InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ..::~This World, My Home ~::.. ❯ "Let's hide!" ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7: "Let's hide!"

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha and even if I did I couldn't keep him in my dorms because all the anime fanatics here (I go to a art school) would try to rape him and the rest of the guys. Probably everyone on the show (except for the kids and the old people) because there are a lot of gays here too. @_@

A/N: Sorry for the delay but let's get this show on the road!

Kagome was feeling like crap. She had had to deal with those two idiot brothers. Listen to two crazy kids. Then have crazy dreams about a guy she had been dreaming about for a long time telling her that everyone wanted her. She sure as hell was confused.

Sango kept looking at her through the mirror and kept on smirking.

"I hope your not gonna be moping in school all day today like that."

"I know I am gonna have to deal with those two that is why I feel a headache coming on."

Miroku looked around from the passengers seat and smiled, "Don't worry about it you know we got your back. I won't let any man try to get groping privledges on you. That is my area of expertise." With that said he received a good punch in the head from Sango with her eyes still on the road but her mouth twisted up.

"But my love you know I will not grope a women in your presence."

"YOU WON'T GROPE ANYONE IN ANYONE'S PRESENCE. IF I EVER FIND OUT YOUR ASS IS MINE."

Miroku shrunk into the seat and nodded his head. Kagome smiled. Maybe the day won't be so bad.

When they got to the school Kagome went straight to her locker to pick up some books for her early morning classes. But when she opened her locker she screamed. There sitting in her locker was her yellow book back filled with the books she had taken to Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru's house. But it was looked like it had been clawed and where the claw marks were there seemed to be dried blood on the outside of it. Kagome started to shake and stepped back from her locker.

"It seems you have an admirer Kagome. I told you the one thing they wanted was you and they will go by any means to get you…"

Kagome turned around and looked around the crowded hallway. Until her eyes rested on someone. It was the man that had been in her dreams he was standing against a wall opposite her smiling. But as soon as she was about to say something someone passed in front of him and it seemed like he disappeared. She blinked hard then rubbed her eyes. `Was that my imagination?' Kagome turned around and slammed her locker shut. Then ran off to her first period class.

Kagome was scared. She was seeing people from her dreams popping into her real life. Then these two numbskull brothers were leaving things in her locker. She didn't know what to do. But she watched her back while she went to her morning classes. Luckily they weren't in those classes. But her stomach started to sink as she started to head to lunch. She saw Sango headed towards the cafeteria entrance. Kagome searched through her handbag and found a tennis ball that she had snatched from her brother who had been bouncing it against her bedroom door a few days ago. She took aim and threw it towards Sango. She watched in slow motion as the ball flew across the crowd towards the red and black clad Sango. It hit the back of her head so hard that it made her lunge forward into the wall opposite her and all her books fell out of her hands. Kagome gasped at all this. She really didn't think all that was gonna happen, she didn't even think her arm was strong enough to reach Sango. She was just going on pure luck. Sango jump back up, balling her fist, searching the hall, and ignoring the laughter from the crowd at her fall. Kagome raised her hand shyly and waved.

Sango relaxed visibly, picked up her stuff and walked to her friend. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"I am so sorry. I didn't think I would hit you that hard."

"Well what was the reason you hit me for in the first place?"

"Well, I was thinking… Can we all eat out in the courtyard?"

"What the… you're not hiding out from them boys are you? You know they were searching for you earlier right?"

Kagome shuddered, "Oh God they were! We definitely got to go to the courtyard!"

"But your gonna see them in class anyway."

"No I am not! I am cutting my classes for the rest of the day and anyways today is Friday. I won't have to see them until Monday."

"But don't you have to tutor them each day til they catch up?"

"Well I am sick this weekend. Let's just hurry up and round the other's up for the courtyard."

"Uh sure… why not?"

"I'll meet you there."

"WAIT, HOLD ON!"

But Kagome was already sprinting towards the courtyard entrance. Sango shook her head and started looking for the others.

Meanwhile…

Kagome walked to a tree in the courtyard and sat down. Sighing, she pulled out the lunch she had made because she had anticipated this. She closed her eyes as the warm spring breeze ruffled her hair. Sitting under this tree reminded her of something. As she concentrated with her eyes still closed, she had some sort of vision.

