InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Good night (kiss 24) ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Good night (kiss 24)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
Special thanks go out to Jen! I'm having so much fun bouncing ideas off you as it only makes these kisses that much better!
 
Please note that this takes place immediately following the events in Candy (kiss 23).
 
888
 
 
Jakotsu held his remaining chocolate covered marshmallow in his teeth, bringing his face close to Bankotsu's. He chuckled low in his throat as he tried to position his head at just the right angle to get his life-partner to eat it, ending in a kiss of sorts. Bankotsu knew exactly what the cross-dresser was up to and he playfully moved his head out of the way but he could only move so far with Jakotsu balancing his weight on the smaller man's thighs.
 
The cross-dresser once again brought his face close to his life-partner's, his sweet chocolate scented breath puffing against Ban's lips from around the candy. This time Bankotsu gave in and tried to take a bite out of the chocolate covered marshmallow. Tilting his head to the side as he closed his eyes, Jakotsu gently eased the marshmallow into the shorter man's mouth. It worked. Bankotsu bit down on it, their lips meeting in a chocolaty kiss.
 
Chew... kiss... swallow... kiss... kissing more deeply, tasting the bittersweet remains of the candy as tongue danced with tongue...
 
Bankotsu could feel the sugary flavor slide down his throat as their tongues twined together in a deliciously sensual dance. He flopped backwards onto the bed, a low moan rumbling deep within his chest, as he pulled the cross-dresser down on top of him. Jakotsu kissed him, tasting as sinfully indulgent as chocolate, and holding him tight, he rolled them over onto their sides. They lay there, panting lightly, looking each other in the eye in silent communion, each waiting for the other to make the next move. Bankotsu reached up, slowly running the pad of his thumb across his lover's jaw-line. Jakotsu hummed appreciatively, and tilting his head, he gently mouthed the appendage as it skimmed his lips, ever so lightly scraping the sensitive ridges and whorls with his teeth.
 
Now it was Bankotsu's turn to voice his approval when he felt a warm velvety tongue tease his digit with actions usually reserved for a much lower part of his anatomy. His breath quickened, coming out in short little puffs, as he closed his eyes and tried to control his desire.
 
“You like?” Jakotsu asked coyly.
 
Bankotsu opened his eyes and nodded wordlessly.
 
The cross-dresser continued his ministrations and as he did so, he gave Bankotsu a smoldering look that sent trails of fire straight to his groin. Bankotsu swallowed, fisting the soft cottony folds of Jakotsu's well worn Youkai T-shirt, he moved forward, placing a searing kiss on his life-partner's sweet silky lips.
 
Kiss... touch... kiss... hands pulling at clothing... kisses, giggles, chortles and chuckles... wrestling each other... panting... and sheets rolling up into a ball as they sprawled all over the bed...
 
Jakotsu straddled Bankotsu's thighs, playfully tugging his braid in the hopes of getting him to sit up. He giggled and yanked a little harder, turning the younger man's face to the side. However it did the trick as Bankotsu had reached out to grab his wrist. Jakotsu pulled his arm upwards and Bankotsu got hint. Letting go, the younger man sat up, kissing him. Bankotsu worked his fingers into the top of Jakotsu's jeans at his sides. The cross-dresser's breath caught in his throat when Bankotsu slowly brought his fingers around to the front. He closed his eyes and let out a little moan of pleasure as the younger man undid the top button of his jeans and reached for his fly.
 
Jakotsu's hands nimbly fumbled with the buttons on the younger man's shirt. Opening his eyes, he paused just long enough to admire the exposed flesh at the base of his life-partner's throat. He sighed when Bankotsu tickled his stomach as he worked his way under the cross-dresser's t-shirt. Giggling, Jakotsu finished unbuttoning Bankotsu's shirt, massaging his chest as he moved his hands upwards to slide the crisp cotton dress shirt off his shoulders. As he ground his hips into Bankotsu's, the cross-dresser felt a familiar bulge beckoning him.
 
There was a sense of urgency to Jakotsu's movements as he moved onto his life-partner's pants and an aggression that had Bankotsu lying back, passively enjoying the attention. The younger man chuckled softly when the cross-dresser playfully tugged at his boxers with his teeth, vainly trying to pull them off, before giving up and simply sliding them off. Jakotsu had stripped him naked, except for his shirt, and was gazing hungrily at him. His soft manicured hands ran up the length of the younger man's body as the cross-dresser inched his way up to his former perch across Bankotsu's hips. Leaning forward, Jakotsu kissed him. When he sat up, Bankotsu did so as well, amid the cross-dresser giggles of delight. It took all of the younger man's self-control as he resisted the urge to pull the cross-dresser's well-worn Youkai t-shirt over his head, and he kissed him instead.
 
Breaking the kiss, Jakotsu did the job himself, neatly tossing it onto the pile of Bankotsu's clothes on the floor. As he moved forward to kiss his life-partner again, Jakotsu rubbed himself suggestively against the younger man's groin. Bankotsu wished the cross-dresser would hurry up and take off his jeans. He had always wanted to take the submissive role in bed, but it never seemed to work out that way with the various men and women he had dated in his life. And every time he and Jakotsu got together in bed, Jakotsu's aggressiveness teased him, and it was beginning to frustrate him. As good as he was in bed; the cross-dresser seemed to be more into foreplay than the actual sex act and this time the younger man wanted him to go farther.
 
