InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 250 years of lie's ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
HI Do not own Inuyasha.

250 years of lies

CHAPTER 1:


They were battaling hard ,it was all up to them,and it was the end . Naraku had the full jewel now and they had to stop him. Inuyasha and his friend's knew this was the finale fight, Live or die, it would be decided here and now.

"Inuyasha, you know I could let you uses the Jewel to become a full demon..." said Naraku in a teasing manor.

"Fuck you, I'm happy the way I am you stupid son of a bitch. Now fight or shut the fuck up." growled Inuyasha a warning at the snide demon.

Kagome smiled, Inuyasha was finale happy to stay the way he was,and she loved him so much.

Naraku caused so much death,He killed kohaku to get his shards back,and he killed koga to get his shards.

Inuyasha,Sango ,and Miroku where giving it every thing the had, When kagome got a sense of something and a feeling that she had to follow. She ran off and Kagome could still hear Inuyasha yell at her.

When she came to a stop.Kagura was standing there. Kagura asked the girl"Do you want to destroy naraku, kagome?"

She just looked at her as if to say dum question'Dumb question'. Kagura laid a baby on the ground,"This is Naraku's heart,This is why you cant kill him. Hurry before Naraku finds out what I've done."

Kagome whent to the Infant and noted that it was the same baby that tried to steal her soul.

She put her hands on the child and she started to glow. brighter and brighter.Kagome herd Naraku scream and then disapear.

Kagura could feel her heart beating in her chest . The others were so worried abought Kagome they just follow Inuyasha as he followed his nose.

They came to a glowing Kagome and the baby was turned to ash. She whent to get up,but kikyo grabbed Kagome by the neck and said,"Thank you kagome, now I'm here to collect Inuyasha and you will not Interfere."

She threw kagome out of the way and Inuyasha caught her. Inuyasha stood up and growled "I'm ready just don't hurt kagome. Pleases , Miroku, take Kagome and get her out of here."


"No,Inuyasha don't, I need you , don't leave me, please..." Kagome screamed as Miroku tried to pull her away.

Inuyasha fell to his knee's as a blue light looked like it was being pulled from his body. Kagome Yelled."Kikyou you bitch!You can't have him! I won't let you . I love him and I don't care if he wants to be with me or not but he will live!" With that she made a pink ball in her hand and threw it.

"You bitch!"kikyou screamed.Before the ball hit her,she released an arrow and It headed straight for Inuyasha . Kagome broke free of Miroku and ran and jumped in front of Inuyasa. The arrow went right threw Kagome's side and she fell .

Inuyasha, snapped out of it as soon as the arrow hit kagome ."NO!!!!!!!" he screamed and crawled over to her.kikyou was engulfed in pink flames as he pulled kagome over to him and said"Why did you do that?! I'm just a hanyou...Don't you leave me...If I'm stuck here so are you...Wake up kagome." Inuyasha was crying,he's tears fell In kagome's face.Her eyes fluttered open and she put her bloody hand to his face and whispered "You are the man I love and will alway...You hold my heart and I'm happy you're alive Inuyasha...I have to get the Jewel will you take me."

Inuyasha brought her over to where Naraku feel and she saw the Jewel.He bent down and she reached and grabbed it,She was getting so week. For the firs time in his life he wished his brother was there.

she touched the Jewel and it purified instantly. She handed it to Inuyasha."Make your wish Inuyasha,decide what you want..."she whisper. Sango was crying and the Monk was trying to comfort the girl .

Inuyasha griped the Jewel tightly in his hand and said," All I whant is you Kagome,to be with me by my side as long were together , you love me as I am no questions asked...Just don't ever leave me."

She pulled him to her and kissed him as her body went limp.

Inuyasha screamed "NO!!!" The Jewel started to glow and he put it on her chest.It glowed brighter and brighter as it absorbed back in to her body. Now he understood why Kagome was the Jewel that's why she loved him unconditionally.

She gasped and then passed out again. Inuyasha put his ear to Kagome chest and he could hear her heat beat strong. Miroku put his hand on his shoulder. Inuyasha looked to him tears in his eyes,"she's alive!..."

