InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Wish They All Could Be California Demons!" ❯ Plotting Gone Bad! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Wish They All Could Be California DEMONS!!!"

An InuYasha Fanfic by DarkAngelsTears

Disclaimer: WE DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!!!

A/N:

Yeah. First Full Fic on MediaMiner. w00t.

---

Chapter 1

Plotting Gone Bad!

---

Naraku smirked. Everything was going according to plan. He watched in Kanna's mirror as InuYasha beat the living crap out of another pathetic minion. Naraku stood up. He wanted to watch InuYasha's demise and gloat publicly. Today.. yes. Today was the day. The day that he would finally have his victory.

With InuYasha..

Die!" InuYasha yelled, slicing off the head of a strange bear-like demon. It gave a sharp cry of pain and collapsed. "Great job, InuYasha!" Kagome said. "Feh. As usual." he grunted, sheathing Tetsuiga. Miroku inspected the demon and pulled out a sutra. "Just to be on the safe side." he said, bending down to place it on the demon. Just then, a burst of purple light shot from the corpse of the demon, heading for Miroku's hand. "What the.. AAAH!!!" he yelled in pain. Something was wrong! The prayer beads on Miroku's right hand had fallen off and his Wind Tunnel was exposed! But this was not a normal thing, the Wind Tunnel was growing! Miroku's arm seared with pain greater then all the Earth.
Meanwhile, everything was being sucked into the Wind Tunnel. Rocks, trees, ground, animals, everything!. InuYasha had grabbed on to a tree, with Sango grabbing his hand. They were mostly safe.. mostly. But Kagome, Shippo, and Kilala were much worse off. Kilala had tried to fly away, but the Wind Tunnel was too much, and she was slowly being pulled in. Kagome and Shippo had grasped a sapling, but it's roots were being strained and the entire tree was being uprooted! "Miroku, hang on!" Sango yelled desperatly. Miroku had collapsed on the ground, using all his strength to keep the Wind Tunnel from getting comepletly out of control. Kilala strained against the vortex, using muscles she didn't even know she had, but it was n vain. With a growl of frustration, Kilala was sucked closer towards Miroku. She was not twenty feet from him.. ten.. five.. Kilala roared one last time and was sucked into the Wind Tunnel. "N-no!" Miroku panted. "Kilala!" Sango cried. Shippo was grunting with the effort of hanging onto Kagome. "Kagome! Help me!" he cried, flying backwards into the blackness that was Miroku's arm. Kagome sobbed, "Shippo!"
Sesshomaru, who had been stalking his brother silently for the past week, along with his faithful servent, Jaken, and his companion, Rin, cursed as the Wind Tunnel sucked him in, too. He held Rin to his chest with one arm. Jaken was clinging firmly to his leg. "Hold tightly, Rin!" Sesshomaru called over the howling winds as they, too, were sucked inside.
Naraku walked out from the shadows, his signature band of demons flying about in the sky. "Well well, InuYasha. Such a pitiful way to die, at the hand of your friend.. Literally." he said, his white baboon fur robes whipping about in the wind. "D-damn you Naraku!" InuYasha cried, his strength finally giving out. He bellowed one last time before following Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Kilala into the Wind Tunnel. Miroku was doing his best not to break down sobbing, but the pain, both physical and emotional, was nearly too much. Miroku howled n fury, sorrow, and fear. Naraku smirked. "Don't worry, monk. Soon you will join your friends." But Naraku's gloating was interuppted. He, too was being pulled into the Wind Tunnel! Naraku struggled furiously, but Miroku's curse had gained too much power to stop. Naraku cursed himself for being so dull. He slid and stumbled right into the Wind Tunnel, his demons shortly following. Miroku smiled one last time. At last, Naraku was defeated...
Miroku finally stopped struggling and let the Wind Tunnel envelop his body. At last.. the battle is over. My only regret is that I never told Sango how much I truly loved her. How foolish I was! Being such a lecher, thinking that the days would never end... Now I only wish to tell her... Miroku thought, relaxing and letting the Wind Tunnel take over him.

With Katty

(Katty's P.O.V.)

I sighed. Gym class was oh-so-boring. Watching other kids shoot a dumb ball into a dumb basket and others throw a dumb piece of metal at a dumb stake was not my idea of fun. Yes, we were the only class who got to go to the park for P.E, but still... I grumbled to myself about the stupidity of it all while walking further into the park area. Suddenly, there was a brilliant flash of light. I sheilded my eyes, and then blinked a lot to re-adjust. "What the heck.. WHO'S TAKING PICTURES?" I yelled. Lying on the ground was none other then the gang from InuYasha! Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala! I gasped. Part of me wanted to scream and dance around, while the other part was screaming from frustration. But something was wrong! Miroku was lying on the ground, unmoving! "What's going on, Katty?" my gym teacher called. "I'm coming over there!" I thought quickly. Running over to Kagome I asked her, "Do you speak English?" She shook her head. "Not much..." I frowned. Maybe she could understand enough to... "Tell Shippo to make an illusion of no one being here but me! Hurry!" I told her. She turned, in shock, and said something in Japanese to Shippo.
I scanned the area. Where was it.. where was it... Ahah! I ran over to a bush and stuck my hadn in it. I pulled out an armful of Poisen Ivy. I felt the effects spreading at once, as itching and stiffness crawled up my arm. I dropped the Ivy on the ground and rushed over to my gym teacher, Mr. Park, making sure that the illusion was in place. "Mr. Park! I was trying to get my watch from that bush and there was Poisen Ivy in there!" Mr. Park sighed. I heard him mumble something like 'stupid kids'. "My mom is home right now and we have the stuff to treat poisen ivy, could I go home?" Mr. Park nodded and wrote me a pass quickly to get me past the office. I assured him that I would have a ride home. Mr. Park headed back to the other kids and I walked back over to the Inu-gang. I used what little Japanese I knew to explain that I would help them if they came with me and that I had a place for them to stay.
InuYasha looked suspicuous, but picked up Miroku and followed. I had Shippo put up another illusion to hide them. And so we ran through the park, into the school, through the office, stopping only to pick up my bike and backpack. Though my arm was getting quite itchy... must... stop... scratching....
Converting /tmp/phpr0zws7 to /dev/stdout