Jakotsu moved reluctantly off him. He stood up and quickly removed his tight well-worn jeans, giving Bankotsu an eyeful of his lucky panties. The cross-dresser shimmied out of them, carefully peeling the filmy red silk over his erection. He slid them slowly down over his thighs, past his knees, letting them drop to the floor, where kicked them off. Picking a sock clad foot up onto the bed; he playfully nudged Bankotsu with his toe. Taking the hint, the younger man pulled it off and tossed it aside. Its mate soon followed. Grinning wickedly, Jakotsu crawled into bed, blanketing his life-partner, their lips meeting in a deep passionate kiss.
 
“Sweetness...?” Bankotsu whispered between kisses.
 
“Yes...?”
 
“I want you in me,” he said playfully, yet there was a hint of seriousness in Bankotsu's voice.
 
The crosser-dresser heard it and frowned. “I can't do that...”
 
Bankotsu nuzzled his life-partner's cheek, his butterfly kisses as soft and gentle as his breath. “Why not...?” he whispered huskily.
 
“Because...” Jakotsu replied airily, hoping the matter would drop; he enjoyed having Bankotsu inside him. Besides, the cross-dresser knew from experience just how much it could hurt, sometimes leaving lasting injuries, and the last thing he really wanted to do was cause the younger man that kind of pain. Since he never had the desire to enter anyone in any of his previous relationships he knew he was woefully inexperienced in how to proceed beyond the mechanics of the situation. Jakotsu felt inadequate and the mood was starting to slip away from him. In an attempt to bring it back, he kissed the shorter man deeply, letting his hands wander as he did so.
 
“But I want you there,” Bankotsu insisted. “I want to feel what it's like...” He gently cupped the cross-dresser's cheek “Please...?”
 
Jakotsu sighed. “Ummm...”
 
“Please?”
 
“I don't know, Ban honey... I've never done it that way before.”
 
“No? But you're so aggressive in bed and sometimes I wish you'd follow through.”
 
“I am...?” Jakotsu said softly, sounding very much like this was a new concept to him.
 
“Yeah. And I like it a lot,” Bankotsu said, blushing slightly at the admission.
 
“You do...?” The cross-dresser swallowed. He suddenly felt nervous under Bankotsu's intense gaze and that left him unsure of what to do. “But ummm....”
 
“But nothing. And don't give me any crap about being the woman in our relationship.” Bankotsu grinned and took his life-partner's half erect member and gently stroked it. “In case you've forgotten, you're just as much of a man as I am.”
 
Jakotsu closed his eyes and sighed. His breathing quickened with each stroke from his life-partner's rough skinned hand. Bankotsu was skillfully inching Jakotsu closer and closer to release. The warmth radiated out from his belly, his stomach muscles tensing for the exact moment when he would no longer be able to hold back. He was panting, and gasping, his face contorting in pleasure, when Bankotsu abruptly stopped. Letting go of him, the younger man rolled over onto his back.
 
“Ban honey...?” the cross-dresser rasped.
 
“That's what it feels like when you don't follow through.” Bankotsu looked over at him. “Sucks, doesn't it?”
 
Jakotsu nodded in reply.
 
“So let's finish what you've started.”
 
Finish what I started? Jakotsu arched an eyebrow. Softening his gaze, he said, “I just don't want to hurt you...”
 
“I know, but this is something I've wondered about ever since I kissed my first guy.” He rolled over and faced the cross-dresser. “I want you. So quit stalling, and make me happy.”
 
“Since you've put it that way,” Jakotsu said huskily. “I'd love to make you happy...” He reached over for the tube of lubricant and hoped for the best.
 
Kiss... poke... kiss... fingers covered in cold lube probing his most intimate of places... hesitating... more cold, wet, lube covered fingers finding that spot of pure bliss. Something bigger probing, pushing, slick and wet from the lube... Moaning, giggling, grimaces of pain... pushing, resisting... fearing the loss of control... gaining the upper hand... finding a rhythm... thrusting in and out and in and out. Pain mixing with pleasure, forming a tight ball in one's belly... racing pulses... Panting and grunting... inching slowly towards release... Throbbing and pulsating... a sticky warmth... cold wetness... kissing... kissing more deeply... loving... and being loved...
 
888
 
“You okay, Ban honey?” Jakotsu said softly.
 
They were lying together in the dark, cuddling in bed, after cleaning up, and getting ready to sleep.
 
“Yeah. And you?”
Jakotsu replied by giving his life-partner a gentle squeeze. They let the silence drift between them and it was a companionable one, born of similar moments of togetherness.
 
“Let's not do that again,” they chorused. Both chuckled and thought, You know me too well... Once again the silence stretched between them until Jakotsu broke it. Tilting his head, he kissed the top of Bankotsu's head and said, “Good night, Ban honey.”
 
“Good night, Sweetness...” Bankotsu sighed softly and contentedly. Despite a slow start and a few lil problems, it was a very good night indeed...