InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Years later ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Soooooo here's chapter 3…I think ill out Koga in this one. Not sure…see how it goes. Well with out further ado…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
 
 
“YOU LIVED WITH HIM FOR 5 YEARS?!?!” “Yeah so?” Kagome said to the shocked InuYasha. “He was actually NICE to you?!” “Yeah…InuYasha can we just not talk about it for awhile?” Kagome asked “Yeah sure.” InuYasha said caringly. Kagome looked around, InuYasha had taken Kagome into a tree and had her in his lap. It was around noon and Sango was making lunch for every one while Shippo, Kirara, and Sakura where playing. Suddenly InuYasha started to growl and picked Kagome up and jumped down. “InuYasha…what's wrong.” “Wolf” he growled out just as Koga came into view. “Well, well, well, gave up on Kagome huh Half-breed?” “What do you want Koga?” InuYasha growled out. Koga was looking around when he saw the other Inu-Hanyou (aka Kags.) with a little Inu-Hanyou. “Even got a half-breed pup huh dog turd.” “You leave her out of this Koga!” Kagome yelled “Stay out of this mutt.” “Koga im sooooo gonna kill you! Sango take Sakura back to the hut.” Sango nodded and took Sakura and Shippo back to their hut. “Koga call Kagome a mutt one more time and see what happens!” InuYasha growled at him, his eyes starting to become red. “That's Kagome?!” Koga choked out shocked pointing towards Kagome. “No shit Sherlock! I should've let InuYasha kill you before!” “Hah! Like he could. You know what, I think ill just kill you all, sorry Kagome, you aint me woman no more.” “GOOD!” Kagome yelled as Koga ran towards the village “InuYasha he's going after Sakura!” InuYasha started to growl as his eyes became red. “InuYasha come on!” Kagome yelled as her eyes flashed red and she took off after Koga.
 
All InuYasha heard in his head was `must protect mate and pup!' over and over again. InuYasha took off and was soon next to Kagome. He picked her up and she got on his back. He then jumped up into the trees and ran as fast as he could only hearing in his head `protect…mate… and pup… kill…wolf…must kill…wolf…' He started to growl and run fast. When they got to the village, which seemed like hours to Kagome and InuYasha, was only about 1