InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Shippo's Song* ❯ Sarcastic Wow ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: WARNING - this chapter will suck beyond imagintaion. This will be the worst and hopefully the last worst chapter I've ever written. Very short. - I don't own the Inuyasha gang.

The rain had finally stopped falling outside. The walk was a long and muddy one but any grudges had disappeared. Shippo sang his song and laid in deep thought, Inuyasha smiled all the time, Sango and Miroku held hands and skipped ahead of the group and Kagome started to fiddle with her hair. The moment Kagome had woken up Inuyasha told her the plan. It made her so happy she had forgotten anything Shippo had said to her. All she could think about was how happy Shippo will be when he knows what it is. However this job is going to take some super sluething. When they got to the next town they would have to hire someone. But who, who would be willing to be-friend someone and tell us Shippos dark and cloudy past when they have absolutly no money.
"OK kid listen, see that kid over there. The small little girl looked over Miroku's shoulder and saw Shippo. She gasped. "He has ears and a tail" Miroku nodded and smiled "That's right. You just tell us Shippos deepest darkest secrets and we'll give you a chocolate bar for..."now Sango I'm making a deal right now. So we'll give you a candy bar for each..."I'm busy"Miroku"do you want"!?already gone." Miroku looked toward Shippo to see little Miyako chating away with Shippo. Miroku smiled "Well, that went well."
Later
"Well Miyako, what can you tell us about your new little friend"? Miyako seemed so enthusiastic to talk about Shippo it was amazing. "Well, first he has ears and a big fluffy tail. He likes to run, sleep, and eat." ' I wonder if this thing isn't a demon'. He looked down at the girl who was too busy describing Shippo's every detail like a normal kid would. 'Kids are so oblvious to the world.' "Ok that's wonderful but I need some secrets."
"How do I do that"? Miroku thought about this and discovered he had no idea. So he went to the one person who had to know."KAGOME"!!! Kagome looked up from her cup-of-noodles and at the bawling baby that came running at her.
Kagome POV
"Help us Kagome." I'm starting to get annoyed by this I mean if he wants something he can just ask and not cry every time. Oh well "Help you with what and what will you give me for it." He sighed and looked at me in disbeilf. "You know you are a stingy bitch" me"! We both looked out the window to see a girl and a cat. The girl was a brunet with stunning blue eyes her nose was a little beaten up. Next to her was a tanish brownish cat with a chicken bone in its mouth. Ok not only do I not know this girl but she responds to bitch. That was a little odd. "Who are you"? I asked. She looked around at the room and then said "I have no idea, I heard my name called." Me and Miroku looked at eachother, then back at her. Suddenly there were some clinks and clankering "Uhh got to go bye bye." It was all so mumbled I didn't get the whole sentence. "My that was unexpected." We look behind us and now there's Inuyasha sittin there like nothing happend. "What the hell are people coming out of no where for." He stood up and walked over to us. "For driving you crazy"
Regular
"OK that's nice but back to my problem, we need to find out how to get Shippo to spill his guts." Kagmoe nooded at Miroku "Simple just get him to play truth or dare." The two boys stared at each other obviously not understanding the procedure. "Look just bring me Miyako" They stood up saluted and were on their way to find Miyako.
OK this chapter really sucked and is really weird. But I decided to base the character on my friend. She really responds to bitch. Phyco. If you understood anything then help me, I'm not sure how to bring the mom into the whole thing. Any ideas I'd love to know. R&R please and go as easy as you possibly can. I don't think my poor heart could take to much critisim. T.T 'sniff sniff '