InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Take Her" ❯ Revenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
people, I have one other story out (Aiko kitakaze) but in new just started a week ago. I love inuyasha and Sesshoumaru (they are so yummy) but ::Sigh:: I don’t own them.

When your young your suppose to have a family. Someone to love you, protect you and keep you safe. A mother, a father, even an aunt, uncle, or a …friend.

~FLASHBACK~ Rin 11 years old
Where are we going Lord Sesshoumaru,” the young girl asked. The tall handsome demon at her side looked down, his face his normal mask of nothingness.
“Rin you are getting older and it is not right that you stay with me. You are human and should be with your own kind.” Sesshoumaru said human as if he could not bare the word.
“But …but, you saved me. I … don’t want to go, the ever-obedient Rin all but screamed stopping in mid-step. Jaken taking the time to voice his opinion (not that anyone ever cares what Jaken says) said, “It’s about time it’s been two years with that HUMAN. I always said she was nothing but trouble.”
“ You are not strong enough and soon you will become a women and you should be with a family,” Sesshoumaru said indifferently.
“Lord I could be stronger, I don’t..” ::Wipes tears that slide down her checks::” I don’t want to go. They will hurt me” she whispered .
“They will not hurt you, stop being so pathetic,” Sesshoumaru replied not changing tone or missing a step. The walked out of the woods and in to a town . The town was a normal village, wooden houses raging from a one-room home to the big two-story village leader’s house. The village was a blur as Rin tried not to cry. Her mind confused just yesterday everything was the same, she thought they were all was happy. They walked in silence Sesshoumaru’s last words ringing in her head, was she pathetic? They walked with in a feet of a nice normal size home , a lady and her husband came out at Jaken’s knock. Rin grabbed her lords arm trying to hold on to the only person she loved in this world.
“Please, please don’t send me away. I’ll be better, stronger and I’ll work harder. PLEASE” she sobbed. Sesshoumaru simply looked away and said two words that broke her world apart.
“Take her”
The couple picked her up and pulled her away, as Sesshoumaru turn his silver white hair and clothing blowing in the wind. Rin’s last thought was “He never looked back, not once” (I know kinda cheese)
~End Flashback~

Rin woke on a sob, her eyes dry but her soul screaming. Quickly she got her emotions under control, her brown/gray eyes hardening. Oh but she was so close, he was coming back. After 8years of longing for revenge and 7 years of training, she was ready and he was finally coming back to his palace in the western lands. She dressed for battle in her skintight chain mail woven silver dress, a red and white dragon rapped around her body. The high slits on both sides allowing her to move better, faster. (cut like the white and red dress Kasumi wears in DOA but a lil less showing of boobage) As she braided her from a high ponytail, she added intricately worked pieces of metal to the bottom. Rin Looked up in to the mirror and thought how much her life changed. “Well, I’m not fucking weak any more,” she said to no one smiling as she picked up Seanra, (Means Slayer in elvish. I know I’m a dork :] ) her Zanbatoh. (It’s the weapon of Seung Mina from Soul Calibur, the long staff thing with the sword like blade at the end.)
“I’m coming for you Sesshoumaru, payback’s a BITCH!”








Sesshoumaru walked with Jaken, who was prattling on and on about who could that half brother of his marry a mere mortal. That hit a cord “I wonder whatever happened to that little girl, no not little girl, Rin her name was Rin and she was nice to …me. Does she have a family now, she would be 19 old enough to marry.” For some reason his demon soul roared at that thought. ”But she is happy at least she is happy.”
“Lord…Lord Sesshoumaru” Jaken asked snapping Sesshoumaru out of his thoughts. Even though his facial expression didn’t change, Jaken got the impression that he was not just ignoring him he really didn’t hear what he said.
“Yes Jaken, What do you want”
“I was just asking why you agreed to a truths with that hanyou and his ugly miko.”
“He is my heir now, if something happens to me some one must lead. Even if his is only a half demon he is powerful and my fathers son.”
“But nothing could happen to you Master,” Jaken said in complete admiration.
Maybe I don’t want to go on any more…By myself,” Sesshoumaru mussed. His fathers words echoed through his mind “Who do you have to protect?” “No one” he sighed in his mind “No one