Miroku said in a serious tone, "Inuyasha we have to get her out of here , Youkai will come after her when they find out she is the Jewel , we need to get her some place save....So she can heal."

Inuyasha picked her up and said , "No one is touching Kagome, I know a place...Monk can you get something and pick up Kikyo's ashes, Kaede deserves that much." he took of the top of the fire rat kimono and wraped her up in it,They left moving as fast as they could.

Inuyasha really didn't want to go where he was taking his friends but he needed to be some place safe and that was the only place he knew.



They came to a cave,Inuyasha put his hand to his mouth and bite till he drew blood he handed kagome to sango as she sat on Kiarar and said "Hold on this will feel funny."He stuck his hand that was bleeding through the middle of the cave opening and stood.There was light coming up around his his hand as if it was trying to recognize who was there finally he told them" Move! I cant keep it open long!" They went threw and thought they would be standing in a cave but insted the were in a Field.Over looking a big houses with a hot spring beside it.It was beutifl ."We're home my love..." Miroku and Sango looked at each other. Inuyasha took kagome back from kirara and Sango.

"Inuyasha you said home, who lives here?" asked miroku.

"I do this is my house and I lived here with my mother till she died."Said Inuyasha his face was stone serious .

"That barrier we passed, it was ingenious , who formed it?" asked Miroku he new it wasn't a spirit barrier like the ones he and Kagome put up .It was something different.

"My Mother, I don't speak a lot of her but she was verry powerful. This place... I never wanted to return here, Until I hade a mate but. Here I am...This is the safest palace I know."Inuyasha said looking down at kagome. 'She loved me, she said she did... I cant live with out her,I hope she be my mate...'Inuyasha thought.

Miroku opend the door and they whent in side it was bigger than it looked. There were five bed rooms and was beautifullydecorated. He whent up the stairs and placed Kagome on the bed in the biggest room.He went to the bathing chamber and got a wet cloth, and placed it on here head .

Some time passed and Inuyasha got Sango and asked her To come and help change and clean Kagome .He knew how she hated being dirty . Miroku said " Why don't you go get cleaned up...Sango can take care of Kagome."

Inuyasha looked down,thier was blood all over his hand's and clothes. He closed his eye's and growled in agreement.

Inuyasha whent to the wash room,looked In the mirror and saw the bloody hand print on his face.

He cringed, he whent to his mothers old room and took out a black kimono top and a black paints he assumed they must have been his father's cause the were there as long as he could remember. He got one of his mothers robes and brought it to sango and said "Here for kagome...How is she ?"

sango said "Verry pale,and she's lost a lot of blood,but she's okay,she sleeping still." He turned and when to take a bath.

He laid in the water and was thinking. 'How could I have not know? I should have , If she would only love me...If I was human It should have told me something of her and I was just to stupid to lisen...'No'a voice said in his head. Inuyasha growled"Not stupid, lonly..." the voice said .

'How would you know?'he thought back at it.

"Causes I'm you stupid,and the really stupid thing you did was hurt that lovely girl who has saved you're life more time than any one Eles" the Voice said.

"Hell if it were not for her you would be stuck to that fucking tree. No one gave a shit about you till that girl came along"The voice added.

"I couldn't make up my mind..." Inuyasha whispered.

"What was thier to make up. She was alive, Kikyo was dead, you knew you lover Kagome , every one did , Just look how you were when Koga came around. you wanted her for yourself.You should have let koga have her because you don't deserve her.She even trusted you enough to give you the Jewel,You stupied basterd."

Inuyasha let out a growle. and he said"I'll make it up to her"

"You better cause who knows what the Jewel is going to do to her.Don't fuck this up dog boy, she deserve to be happy and you will never find any one with that much love for you again." The vocie said.

He dunked under the water and then got up out of the tub and went and put on the balck Kimono. He whent into his mother room and sat down at a littel desk.On the desk was a box and he remembered his mother use to keep stuff in thier she didn't want any one to see.He picked up the box as a kid he uses to wounder how to open it .

