InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Stuck Like Lovers,Who Can't Get Enough From Each Other" ❯ Inuyasha's rage ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]



Chapter 3

Inuyasha and Miroku always goes to the football field when they bought their lunch at the cafeteria.There,they meet their other teammates to practice their tackling and everything they need to do at football.Inuyasha,being the football captain,thinks this is a good way to help his teammates win there coming games with other school's football team.Everyone liked his idea so they always go there at lunch.And of course,like the cheerleaders, Inuyasha too,has a person to take over his spot when he won't be able to make it in their games or practices.And that person is no other than his best bud,Miroku Houshi.

Finished eating his lunch 5 minutes ago,Inuyasha didnt felt like practicing right,so he just sat at the bleacher.His mind wasn't focused at football,but was actually thinking of Kagome.He can still remember her scent on him and how Kagome's body felt when he was close to her.Inuyasha couldn't help but smirk at that thought.

'So my bitch thinks it's funny to mess with me does she....well Kagome,you just made a wrong move.I'm gonna finish what you started at class.And it's gonna show you to never teaze me again.....'

"Inuyasha!"

"Huh?Grrr...WHAT DO WANT MIROKU!"
Inuyasha asked,annoyed that he was bothering him.

"I...I thought your soul left your body!You haven't moved AND blinked for a day!"Miroku said dramatically and putting a worried face.

"SHUT UP MIROKU!"

Miroku knew exactly what his friend was thinking about and thought it'll be funny to see his friend's reaction.

"Hmm....I see you've been thinking of Kagome again...."Miroku asked while smirking at him.

"WHAT?!?Wh...why would I be thinking of her!And stop fucking smirking!I don't like her and why Would I like her!"Inuyasha said trying to defend himself.

Miroku then cleared his throut."First of all Inuyasha,when I said your thinking of Kagome,I meant thinking of how to get her back.Second,it's a free country.So i can smirk anywhere,and anytime I want to.Third,I never said anything about you likeing Kagome Higurashi.You just brought it up yourself."Miroku told him with an innocent face that tells Inuyasha that what he said was true,even though it wasn't what he thought of.He knew his friend liked Kagome.Ever since they were 8th graders.But what gave it out was him saying "My Kagome" when he's angry.

Inuyasha's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped from what Miroku had just said.He knew he was caught by then.Somehow,keeping a secret from his friend was harder than he thought.Just then,he came back to reality and growled when he smelled Kouga's scent.But what made him angrier was that he can smell Kagome's scent with him.He then jumped out of the bleacher where he was just sitting and went face to face with Kouga.

"And why the fuck are you late in practice again!"Inuyasha asked with anger in his voice.

"Don't act dumb dog breath.You know why I'm late.I came to visit my Kagome."Kouga then herd Inuyasha growled when he said "My Kagome"."And yeah,I did KISS her.And she LIKED it."Kouga said to his face smirking."Jelous,Inuyasha?You can't blame her.She doesn't want to be with a MUTT like you!"

Inuyasha's eyes were turning red and his growl got louder."You Fuckin' Bastard!"By then,he was about to punch Kouga,until of course,the bell rang.

"I'm not through with you yet ASS FACE!"Inuyasha said with gritted teeth and angry eyes.

"Inuyasha!Wait!"Miroku said while running after him.

"What The Fuck do you want Miroku!I'm not in a good mood!"Inuyasha said when he turned around to face him.

"Are you that dumb?Kouga's been your enemy since you were 8.And you actually believed what he just told you?And do you think Kagome will make him do that to her without a fight?"Miroku aked him,now seeing his friend calming down.

"Your right."Inuyasha told him with a calm voice.He then started to walk again.

"W...wait!Where are you going?Our class is right here!"Miroku told him while pointing at the door next to him.

"To find Kagome,what else?"Inuyasha said to him.'Miroku better be right on what he said,or else I'll do TWO things to you Kagome.And you CAN"T say NO.'
He thought while trying to smell where her scent was at.

Miroku just shrugged and went to his class.


****Okay,I said that you'll find out what the spell did....yah,that'll just be in the next chapter....i guess.Anyways,The next chapter, I will describe what Inuyasha and Kagome are wearing.And i guess even what other characters are wearing...R&R and i'll write the next chapter up.Thank you!x)
Oh yeah,there couch...football players in my story doesn't need couches ^.^.