InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 10 Easy Steps to De-Leech a Monk ❯ 10 Easy Steps to De-Leech a Monk ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
10 Easy steps to de-leech a monk

“Ok Miroku, now for this to work you have to imagine everything I say, in as much detail as possible.” Kagome looked directly at Miroku. “No matter what I describe.”

“I will, but I do not see how this will help me. I see nothing wrong with appreciating a woman’s body.” Miroku sat in the lotus position across from Kagome. He had many lumps on his head. One was growing from his forehead looked suspiciously like a fist imprint.

“Well every time you “appreciate” a woman’s body, you get a few more lumps added to your head by Sango.” The girl sighed. Even though this was rather drastic and mean, she felt she needed to do this. She knew the monk is very smart, but couldn’t figure out why he though grabbing women’s bottoms was a good way to get attention.

“Ah, beautiful Sango. I would not wish to stop being able to appreciate her body.”

“Well, how about stopping the groping?”

“Yes, perhaps then, my head would not be in so much pain.” Miroku rubbed the large fist-shaped knot on his forehead.

“Ok, every time you grope someone, I want to you to imagine this: pretended you’re sitting in a meadow. The meadow is quite beautiful, with white flowers in full bloom and a large creek is before you. It’s night and the moon is full and high in the sky. A woman is bathing in the creek-“

“I mean no disrespect, Lady Kagome, but I do not see how this will help.”

“It will. I’m not done with my description, now be quiet and close your eyes.” Miroku sighed, but complied. “Ok, where was I? Oh yeah…. The woman stands up and you see she is wearing nothing; her long hair shines in the moonlight but also hides her figure. She stands up and walks toward you. She walks up to you and stands in a path of moonlight, and you are able to see who she is. Would you like to know her name?”

“Oh yes….”

“It’s Keade.!”

“Great Budda! My eyes! My eyes, I’m blinded for life!”

“And she’s naked!”

“Gah! Kagome, you are too cruel to this monk.”

End.
Converting /tmp/phpzVm9KM to /dev/stdout