He tried and it would not open then he put the box down and fiddled with it he tried to pry it open but it wouldn't.His hand slipped and he got a small cut on his finger .He remembered tne barrier and smeared tne blood on the top of the box'. The box glowed and opend.

'Mother you were something...'He thought.He found a stack of letter's tied with a silver ribon he pulled one out opened it and read it.


My Dearest Izayio,

I've missed you theses past few weeks but I'm on my way home. I will come and see you when I get there, see you soon.You are so beautiful and I cant wait to hold you again. You taste good and smell just as pure.I miss the sound of you're sweet laughter. Soon we'll be together.

forever yours............



Inuyasha felt sick and start to shake as he looked at the letter he tought was from his father to his mother. It was a shock to see who's name was on the paper he sarted cussing. The sweet letter that he found that he tought was from his father was actulay from ...



"SESSHOMARU"'That son of a bitch , what the fuck did he think he was doing ?'He thought .

He read another and another They were all like the first one .How much he missed her and wanted here .Was his brother retarded or something ?'I thought he hated humans'He thought as he set the previous letter down .

He came to one letter and it pained him,He really felt bad for that poor son of a bitch.

Izayoi,

Don't go through with it pleases ,Father is just doing this to hurt me to get even with me for falling for you and trying to take you away from him. We could run away! Fuck the western land's ,Fuck honer!, As long as we're together it doesn't matter. After last night how could you . We mad love under the new moon, stars shing you we're lovely than both. Please this is killing me . Don't do it...stay with me. I need you.

Sesshomaru.

My jerk brother slept with my mother. Now he was getting pissed. He wanted to run off and kill him just for principle.He never should have opend the box, he never should have read the letter.He was such an ass .


He whanted to scream'Mother how the fuck could you do that? What about father, didn't you love him? Or was it all one sided?!? Then he stoped, Now he new how Kagome felt in the begining she loved him and he couldn't make up his damned mind . Was that how it was with his mother two guys and couldn't make up her mind.

Then he found a letter With Sesshomaru's name on it , still sealed with the wax's stamp of the cresent moon. He wanted to open it but stoped,He didn't know what to do. Then he heard some one calling him .Inuyasha stuffed the letters in his Kimono.

He went in the hall and saw sango ,"Kagome's awake and she asking for you."


He whent to kagome and kneeled down beside the bed."kagome are you ok?"He asked softly.

She smiled at him and said,"YOu didn't wish to be a whole youkia , Thats good... I love you just the way you are.My big brave hanyou." she put her hand to his face.

"Kagome stay with me, be my mate." he said,his voice filled with love and Kindness.

"I will never leave you ,and I will be you'er mate "She smiled up at him.

He kissed her ,he could feel the heat off of her, sensing the love in her heart for him .

"I'm tierd..." she said,as her eyes slumped half shut.

"You rest now, you're safe here ." Inuyasha said .

"I love you," she said and closed her eye's . He wanted to aske her what to do, but she needed her rest and he didn't whant to bother her . He figured he needed to go hunting so they could have some food .

He whent to the room ware the monk and the demon slayer were.He stopped and looked in, he was holding her .

For a month now they have been hidding and sneeking around being with each other thinking that him and kagome wouldn't noticed . He smiled and whent in." Monk I'm going to get you some food,"he said" come with me, we need to talk."

Miroku had become a good friend when he needed advice or just some one to talk to .Sango was a little more inclined to take kagome's side more so he didn't ask for her help to much. Miroku stopped picking on him a while back, when he confessed to the monk that he loved Kagome and didn't want her to suffer being with a dirty hanyou, so he was trying to drive her away. The monk just laughed and said Kagome loved him so much, that it didn't mater what he did, she was not going any where.So he needed to stop his shit and grow up.


Miroku followed Inuyasha outside and asked,"Whats worong Inuyasha?" He could always tell when some thing was bothering him.

"I need you're advice monk" he handed him the letters and said " I don't know what to do."

Miroku took the leters and said "what's this."

"Letters to my mother from....My...Brother " he said with a broken a broken voice .

