InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 100 Years ❯ 100 Years ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Five for Fighting

100 Years

~ Kagome sits on the bone eaters well. Inuyasha watches from a tree nearby. ~

(I'm 15 for a moment)

~ Inuyasha jumps down and walks over to Kagome and sits near her ~

(Caught in between 10 and 20)

~ Kagome looks over and smiles in her school uniform, her bike leaning agiant the well on the other side. ~

(And I'm just dreaming)

~ Kagome wakes up in her bed, she sits up and looks out her window to the well. ~

(Counting the ways to where you are)

~ She quickly gets dressed and runs to the well. She jumps in her black hair flowing behind her. ~

(i'm 22 for a moment )

~ Skips seven years to the future. Kagome sits on the porch of a hut in the woods. She looks out into the woods. ~

(She feels better than ever)

~ Inu Yasha walks out of the door of the hut, smiling to Kagome infront of him. ~

(And we're on fire)

~ Inu Yasha sits down next to her and kisses her passionately ~

(Making our way back from Mars)

~ They roll around on the porch kissing inbetween the rolls ~

(15 there's still time for you)

~ Goes back to where they are fighting with Sesshoumaru for the first time. Inu Yasha protecting Kagome. ~

(Time to buy and time to lose)

~ Kagome sits with Miroku when he is stung by Naraku's bee's. Inu Yasha fighting Sesshoumaru. ~

(15, there's never a wish better than this)

~ Inu Yasha remembers hugging Kagome before he took the jewel shards from her, pushing her into the well. ~

(When you only got 100 years to live)

~ Inu Yasha lays ontop of Kagome, looking into her eyes smiling down at her. ~

(I'm 33 for a moment)

~ Eleven years into the future. Inu Yasha comes out from their hut, now bigger. As he walks out he carries a little boy with silver white hair and honey eyes. His fluffy ears turning picking up all of the sounds. ~

(Still the man, but you see I'm a they)

~ Inu Yasha sits on his porch with Kagome, Kagome is holding their little boy. They gaze into the sunset while Inu Yasha remembers. ~

(A kid on the way)

~ As they sit Inu Yasha looks to the little baby on Kagome's lap. Kagome smiles while rubbing her stomache with her other hand. ~

(A family on my mind)

~ Inu Yasha smiles back and turns to the sunset. ~

(I'm 45 for a moment)

~ Inu Yasha comes running from the woods. Behind him follows a boy around twelve years old and a little girl around eleven. Inu Yasha turns and grabs them and carries one on his shoulders and the other under his arm. ~

(The sea is high)

~ Inu Yasha and his family sit in an open field, the two children playing. Coming from a distant is Rin and a little girl. ~

(And I'm heading into a crisis)

~ Inu Yasha and Sesshoumaru get into an agruement, Kagome and Rin trying to stop the fighting. Inu Yasha turns and yells at Kagome to get lost. ~

(Chasing the years of my life)

~ Inu Yasha sits on a boulder thinking back into the past. ~

(15 there's still time for you)

~ Tears come down from Inu Yasha's amber eyes. Wishing Kagome and his two children were here. ~

(Time to buy, Time to lose yourself )

~ Inu Yasha searches everywhere. He comes upon a village and sees his two children being made fun of. He jumps infront of them. ~

(Within a morning star)

~ He turns and smiles hugging them. They hug him back and pull him toward their new home. ~

(15 I'm all right with you)

~ He stands in the door way looking right into Kagome's brown eyes. He starts to tear while Kagome runs and hugs him. ~

(15, there's never a wish better than this)

~ Inu Yasha bends down and hugs her, whispering " Kagome.... i'm sorry. " ~

(When you only got 100 years to live)

~ Inu Yasha sits in the living room with his family telling them of his story of how he found them. ~

(Half time goes by)

~ A few years and his older boy is now eightteen and gone to search for a family. His daughter telling him about this boy she meet in the forest. ~

(Suddenly you're wise)

~ His son comes back with a new born baby. Kagome standing over Inu Yasha, looking down at the baby in his arms. His grown son talking to his sister and her husband in the living room. ~

(Another blink of an eye)

~ Goes to a close up of Inu Yasha's left ember eye blinking. ~

(67 is gone)

~ Goes back to normal view of Inu Yasha rubbing a greyish black haired girl's shoulder. " Kagome I will always love you. " Inu Yasha said as Kagome holds a picture of her son and daughter with their children. ~

(The sun is getting high)

~ Slowly goes to the side view of them as Inu Yasha goes around and leans in. Kissing Kagome with a window behind them with the red and orange colors dance across the sky as the sun rises. ~

(We're moving on...)

~ Kagome peeks out of the door and sees Inu Yasha making movements of their battles to thier grandchildren. His arms coming over his head. Kagome laughed and went back to cooking. ~

(I'm 99 for a moment)

~ Inu Yasha stands on the side of Kagome's bed as she lays there. Her eyes slowly closeing and her hand in his, a smile sliding across her wrinkled face. ~

(Dying for just another moment)

~ Inu Yasha falls to his knees and covers his face as she breaths her last breath. Screaming, his son pulling him up. Inu Yasha breaks free and runs out of the hut, leaving his son and daughter in each others arms as they cry for Kagome. ~

(And I'm just dreaming)

~ Wipes his tears his eyes stern as they look ahead of him. " I will have her back. " ~

(Counting the ways to where you are)

~ He smiles as he appears at the end of the large woods. A wide smile come to his face. ~

(15 there's still time for you)

~ He appears at the door of his hut. A dark figure following behind. ~

(22 I feel her too)

~ Inu Yasha's two children asleep on Kagome's bed wake up and smile as they rush out of the room as Inu Yasha quickly opens the door. ~

(33 you're on your way)

~ Inu Yasha pulls the covers back revealing Kagome's body old and wrinkly, wearing an oversized night gown. ~

(Every day's a new day...)

~ A light emits from a blade, as it is held up two purple scars can be seen on a face that is not Inu Yasha. As Sesshoumaru slices the death demons with Tetseiga, Kagome's old eyes begain to open. ~

(15 there's still time for you)

~ A light now emitted from Kagome as her wrinkled skin became tight, her grey hair turning black from root to end. ~

(Time to buy and time to choose)

~ Kagome turned her arms to be sure she wasn't seeing things, Inu Yasha came toward her. His face down to the ground, Sesshoumaru leaving silently. ~

(Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this)

~ Inu Yasha quickly moved to her and hugged her tightly as he pressed his cheek against her now young skin. One hand behind her head and the other down at her waist. ~

(When you only got 100 years to live)

~ The light that was there around Kagome slowly fades as well as Kagome. Inu Yasha's eyes fling open as he lays there in bed, looking over at the young Kagome. He opens the door to the bedroom and runs to the next room to find a baby boy in it's crib sleeping quietly. ~