InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Sins: The Gathering ❯ Necromancer ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/n: well here's chapter 4!!!!!!!! Review and I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sesshomaru watched as the tight pant's Rin was wearing was showing off that ass he simply loved. He caught himself grinning at the images that were coming, but shook his head. This wasn't the time or place. He looked at the arrow shooter in Rin's hand and snorted. Rin turned at the sound of his snort and glared at him.

"What in the fucking hell is funny Sesshomaru?"
"You my lovely! Carrying a weapon in your lovely delicate hands!"
"Quite the charm and hurry your ass's...oh and by the looks of that soulless....she needs to feed"
"What?"
She sighed. "That soulless needs to feed and by the looks of it, it's been at least a few months or a year since she last feed"
Rin turned and looked out in case anyone was coming. Sesshomaru looked at Kagome and noticed she was trembling and her breathing was ragged. Her eyes were wide and she was clutching her hands tight together.

"Is it true? That you haven't feed?"
"....yes..."
"For how long?"
"At least a couple of months...at least"
Sesshomaru's green eyes were shinning with anger.
"You haven't feed and you didn't say anything?"
She brought up her empty eyes. "You never asked"
Sesshomaru simply stood there with his mouth open. Literally hanging down. Rin saw this and laughed. Oh how she loved it when Sesshy was dumbfounded. She was wondering what was going to happen next. Sesshomaru glared at Kagome, and then asked: "What do you feed on?” Rin, was so that she slipped on the floor and was laughing when she hit. Kagome looked at the crazy laughing vampire, she was confused.
Rin got up and whipped her tears off her face.

"God Sesshomaru" she said still laughing.
"What?" he asked
"You really don't...know what...a..soulless feeds on?" She said between breaths.
He was silent a second, then two.
"No!"
Rin burst out laughing "You’re such a dumbass! And you call yourself a knower of all knowledge! My Vampiric ass!" She added with a snort.
"Well Fucking excuse me Rin! But I don't know what a soulless feeds on because I forgot! Yeah that’s right!" He added matter of factly.
"Forgot...humph! Well all wise owl a soulless feeds on..."
"Souls" a voice said from the hallway.

All three turned their heads to see a man standing there. He had waiste length hair that was midnight black. You thought it was a oil color, but very beautiful. His eyes, oh those eyes, were a deep, dark brilliant blue, that you'd think they were black. His skin was pale white, like cloud white. His chest was covered in a black T-shirt that was so tight on his body that it was like a second skin. The pants were light blue jeans, that had holes at the knee's and a small one at the very cornor of his crotch. Kagome was mesmerized by the man. His soul was the most powerful she's ever felt. But, of course, so was Sesshomaru's and Rin's.
She held her breath and let it go in deep hard breaths. She looked at the guy again and noticed he was watching all three of them like a hawk. Sesshomaru looked at the man and snorted.
Rin on the other hand was busy starring at the hole in the guy’s crotch that she merely blinked and snorted herself.
"Inuyasha…what the hell are you doing here?"
Inuyasha's eyes moved to Rin and in them he held anger and impatience. "Well...apparently waiting for your bloodsucking ass, but you took so fucking long!"
"She rolled her eyes and growled. "Well excuse me if I was trying to save the last of the 7!"
"The 7? what the fuck is the 7?" Sesshomaru asked.
"Well its.."
"No talking yet...we need to go...NOW!"
"Alright already! Lets go!"

Rin gestured as they all ran out of the castle undetected. WHile they were barely out of the front gates they heard the alarms go off. Soon they heard the sounds of footsteps of the guards. They ran to the fron wall but they were trapped. When they turned to leave they were surrounded. Sesshomaru was trying to form a plan when the captain of the guards came out.
He had the longest hair that anyone in the world would kill to have, and the color red with hints of brown. His eyes were a blazing yellow gold color that would make a man or women fall in love with him or simply fall into lust with him. He came up with his sword in hand and called the other guards off. With this he stood his guard like a real captain and spoke the prisoners and the strangers.

"You have trespassed on nobility land and helped these two prisoners escaped" He said with a hint of Scot in his voice.
"Yeah so?" Inuyasha said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
All the other guards shided away as if afraid to be by they're superior captain. He just glared his eyes at Inuyasha. "Do you know who your talking to boyo?"
"Yeah...a guy who speaks with a sword and no action! Puff...what a wussy"
"Why you insolent son of a bitch!"

Rin let the 2 fight it with words when she remembered that the soulless was starving for food. She smirked idiotically and moved by the soulless to nudge her shoulder. When she nudge again and she got no response, she saw the sweat beading down her face and the slow, heavy rising of her chest. She nudged the girls shoulders again and finally got a response from the soulless. But, gasped when she saw, for the first time, the eyes of a straving and soulless, craving fir what it needed,....a soul.
Kagome's eyes were like coulded rain storms that went from being a soft dark brown to a cloud grey as a rain cloud, changing as she fought the desire to feast on the people around.
This was what she was waiting for. The starvation of her to fight for the control of her body to feast on the souls.
"Eat!"
Kagome blinked. "What?"
"Eat the souls of the guards"
"But-"

Kagome looked over to where th captain and the man named Inuyasha were arguing. Her blood raced faster at the thought of feasting on all those souls, but she knew the consequences if she let out a hunger held in for almost a year out on the moment. She didn't want to. She knew if she let it out now, Sesshomaru, the vampire and the man that help her escape would die. She couldn't let that happen. She closed her eye's and shook her head. But then her grandmothers words came into her mind.
"Oni tasim eastef, de piqui totoley, lamef bille lel kuzi, dan sitey ja napianan teaheth" One must feast, my litte soulless, or you will die, and tis a painful death"

Rin watched as the changing in her breath became even. Then jumped out of the way when a poweful power surge came through her. Then she heard the fighting stop and slowly but carefully backed away. Sesshomaru watched as this happened and was becoming afraid. Something which never happened before.

"What the-"
"Backaway!"
"What?"
"BACKAWAY!"

Him and Rin watched as the power surged everywhere. Then they jumped when Kagome's eyes opened and they were a misty blue. She smirked at them all and said..."Feeding Time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfdemon: That's chapter 3! took me awhile cause my comps messed up but any way!
Cyric: I don't like this! Im someone else!
Halfdemon: No your not!
Sesshomaru: I appearently am A pervert in this story!
*Both glare at Halfdemon who suddenly vanish's*
Halfdemon:HAHAHAHA!!!! THE POWER OF THE AUTHOR!!!!!
*Rin and Kathrine come over and open the big blinds which show Halfdemon laughing*
Kathrine: Found her!Halfdemon: HEY!!!!...GOTTA GO!!!!!!!! TUNE IN SOON FOR CHAPTER 4!!!! BYE!!! *runs*