InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 20 ways to kill KIKYO ❯ .. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN//:Okay here's the remaining ten ways to annoy then Kill Kikyo! I'm so excited cause everyone's reviewing! Oh and for Waffles the Hamster, thanx for the compliment and the reason nobody really enjoys ways to Kill Kagome is not because they're a great fan or anything it's just more interesting to harm/kill Kikyo because a majority of people who watch the show, don't really enjoy her company. Oh and this part is all about humiliating her before she dies.
 
Remaining ten ways to annoy then Kill Kikyo
 
11. Make her sit on a whoopee cushion bomb in front of everyone after everyone's done laughing and she's completely humiliated push the pretty red button and watch pieces of clay fly everywhere. ^_^ (Personal fav)
 
12. Get Naraku to control her body then make her do embarrassing stuff like picking her nose scratching her under arms etc In front of everyone. Then kill her
 
13. Get her enrolled in a music competition and when she about to sing, turn on William Hung Really loud and make it seem as if she's singing it (American Idol season 3), be sure to the first one to point and laugh. Then kill her
 
14. Read 20 ways to annoy then Kill Kikyo aloud to her, laugh then kill her.
 
15. Sing the song that never ends, and then kill her
 
16. Convince the closest village she's heading to that there's a rapid priestess heading there way, after her reputation is completely demolished, Kill her.
 
17. When she's walking through a village (with everyone cowering in fear), make her skirt catch on to a twig that's firmly attached to the ground…well you know the rest, Oh and don't forget to Kill her.
 
18. Take pictures of the events occurring on number 17, photocopy it and post it on every house you come across.
 
19. Stuff her in a locker filled grenades, after she's fully steamed blow her up.
 
20. Make Rin cover her in flowers and let poisonous bees do the rest. ^_____^