InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 one-shots ❯ The Wind Tunnel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I know it's a sucky title but I couldn't think of anything else.
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha never have, never will.
 
The Wind Tunnel
 
His hand hurt. It was a simple statement but he knew that his life would soon come to an end. Over the last couple of weeks his hand had started to hurt. He tried to look clam so not to scare Sango and the others. He knew he should tell Sango how he feels but that would mean that accepting that he's going to die. He was sitting around the fire with everybody else. Everything seemed normal in till he felt the wind tunnel start to spread.
He stared at his hand in shock for a moment. When he finally realized that this was going to be the end of him, he had waited to long. He stood up and dropped his staff. The light thud made Sango look up. When she looked up her eyes locked with Miroku's and she saw fear in them. Miroku ran, he didn't know where he was going. He ran for what felt like ages. He could feel the wind tunnel slowly growing bigger, consuming his hand. He could sense Sango behind him, but he couldn't stop he had to get away. He ran in till he reached a field. He ran to the center then stopped. He turned around to see Sango a few feet away from him. She was staring in horror at his hand; the wind tunnel had eaten its way to his wrist.
“Sango go back!” he shouted over the wind. She moved away from him but did not leave the clearing. He whispered her name to the wind. The pain had gone away, he didn't even feel the wind tunnel and had to look down to see that it had eaten to his elbow.
“MIROKU!” he looked up when he heard Sango call his name. He saw the first crystal tear fall. When he looked her eyes he saw sadness, anger and maybe just maybe love. There was a bang that threw Sango to the ground. When she got up Miroku was gone and in his place was a hole. She ran to the edge of the crater and saw dirt, only dirt. She tumbled down the side and went to where he had stood. She fell to her knees, digging in the dirt. There was nothing left of him. She dug in till her fingers bled and fingers became torn and ragged. “Stupid baka!” she yelled trying to ease the pain that was coming from the hole in her heart. It became dark, but she didn't notice. She curled up there the tears falling down her already tear stained face and turning the dirt to mud. She fell asleep clutching the dirt.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o
Things They Will NEVER Say...
Inuyasha: Hey Kagome, why don't you go be Kouga's mate? He's a really nice guy, he could beat me any day.
Miroku: Sango I no longer love you. My heart belongs to the wonderful goddess Kaede.
Shippo: I'm gonna beat the living shit outta you Kagome if you act like my mother ever again dammit! (Poor innocent kitsune, xD)
Kagome: Aww screw it, Kikyo can have Inuyasha (Over my dead body -growls-) His ears aren't that cute anyways.
Sesshomaru: Aww, c'mere Rinny and give Sesshy a hug! I don't want the stupid sword anymore and I'll even give Inuyasha my fluffy! (I wanna hug Lord Fluffykins-cling-)
Naraku: OMG! KAUGRA! I CAN'T FIND MY EYE SHADOW!
Sango: C'mere Miroku you sexy beast you...(personal fave)
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o
Ok I usually don't like sad stories but I just had to write this one.
So please Review.