InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:Pressure:. ❯ Leave Me Alone ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer Note: I unfortunately DO NOT own InuYasha and other characters in the anime. It makes me want to cry.
 
=================
Sorry guys about the long wait for this chapter. I was on vacation for a while and wasn't able to keep up the story. My apologies!
-Shaku
 
=================
Kagome pulled up into Sango's driveway and beeped the horn. She had to get to school earlier today so that she could get the American History book that the new student would need that day.
 
Pretty soon, Sango walked out of her house wearing one of the light pink camis that Kagome had bought her a while ago for her birthday. “Come on, I have to give that new kid a tour today and pick up a book in Miss Damico's class today”
 
“So Kagome, do you have any idea what this new kid's name is yet?” She buckled her seat belt after getting into the Prius. “Do you think he's going to be cute? Cause if he is, then you two should totally get to know eachother” She poked Kagome's arm after seeing her roll her eyes.
 
“You haven't had a boyfriend in over three years Kagome. You're like, the only person in school who doesn't think about dating. And you even turned down Hojo, the coolest guy in high school!” It was true, Hojo had asked Kagome out plenty of times last year and wouldn't let it go. She would always refuse him, saying that her schoolwork was more important than going out. Then, just a week later he would come back and ask her again.
 
“You don't understand, Sango” She pulled into the school parking lot and parked her car in the same place that she had since she started driving to school. “I promised my father that I would keep my grades up so that I could get a scholarship into Tokyo College. I don't have time for boys”
 
They got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance of the school. A few other people that Kagome recognized were already coming in, Hojo was one of them.
 
Sango pulled her school shirt over her light pink cami and tugged on Kagome's hand. “Come on, Hojo's right over there. You have to go talk to him” Kagome started to protest about not needing boys and having to get the book but was dragged off her feet by Sango.
 
As they neared Hojo, he noticed the familiar couple and walked over to them. “Oh, hello Sango!” He looked over at Kagome who was fixing her green skirt so that it wouldn't wrinkle. “And my precious Kagome” She looked up at him and smiled.
 
“Oh, hi there Hojo. I didn't see you since I was being dragged off by Sango” She glared over in her best friend's direction but Sango only smiled innocently.
 
Hojo laughed and went over to hug Kagome but she bent down to fix her shoes. “Dear Kagome, when will you ever accept my offer for you to be my girlfriend. Everyone in school thinks that we would be perfect together since we're both captains of the volleyball teams”
 
Sango grabbed Kagome's arm and pulled her up to face Hojo. “Why, I'm sure Kagome would be pleased to. After all, you are the most popular guy in school and all”
 
“Umm excuse me but,” Kagome pulled her arm free of Sango. “Don't I have any say in this?” She smiled up to Hojo. “Well, I'm very grateful to be asked such a question but I'll have to refuse it. My schoolwork is very important to me and I don't have any time to take my mind off of it. So if you don't mind, I have to go to classes now” And with that Kagome walked off.
 
================
“Excuse me Miss Damico” Kagome walked into her American History class. “Would I be able to grab a book for a new student coming here, I'll be giving him a tour later”
 
Miss Damico looked up from her work and smiled. “Oh sure, Kagome!” She grabbed another book and handed it to her. “It's great seeing you here this morning. And I was wondering if you could do me a favor and give this homework sheet to the new student as well. I forgot to give it to Mr. Taisho yesterday.”
 
“Yeah, I can” She took the sheet and tucked it in the book. “Thankyou Miss Damico.” Kagome turned and walked out but slipped her head back in. “Oh, and Miss Damico, do you have any idea what his name is yet?”
 
She shook her head and tapped the pen she was holding on the wooden desk. “Actually, I didn't even know that the student was a guy, let alone his name. It's very strange that none of the teachers have information on him yet.”
 
Kagome sighed. “Well thanks anyway Miss Damico. See you later today.” Kagome closed the door behind her and went off to the principal's office.
 
=================
New student in next chapter!
>>
<<
…Hopefully!