InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Take Her" ❯ First Try! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
people, its me(Muneca2sexy) and I wanted to tell you to check out my friend’s fanfic its called sweet potato pie by angle15025.

Please don’t leave me, Sesshoumaru, onegai,” Rin screamed. Sobs shook her body; screams filed the air as the last time she seen Sesshoumaru played though her mind. His last words vibrated through her head filling every sound “Take Her. “ Her arm palm out stretched out to his retreating form as hands grabbed her pulling her down. “Why… Lord Sesshoumaru save me. Onegia save me!! Why? The teenage Rin cried out has rough hard hands pull and pawed at her body.

Rin woke tears flowing down her face soaking her pillow. “Damn Bakamon, why cry it does nothing,” Rin chastised herself. Slowly she breathed bringing her emotions under control. Carefully locking them away, reinforcing the locks that held the pathetic, feeble, bleeding heart of what she had been. When she was once again fully the cold-blooded killer she had become, she got to work learning Tathar’s handwriting. Practicing until midday, making sure every stroke, every curve and line was a perfect copy of his large unyielding symbols. Smiling slowly she went to the trunk at the back of her hut. “Hopefully it will be over tonight and I can give this to Amarie someday.” Closing the trunk Rin walked to her Seanra felling the familiar weight, the last of the aching pain from the dream faded.

Sesshoumaru was still stunned by the pain he had just felt. His hand reached up, and he was staggered to find a single tear sliding down his cheek. Be for he could think on what was happening to him Jaken stormed in.

“Please forgive me, My Lord, but you said that you wanted to know immediately when the guests start arriving.” Jaken leaned over his staff out of breath.

“Yes, very good show them to there rooms make sure they know to stay away from my personal chambers and gardens” was his stoic reply. Neither his voice nor manner let on to the fact that he had actually cried. I have not cried since the day my mom died, Sesshoumaru mussed as Jaken prattled on about what was still to be done for the three-day festival. If it wasn’t tradition Sesshoumaru would have signed the papers and been done with it.

Enough tell the guest to see there chambers and freshen up. Then meet me in the Lotus room.” Jaken bowed and was leaving when Sesshoumaru ordered, “Jaken make sure they do not keep my waiting” Jaken swallowed “Yes My Lord.” Jaken was out the door and ordering the guest in no time flat, he knew better than to displease his Master.

Sesshoumaru walked the halls of his private chambers until he got to the secret passage that opened to the lotus room. This use to be one of my favorite rooms, he thought as he looked around. The small meeting room contained a mahogany table and side tables holding expensive Vases with the lotus theme. The sit pillows that surrounded the table were white silk with hand stitched lotus flowers on them, they were comfortable and immaculate. Three of the four walls were covered with Japanese art, the fourth wall that was really a door opened to a garden in bloom. This meeting room use to be a favorite but now didn’t give Sesshoumaru the kind of peace or charge it use to. All this unknown feelings and uncertainty was really making him irate.
“JAKEN” Sesshoumaru really only raised his voice slightly but it was as good as a bellow from him.
“Yes, My Lord”
“Is Inuyasha here,” Sesshoumaru hissed.
“No, My Lord he and his miko are not here as of yet,” Jaken cringed waiting for a blow.
“Tell them I will see them tomorrow morning, they are not to be late. The other guest have free rain of the palace except my chambers, I am leaving.” With that, he walked out his silver/white hair trailing him; Jaken fell to the floor in relief.

INUYASHA” Kagome yelled as the Hanyou sat eating Ramon. Kagome six month pregnant and showing she fought with her five-year-old son Tomi (red lol I couldn‘t help it). Tomi was trying to fight his fifteen-year-old Kitsunes brother Shippo.
“Shippo give it back its mine aunt Sango made it for me,” Tomi growled.
“Come and get it munchkin,” Shippo taunted.
“Shippo leave him alone so I can dress him”
“Oh mom I don’t want get dressed up, I want to get my sword from Shippo and kick his ass” Tomi replied vivid.
“Watch your mouth squirt you don’t say that your still a LITTLE kid.”
“Shippo why do you mess with him. Tomi if I ever hear you say that again you will get it,” Kagome said sternly. Kagome leaned over her hands on her stomach, all this running and yelling was making her sick. Shippo gave Tomi the wooden sword looking guilty for giving his mama more to deal with. Inuyasha was by her in a second holding Kagome gently nuzzling the mating mark on her neck.
“What the fuck? what did you little brats do to your mother” Inuyasha asked angrily.
“Sorry mama, is she ok daddy,” Tomi asked looked at his mom, his bottom lip starting to tremble.
“Shippo you are too old for this shit,” Inuyasha growled.
“Sorry Mama, sorry Dad” Shippo replied holding Kagome’s hand, his head down.
“Inuyasha I’m ok, Shippo its not your fault and Tomi mama’s okay the baby was just not happy to be woken up” Kagome smiled at her family. Getting to her feet, she walked into the kitchen and sat down.
“Inuyasha would you get the boys ready we have to leave soon” Kagome closed her eyes it was harder to carry a baby with demon blood. They not only were stronger but the took more energy, if she didn’t eat the right things it would look for other nourishment like her soul energy.
“Boys go get ready’,” inuyasha ordered walking to his mate. Shippo picked Tomi up and walked to their room. Once the boys were gone inuyasha picked Kagome up and set her on his lap.
“I told you this might not be a good idea, last time… it was very difficult” Inuyasha held his mate closer thinking of all they went through with their first child.
“But we know what to do know, I know what I have to eat along with the regular foods. I want more children” Kagome replied with her head down.
“I know but I almost lost you,” Inuyasha lifted Kagome’s chin so her bright blue eyes meet molten gold.
“I couldn’t live with out you,” He whispered before he took her lips in a deep soul searching kiss. Letting her feel his fear, his love, that she was truly his other half.
“I love you Inuyasha,” Kagome whispered into his lips.

Rin walked along the branches of the trees, following her target. He was every thing she had ever wanted as a girl, her soul had always seemed to call out to him when she was around him. Some would say he looked kinda feminine but he didn’t, his face was to regal, his shoulder to broad and wide like he could bare the weight of the world, his body to hard like silk over steal. She remembered a time were she dreamed a child’s dream of marring her hero but he was no hero. She stalked him watching the moonshine of his platinum locks, her heart started to beat faster. She stopped to it get under control, the feelings she use to have tried to break free but she stopped them by thinking what he did. Tears stung her eyes threatening to alert him of her presence.

Sesshoumaru walked through his forest trying to get rid of the anger and confusion, neither of which he was accustom to. The word would have though he had nothing on the mind his face gave nothing away but the ting of red in his golden eyes hinted to his inner turmoil. He cursed as he smelled the sent of tears that vanished be for it even started. What was happening…he thought? Then out of know where he smelled a sent that never reached his nose before. It was so sweet, it held his whole attention as he stopped to try and find out what it was.

Noticing that Sesshoumaru had caught the sent of the decoy pot of herbs to dull his sense of smell. Rin smiled, she knew this was her moment. She launched herself silently out of the tree, her Seanra ready. Seanra was pointed at the back of her ex-Lords head with deadly precision.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
HA HA a cliffie!!!
I don’t know what to do to get u people to review. ::Pouts::
Come on if you like it review, if no one reviews by the fourth chapter I’m going to stop writing it. and I really like this story :: wipes tears away::
SO PLEASE , PRETTY PLEASE REVIEW.

SSDD: Same Shit Different Day
Muneca2Sexy