InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Perfect blue (kiss 15) ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Perfect blue (kiss 15)
 
By kira
 
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
FYI: The Ainu, or as they prefer to be called, Utari are a group of Caucasian looking people who live in Japan. They lived there before the first of what is considered to be Japanese people came to islands now known as Japan. They were gradually displaced and during the Meiji era, their language was outlawed and they were restricted to farming on government controlled land. It was the Utari themselves who encouraged the idea of intermarriage between the people to lessen the discrimination between them.
 
Special thanks to Jen for all her suggestions to help smooth out the rough edges.
 
888
 
Jakotsu sighed dreamily like a lovesick girl.
 
“What's the matter?” Bankotsu looked up at his life partner.
 
“Nothing... I was just thinking about your eyes.”
 
“My eyes?” Bankotsu frowned.
 
Jakotsu gently cupped his cheek. “Yeah... They're the prefect blue.” The cross-dresser smiled.
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah... I think they're beautiful.”
 
“Oh...” Bankotsu said softly.
 
“Ban honey, why do I have the feeling you hate them?”
 
Bankotsu looked away and sighed. “Because I do and I wish they were brown like everyone else's in my family.” You have no idea how much everybody teased me about them when I was little.
 
Jakotsu was at a loss for words, so he simply held his life-partner tighter. When the silence between them became too painful, he broke it. “I'm glad they're blue; they make you special.” He caressed Bankotsu's cheek. “I grew up in America and most of the people who had blue eyes had blond hair. A few were redheads, but most were blonds. Until I met you, I had never seen anyone with jet black hair like the finest silk and eyes so blue like the skies around Fuji-sama...” He tilted Bankotsu's face up to look at him, and after a few minutes of shifting around in their bed, he was able to kiss him.
 
As the cross-dresser deepened the kiss, he trailed his hand down the plane of the younger man's back. He fingers gently caressed the soft skin that was the color of milk tea. Lower and lower his fingers went until he was able to cup Bankotsu's buttocks, pulling him closer.
 
Bankotsu also let his hand wander as he snaked it under Jakotsu's arm and around his side. His right hand was caught between them, not that he minded, because his left was free to have his way with the cross-dresser.
 
Breaking the kiss, Jakotsu murmured softly, “Can you see how much I love you and your uniqueness?” He rubbed his growing erection against Bankotsu's.
 
“Yeah...”
 
“So why are you so sad about having the most beautiful eyes in the world?” The cross-dresser nuzzled his lover's cheek, his warm breath tickling Bankotsu's ear.
 
The younger man sighed again. “I grew up here, where everyone pretty much looks the same except for the gaijin who live here and the Ainu and there had been a lot of discrimination against them in the past.” And me too...
 
Jakotsu nodded and shifted so that his life-partner could snuggle up next to him. “But I thought just about everyone has some Ainu blood flowing in there veins, no?” He gently traced the lines of Bankotsu's lips with his finger.
 
Bankotsu shrugged. “Who knows...?” he said, kissing the cross-dresser's finger as he did so. “All I do know is I somehow wound up with blue eyes and was teased mercilessly for it.”
 
“Well, I think they're beautiful...” Jakotsu kissed him. He gently brushed his fingers against his life-partner's neck, feeling the quickening pulse. “You know, everyone gets teased about something at one point in their lives. Growing up, I was always the geeky little Asian kid who was too smart for his own good. Everyone just assumed I was Chinese and I was called a lot of nasty things by a lot of brainless assholes. I think my only saving grace was I was popular with the girls in our sister school. I had a lot of friends who were girls so I was able to hide my sexuality when I got to high school and everyone began dating. Think about it, being gay in an all boy school at a time when grown men hid in the closet in shame, well, let's just say I had a healthy sense of self preservation. But enough about me...” Jakotsu laughed, trying hard to lighten his lover's mood. He wiggled suggestively against the smaller man and it seemed to do the trick.
 
Bankotsu smiled. “After a while, I reached the point where I had enough, so I used to beat the shit out anyone who started in with me. Then I discovered music and once people found out I could play, I formed a band in high school. All I can say is thank goodness for my aunt, because she encouraged me to pursue a music career.” He grinned, chuckling softly to himself when Jakotsu reached over, tweaking his nipple. It was something so completely different from his usual behavior, that Bankotsu found himself abandoning his funk in favor of wondering what Jakotsu would do to him next.
 
“And because of that, we got to meet and now we live happily ever after!” Jakotsu hugged him, and rolling over onto his back, he pulled Bankotsu over onto of him. He ran his fingers up and down the cleft of the younger man's bottom, tickling him.
 
“Yeah...” Bankotsu chuckled softly as he wiggled under his lover's caress. “Thanks for making me feel better.”
 
“You're welcome...” Jakotsu kissed him again. Breaking the kiss and, smiling impishly, the cross-dresser said, “Now that we've bared our souls, are you going to hurry up and make mad passionate love to me?”
 
“Nah...” the younger man teased.
 
“No?” The cross-dresser blinked in surprise.
 
“Nope. I figured I'd just fuck your brains out instead.” Bankotsu grinned wickedly at him.
 
“Ooh... I love it when you talk dirty.”
 
“You love everything about me,” the younger man said smugly.
 
“I know...” Jakotsu kissed him. And I especially love those perfect blue eyes of yours...