InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ Gentling the Hanyou ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
Gentling the Hanyou
 
The futon rubbed against Kagome's face as her husband InuYasha banged her from behind. Each thrust felt good, but was marred by how rough InuYasha was being. Yeah, she liked it hard, but this was too much. He was getting carried away - she was only human, for kami's sake!
 
“InuYasha…”
 
The hanyou just grunted and kept pounding. Kagome sighed in exasperation.
 
“Hey, you big baka husband of mine - I'm talking to you!”
 
“Wh-what?” InuYasha finally replied.
 
“Can you be more gentle?”
 
InuYasha slowed to a stop, as her words sank in. Uh-oh…
 
“What's the matter, am I hurting you?” InuYasha asked, and pulled out so she could roll over and face him.
 
Kagome felt sorry at the contrite look on InuYasha's face. She did not mean to worry him, or make him feel bad. Reaching out, she gently stroked his face, and he gave her a hopeful smile.
 
“You're not hurting me,” Kagome said. “But sometimes it would be nice if you were more gentle.”
 
InuYasha's mouth twisted and he looked glum. Gentle was not something he was too familiar with. Only dim memories of his mother…
 
“Here, let me show you,” Kagome said.
 
She sat up and put both hands on either side of his face. Then she kissed his cheeks, his nose, his eyes which he had closed, and his mouth ever so softly. It felt good to him, and she could feel the tension leave his body. Continuing, she planted light kisses on his shoulders and chest, then his corded arms. Lastly, she took his hands, kissing his calloused palms.
 
“That is what I mean by gentle,” Kagome said. “Do you think you can do that?”
 
“Keh, I can do anything,” InuYasha said, and taking Kagome's face in his hands, reproduced perfectly what she had done to him.
 
When InuYasha finished, Kagome was smiling, her eyes shining. The look of approval on her face made InuYasha smirk in triumph.
 
“I think I can do better,” InuYasha said.
 
Gently, he pushed her back on the futon, and planted sweet kisses on her neck and breasts. Kagome sighed at this tenderness, a small smile on her lips. InuYasha fought the urge to take her roughly again, waiting until he had given her soft body the same affectionate treatment. She was so relaxed that she hardly moved as he slowly entered her again.
 
It was not easy for InuYasha to hold back from ramming into her hard, she felt so damn good! But he gritted his teeth and kept his speed slow, and Kagome hummed in pleasure. He deepened and sped up his thrusts incrementally, making Kagome gasp and writhe underneath him until she came with a short scream, her back arching off the futon.
 
“So, how did I do?” InuYasha said.
 
“Wonderful,” Kagome breathed. “But, InuYasha…I do like it when you do it hard, deep and fast sometimes.”
 
The hanyou grinned hugely. `That's my wife…'