InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Me sorry for not updating sooner. I have two very good reasons. One: I have a couple friends that are going to college in a couple weeks, and I want to spend as much time as I can with them. Two: My stupid godforsaken computer doesn't like me. It would not let me update without causing a virus to develop. But it's all better now.

Disclaimer: Me no own this lovely, very special series.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Thirteen

A man sat in the large tree, looking into the teenage girl's bedroom. She was getting ready for the night, unaware of the sinister man watching her. She was completely content as she danced around her room, singing along with the music.

A cold smile touched his lips. He was going to have fun with this one. She looked so innocent, so pure. He'll have fun corrupting her. Tainting her purity. He laughed at the thought of it. She wouldn't be like his other victims.

What made it more interesting was she belonged to that bastard Sesshomaru. The man who betrayed him. The one who he was going to kill slowly, savoring the pain that would flash in his eyes. He recalled the day where they caught him, and locked him away.

"Sesshomaru. Ah my loyal right hand man. How is everything?" he asked.

Sesshomaru joined with the gang three years ago, having the cold, ruthlessness that Naraku needed. He was a great person when you wanted to intimidate someone. Or if you want someone killed discreetly.

"Fine. The leader of the Kane family is willing to give you any supplies that you shall need in the future." he answered.

"Ah good."

"But that's not all."

His brow furrowed. "Not all?"

"He wants you to meet him at his house to signed a agreement to make sure you won't knock him off when you're through with getting supplies." Sesshomaru answered.

"Oh is that all. Then I shall go now."

But the agreement he was suppose to sign was a set up created by Sesshomaru. The Kane family was granted immunity with helping with the plan. From that day, he vowed to get his right hand man, any chance that he got.

Two months ago, he escaped from his isolation by bribing the guard with an amount that could satisfy a king. Now he has a new team. More assassins. More money. Everything he needed to get rid of Sesshomaru.

Oh, he was going to have fun. The most fun he ever had in his life.

Kagome danced around her room, swinging her clothes around in a circle. She was trying to force herself not to think of that arrogant, pompous male named Sesshomaru. He had no right the threat her like that. She was never go near him again.

But she knew she was lying. She couldn't stop her heart from pounding every time that she saw. She couldn't stop the feeling he gives her when he looks at her. She couldn't stop how much she liked his kisses, even though she was afraid.

Her back began to tingle, and it wasn't the good kind of tingle. It was a sign that someone was watching her. She always had, even as a little girl, when Inuyasha would try to scare her by sneaking up at her. It never worked.

She turned slowly to her bedroom window, and looked through it. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched a dark form fall from the tree beside her house. It was a cat, she screamed within her mind. It was a cat!

She jumped two feet in the air as the phone rang on the table beside her. She placed her hand over her heart, thinking to stop the fast beating. She picked up the ringing receiver and placed it to her ear. "Hello?"

"You should become a professional singer Kagome."

It was the same frightening voice from before! Uh oh…

"Why are you calling me?" she asked, proud that her voice was straight.

"I'm sure by now Sesshomaru knows I'm coming after him, but I think I deserve a little pleasure."

"You're going after Sesshomaru?"

"Ah, just like a lady in love. Rather fear for herself, she fears for the man that stole her heart."

"That's not why I'm asking! I just want to know so I could warn him." she said, defensively.

"A feisty one, aren't yah? You shall be fun to play with. Goodnight beautiful innocent."

Click.

Kagome stared at the shaking phone in her hand. Why was this happening to her? She never asked for this. As far as she knew, she never did anything wrong. Passed life with great enthusiasm. Why her?

Okay me know, very very short chapter. But I didn't want to start anything new in a new chapter. And I'm just too depressed to write. Oh by the way Psycho Demoness, I am a girl!! And I just love your dance. * Tries to imitate, but falls a twists ankle * Owwwwwwww! I'm good. I'm fine. And you are not a dork!!

Me have other stories and you should read them. They are "Judgment" and "You don't love me". One is Inuyasha while the other is Yu Yu Hakusho.

Please review!! I need the boost. People are leaving me. I need a pick me up!