno this will hurt and I'm very sorry.” He finished then continued to kiss her as he slowly pushed him self in. When he reached her maiden bearer he quickly pushed him self into the hilt.
 
 
Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone
 

“I'm sorry for the pain Kagome” holding as still as he could he licked the tears away from her face. When he felt her move his hips against him he slowly pulled out only to push back in slowly.
 
Kagome moaned loudly. “Inu… Yasha…. Faster…. Please?” Kagome said in a broken voice. InuYasha obeyed her request. He then began to kiss around her face while intertwining his fingers in hers and holding them above her head.
 
“Oh.. Kagome to tight … so wet …. So nice….” InuYasha moaned into her ear. InuYasha then started to go faster and harder.
 
When he felt her near her end he bit into her neck with his fangs wile she screamed in orgasm. After a few more thrust he spilled his seed into her and removed his fangs from her neck licking at the blood away from the wound.
 
 
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
 
 
 
InuYasha slowly pulled out of Kagome and moved to spoon her side but before they fell into a light sleep.
 
All you could hear was Kagome say with all her love. “I'll love you forever InuYasha” and with a smile he responded
 
“I'll hold ya to that..” InuYasha said chuckling. After kissing her neck again he responded “I love you to Kagome…. Mate”
 
 
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one
 
The End……
 
~*~*~*~*
OMFG I actually finished it! ^_^ Aren't you proud of me? I kno you are. -*Passes out COOKIES*- yay I'm so happy! I'd like to that all of you that have reviewed and have been patient with me and my lazy self and I've got good news I've started a new fic but I'm not posting it till I have at least 5 chappyies! ^_^ The muse for that fic as yet to run away but is currently on vacation wile I finished this fanfic! ^_^ So look out for me ok?
 
Hummm… what am I forgeting? … Oh yea to that my BESTEST MOST BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD…… * drum roll* … my editor !! ^_^ Thank you so much and I kno I'm a hassle! ^_^ But you love me anyway don't you?!
 
Ok I'm sorry for not getting this up sooner but my editor kinda got kicked offline by her mother so I couldn't update with up her editing it but it's going up now so please don't hate me for the wate and I'd really like to thank…
 
Washuu Hanyou : by the way the author is : DonnaTuskino. ^_^ have fun reading it!
 
Celestialmoon: I'm glad I open your mind
 
queenserena12345: awww…. That was so sweet and a reason I updated when I could
 
kagomestanton: another reason I updated was for you! ^_^
 
DonnaTuskino: thanks for reading my fanfic! ^______^
 
Animeluver1368: yes I know and I've tried to fix it but it wont. -_-` *sigh * well thank you for reviewing.
 
Blackened_Silence: yea I've tried fixing it… thank you for reviewing
 
Kage Hogosha: glad I've got you curosity roused
 
Sorry for the waiting,
 
InuYashasLoveLorn
 
Well now for the rest of you out there!!! GET REVIEWING!!!! ^_^ Please?