Miroku looked at the letters and didn't know what to say to his friend who was obviously hurting .

Inuyasha added "I also found a letter to my brother form my mother never open, I don't know if I should open it or not, should I give it to my brother."

Miroku said " Let me read these then may be I could be more help."

Inuyasha took off to hunt.

Miroku sat thier and read the letters he was speechless he felt for his friend and then he got to the last letter,the one that botherd Inuyasha .'The night of the new moon, ain't that the night Inuyasha changes?' a thought crossed his mind and he brushed it off 'Couldn't be.'

When inuyasha returned he had two rabbits .

Sango took them to clean and cook."How's kagome?" he pestered her.

"Fine, she's still asleep but the wound is heeling fast." said Sango .

He sat next to the monk and watched sango leave to get started on dinner.When she was out of sight,he turned to the monk.

"What do you think" Inuyasha asked hesitantly.

"I think maybe you should confront you're brother see how he acts and If you think at that time you should give him the letter than do so..."said the monk.

Then something dawned on Inuyasha he hadn't seen his brother in a while.When they fought Naraku he thought he would show up, but he didn't. He brushed it off, his brother didn't give a fuck about him why should he care about that retairded prick anyway?

After dinner and Inuyasha feed kagome.He asked Sango If she would go on Kirara and delver kikyo,s ashes to Kaede and check on shippo,who they left there to go to the finale battel.

Sango looked at the Monk and he said ,"Don't worry, I'll behave If I don't, Inuyasha will kill me."

She knew he was right .

He asked the monk If he could watch Kagome until he came back.He was going to talk to his brother and let Sango out of the barrier. He would be back shortly .He told Sango to stay at Kaede for a day or two and then come back.That way he would be sure to be there to let here in the barrier. then they left.

Inuyasha whent running threw the forest but thier was no sigh of his brother. He keept going and still no sign it was getting late and he thought he better stop for the night .He was kind of worried, Sesshomaru should have shown up by now. He usually did ,Did Naraku finely get that stuped shit?He smelt blood near by...It was his brother. He got up and followed his nose. He came up to see sesshomaru and he was standing and facing the woods ."Inuyasha,what do you whant?" Sesshomaru asked with his back facing him .

"I wanted to ask you a question, but are you ok?"asked Inuyasha sensing some thing wrong ."Where are Rin and Jaken?"

"They whent to get some water. That girl persists on taken care of me and I need time alone so I let her."said Sesshomaru.His body was starting to shake and he couldn't stand any more he put his back to the tree and slid to the growned .

"Hey! You are really hurt what happend?"Inuyasha gaped as he saw the blood runing down brothers side.

"Hakudosi" Sesshomaru said threw clenched teeth. Inuyasha had forgoten all about that littel basterd. He must have sent him to stop Sesshomaru from joining the fight.

"Ask Me your question than go, I'm not in the mood right now for this shit."said Sesshomaru .

"Where's Hakudosi now ?" growled Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru smirked," Around the area... All around the area"Inuyasha knew what he meant.He tore Hakudosi to pieces and scattered them all over the place,'My brother is such a sick fuck.' he thought .

"Inuyasha ask your damed question and go, I'm tyierd."he said as his eye's closed. He looked at this. Now how the fuck do you stay mad at some one who looks like they're fighting to die.

He saw Rin and Jaken come back .


"Get away form him, You wretched hanyou!" Jaken yelled .Inuyasha turned in time to see Rin who was not little any more, slap Jaken In the face. She looked at Inuyasha.

"Please lord Inuyasha help my Master, he looks real bad. I'm scared..." and a tear whent down her face. Inuyasha just stared at the girl and looked at his brother "Please lord Inuyastha, YOu travel with that miko the one that heals , pleases help him."Rin said this time on her knees.

"The Miko was injured in the battle ,but I'll see whant I can do Rin... " he said and he threw Sesshomaru over his shoulders and they left.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Please do not hate me it was just an thought.Me and my friend jessica came up with this one night at work and I hade to write it it screamed write me....Write me. I would love your thoughts on this but pleases don't be to mean.
I'm a sick girl. thanks Pj.