FLASHBACK

There was a hazy figure in front of her. She sighed and turned around looking at a huge tree.

"But how could you say such things?"

"It's because I love you Kagome and only you. Nothing can replace you. I want you to stay with me forever. I want you to be my mate."

Kagome gasped and spun back around, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes I do… my love."

Kagome's eyes watered at this, but they were tears of joy as she rushed over to the man who professed his love for her. He came into clearer focus but when she ran to him she just buried her head in his shoulder wrapping her arms around him. He embraced her, bringing her closer to his body. It seemed like she fitted perfectly to his body.

"I want you to become my mate tonite…"

Kagome's eyes widened, "You mean you want to… to…"

"Meaning I want you to be my partner for life well as in my bed…"

Kagome blushed at this. He wanted her to marry him in the Inu Youkai way. She thought she would be petrified of this but she wasn't. She actually feel herself warming to the idea.

"Kagome, I want you to look at me and… and tell me if you want to become my mate. I won't do this if you… don't want to…"

Kagome smiled as the tears rolled down her face, "I love you so much, I want to be one with you as well." She could feel the tension that was left in his body roll off of him and he tightened his hold on her.

"Kagome, I want you to look at me as you tell me you love me."

Kagome smiled even more at the slight arrogance in that simple response. He was always like that. She lifted her head and looked into the amber eyes staring back at her, "I love you, Inu Yasha."

She watched as he lowered his head and their lips locked. The kiss held so much in it Kagome felt overwhelmed by it. She closed her eyes but when she did that action she felt a presence other then their own. It seemed Inu Yasha did also because they broke the kiss and started searching for the presence.

"Kagome my dear. Have you finally confessed your love for that idiot half-breed. First, he took my Kikyo now he is trying to take you. Well it's not going to happen. My love for you will win over his." Inu Yasha's hold on her tightened even more so. "Inu Yasha you will have to die! Kagome will be my mate and bear my children. I will be the bearer of her love!"

"Never!," Inu Yasha screamed. The presence came towards them and she felt unbearable evil. She knew who it was. She couldn't believe it. Wasn't that person supposed to be…

END FLASHBACK

Kagome opened her eyes. She was shaking. That presence at the end of the vision had made her so shook. She drew her knees towards her and thought hard on what she had seen. Not only did the presence freak her out. But why had Inu Yasha and her confess their love for each other. Did she have some hidden crush on him? "Oh God please. He's such a baka." But he seemed more settled in her dream. It seemed like she had saw the true him. Now that she thought of it he had said something close to that when they were in the bathroom together last night. But she had been to annoyed by him to take it seriously. She sighed at the emotion she had felt him express.

"You seem to be doing a lot of sighing."

Kagome jumped and looked around. No one was in the courtyard.

"I am on the other side of the tree."

She could hear the deep laughter at her antics. She scrambled around the tree and gasped. Sitting there looking at her with his dark eyes was the man that had been haunting her dreams and now was in her reality.

"Hello Kagome. Long time no see."

"It's you…"

"Your correct beautiful. I thought you might need some help here. You having all these new people flung at you. I figured you would like to see a old face.:

"But why?"

"I think I just explained that."

She blushed at her simple mindedness. She gasped as she felt the back of his knuckles brushing against her cheek.

"So you were planning on cutting school today?"

She felt herself not being able to lie, "Yes… I was… but…"

"Then let us go." He stood up and drew her to her feet.

"But… But what about my friends?"

"Call them on the phone later on. Come on."

Kagome walked out the courtyard with him and to an entrance closest to the parking lot. As they held hands he guided her to a black Mercedes. Her eyes widened. He opened her car door.

"Get in and buckle up. We'll go wherever you want to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~ @_@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone. Long time no see. I want to thank all the people who have emailed me asking me when I was gonna put up my next chapter. I just finished my exams and I got my computer set up so that I can type whenever I want. ^_^ I know some things might of turned out confusing but it will all clear up. Promise. Songie ^_^

P.S. Has anyone been reading that one story called club blue. I think it is pretty good. It's long but I have been keeping up with it. ( I should do the same with my own story.) lol.