InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thank you people for correcting me on Koga's eyes. I fixed that small detail in the story if you want to read it over, but I don't think it changed anything. So here's another lovely chapter. Hope it makes you happy!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and company.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Six

I never knew Inuyasha lived so far from me, Kagome thought to herself, looking out the car window. She wanted to get away from the presence of the man who was driving her home. She thought about what happened earlier, in his bedroom, and began to blush. God, she was stupid!

"I can see your blush even in the dark. Are you remembering?"

Kagome turned to look at the driver. Sesshomaru had his eyes on the road, driving with one hand. "No, I'm not remembering anything. It's just hot in here that's all."

She saw the corner of his mouth lift. "You're lying."

"I know you might think the world revolves around you, but I have shocking news for you. It doesn't!"

He laughed! He actually laughed! Kagome stared at him dumbfounded. In all the years that she knew him, she never heard him laugh. But now he was, and she couldn't help but treasure the moment. He had a beautiful laugh.

Sesshomaru brought the car to a halt at a stop sign, and looked at the girl cowering to the opposite side of the car. She was afraid of him, and he knew why. It was about what happened in his bedroom. He never meant to touch her. He wanted to scare her into leaving his bedroom. But when he saw her face in the firelight, he couldn't stop himself. He had to touch her. But when he called her "wench", the moment was ruined. He made a mental note never to call her `wench' again.

"Sesshomaru? You can go. There's no other car here. Not unless you see something I don't." Kagome said, interrupting his thoughts.

He nodded, and continued the journey to her house. Kagome stared at him, wondering what distracted him from driving. Was he remembering tonight as well?

Sesshomaru pulled over the side of the road, in front of Kagome's house. He turned off the car, and turned in direction of his passenger. She returned his look, and then quickly glanced away.

"Umm…thank you Sesshomaru for bringing me home. I appreciate it." Kagome said, twisting the fabric of her dress.

"No problem. It was the least I could do, after everything." Sesshomaru said.

"Thank you for helping me out with Koga as well. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't show up." She did though. She probably would be in Inuyasha's bathroom, washing her mouth out with soap.

"Koga? So, that's the bastard's name. I should have killed him."

Kagome's head snapped up, staring at him with wide eyes. "Sesshomaru! Don't say that. From the threats you made to him tonight, you could very well go to jail!"

He smiled, making Kagome want to hide in a corner. "Afraid for me, little tiger?"

"No! Of course not! I just don't want you to go to jail over me. And don't call me little tiger!"

"Why? You are. You're beautiful to look at, but if someone makes you mad, you strike without warning."

She blushed. Did he just call her beautiful? Never in her life, did she think that she would be sitting in a car with Sesshomaru, with him calling her beautiful. Wait until Sango hears this!

"Umm…thanks again. But I better get into my house before my mother begins to worry." Kagome opened her door, but Sesshomaru grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Don't I get a good-night kiss?" he asked, his voice sounding like velvet.

"Sesshomaru…"

"It's not that hard, little tiger. Come over here and I'll show you." He pulled her towards him, taking both her hands in his. He wrapped them around his neck, and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Their eyes met and held. He saw the fear and the uncertainness in her slate gray eyes.

His head bent, his lips lowering to hers.

"Kagome! Mom wants you in the house!"

Kagome jumped, pushing out of his arms. She looked at her open door, and discovered her little brother standing there. She groaned, and placed in head in the palm of her hands. How embarrassing!

"Sota, tell Mom I'll be in in a minute."

Sesshomaru watched the little boy nod and run up to the house. Kagome's little brother was the one who interrupted them. If it been anyone else, he would have killed them. He was so close to tasting her full, pink lips! So close!

Kagome lifted her red face from her hands, and looked at Sesshomaru. "Umm…good-night Sesshomaru."

She ran out of his car before he could say anything. He saw the blush on her cheeks, knowing that she was running from humiliation. He will have to be careful around her the next time. She was still afraid of him. He had to find a way to soothe her fears. The little tiger was still growing, not used to the dangers of the jungle.

He smiled as he thought about the name he given her. Tiger. And Kagome was exactly that. A tiger with very sharp claws. His tiger.

Kagome stared out her bedroom window as she watched Sesshomaru drive away. She gave a sigh of relief. He was gone.

She closed the curtains, and took out her pajamas. She took off the dress she been wearing, and threw it in the corner. She didn't think she wanted to wear that dress again. Two men manhandled her in that dress. First Sesshomaru. Then Koga. She might as well burn it.

She finished dressing and climbed into bed. She pulled the covers over her, and turned out the light. She hugged the blankets to her body, closing her eyes. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Maybe…

Every single guy that I know drives with one hand, so I made Sesshomaru as well. He doesn't seem like a two-hander. So, whatcha all think about the chapter? I'm not very happy with it and I don't know how to fix it. So, help me out. See something you don't like, please tell me.

Please review!!! And thank you my faithful reviewer Psycho Demoness! Thanks to all my reviewers. You made me feel so fantastic.