InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bit of Child's Play ❯ Sesshomaru's Hunger! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Intercept's I do not own Inuyasha, but I know who does……wait….ok fine I know someone does hehe!
 
Recap: Sesshomaru met Katira and then, soon after the fight, blocking a few shadow bolts and playing Katira's little Game as she attempted to spill human blood, he met Katherine. And to add Insult to injury, Katherine's scent is starting to drive him insane. It just doesn't seem to be Sesshomaru's day or could it, instead, be his lucky day?
Mizamique was not very content with the Taiyoukai's actions, what could he be planning?
 
-:- -:- -:-
 
Sesshomaru awoke, unsure of when he had fallen asleep. He was practically breathing in that scent. Drowsily, he opened his eyes only to find his nose buried in brown silky hair, the scent was so familiar, he moved slightly realizing that he had somehow became entangled with… He came to full awareness untangling himself from Katherine. She whimpered at the loss of warmth. He growled in irritation but settled himself behind her once more, again he could smell it that slight bit of arousal, only now it was stronger causing him to growl softly nuzzling her neck and sniffing lightly. The action seemed to arouse her more she squirmed slightly. He then began to nibble on her earlobe and his mind, no longer on thinking terms with him, allowed his instinct to take over. Katherine woke giggling lightly. She turned around to face Sesshomaru.
 
“Why all the affection, Sesshomaru?” she asked, suddenly. He calmed his breathing before she could take notice. She realized what she had said. “I'm sorry, Lord Sesshomaru,” she corrected herself, bowing her head in respect. Sesshomaru placed a hand over his face closing his eyes, what was I thinking? He suddenly asked himself, attempting to take her. I don't care if she's aroused. She is a human. “Lord Sesshomaru?” He peered at her through his fingers and thought back to the apology.
 
“Do not be sorry, this Sesshomaru has forgiven you,” the dismissal set Katie off guard. He could almost smell the oncoming tears that had just almost over whelmed her. “Katherine…?” He sighed, as he stood.
 
“You can call me Katie if you'd like,” she said cutting him off. He knelt, peering deeply into her eyes.
 
“I like Katherine better, it's more…suiting.” He stood up once more this time pulling her up with him. “Come with me.” Sesshomaru released her hand and began to walk with her not far behind, her scent was indeed driving him mad. He could feel his heartbeat quickening, thrumming in his chest like the beat of a wild drum. Sesshomaru stopped a good distance from the camp and turned around suddenly, wrapping his arms around Katie, nuzzling her neck and sniffing lightly. She moaned, pulling him close to her. She didn't resist as he “helped” lay her on the soft earth, laying her flat on her back, as he continued his teasing. She moaned more so as he began to nip at her neck and shoulder, kissing and suckling where the neck and shoulder met every so often.
 
Katie groaned in irritation and lust neither dominating her more than the other, she bucked up against him suddenly, causing a light seductive growl and a thrust. “Mmm, Sesshomaru,” she moaned quite loudly, arousing the Taiyoukai further. He opened his mouth preparing to…
 
“Please don't hurt her Lord Sesshomaru-sama.” He looked up suddenly, lifting himself up onto his fingertips, he growled slightly. Time had literally frozen, when he found out whom had abruptly stopped him from doing something he would regret later on.
 
“Rin…” He stood, brushing himself off, smiling at her naivety. “I wasn't going to hurt her, Rin.” The girl smiled and ran forward to help Katherine up. Sesshomaru began to mull over what he had just attempted to do and berated himself for it, never would he, Lord Sesshomaru, mate with a human.
 
He began to walk back towards the camp site only to find a worried Jakken, pacing. “Lord Sesshomaru-sama, Rin and I…eh?” Sesshomaru ignored the imp and kept walking.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru,” Katie called. He slowed to walk beside her and listened intently, “I think we should find Kagome.”
 
“Why?” He asked suddenly interested, Jakken's mouth dropped in shock, a twinge of pain hit the minion.
 
“She has her reasons,” Mizamique falling from on high and landing lightly in front the Taiyoukai, she had made a fast recovery, he realized.
 
“What reasons are those?”
 
“It's a female thing, for… Human females… You know how males have things they'd rather not speak of, well females have things they'd rather not speak of, it's embarrassing,” Katie cut in stopping her guardian from making her even darker red from embarrassment.
 
“I do not have things that I would rather not speak of. I just choose not to speak them.” This confused Katie, such a complex answer that could mean so many things, “And, I do not become embarrassed should I speak of them.”
 
“Oh, really? Prove it,” she challenged, smirking a little. He stopped pulling her to face him, his grip almost gentle.
 
“Alright then, why are you so aroused?” She flushed, he smirked slightly.
 
“Have you, truly, no shame?” she whined, he leaned in to whisper in her ear.
 
“I was proving my point by speaking the thoughts on my mind.” Katie blushed, an even deeper red.
 
“How long have I been..?” she left the question unfinished.
 
“Since I brought you here.” She nodded, as he continued walking, thoughts of finding Kagome banished from her mind. “Katherine,” he called. She was prodded from her thoughts and rushed closer walking next to Sesshomaru on his left as he had indicated.
 
She was definitely trapped in something, but couldn't figure out if it was bad or good.
 
-:- -.- -:-
 
Inuyasha could smell the scent. He was hot on the trail, when he had caught his half brother's, Sesshomaru's, scent. Inuyasha knew that if Sesshomaru had her, she wasn't safe. He did not report his findings to Kagome. He didn't want her to think that Katie would be dead by the time they finally caught up with him, he did not know what she would do if they found her dead. Inuyasha growled, if only he hadn't been so careless this wouldn't have happened, or would it have? He shook the thoughts away he shouldn't have said what he said, if only he would have known this would happen. Inuyasha “Keh”ed that would be impossible no one could tell the future.
 
“How much further, Inuyasha?” Kagome asked worried.
 
“We're getting closer…” He replied, leading them on.
 
“Inuyasha, we've been searching all day and all night, we need to rest, we're only human,” Sango groaned, groggily.
 
“I'm tired…” Shippo said, rubbing his eyes.
 
“Keh, fine, you guys go ahead and sleep, I'm going on ahead!” he replied marching off on his own.
 
“Inu…” Kagome said, trying to stop him. He didn't hear her. Kagome sighed and helped set up blankets and a place for the campfire. Miroku went out in search for wood.
 
“What's wrong with Inuyasha?” Sango asked curiously.
 
“I don't know. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Sesshomaru,” Kagome replied worried.
 
“What if Sesshomaru did find her? What would he do to her?”
 
“I really don't want to think about it. None of them are very pleasant ideas, believe me.” Kagome sighed. “I hope she's ok.” Sango's eyes drifted to the sun, it wouldn't set any time soon but it was on its way towards setting.
 
-:- -:- -:-
 
Sesshomaru took some precautions and had Rin and Jakken set up camp while he and Katie took a walk. He knew already that he would not be returning in fact he had already resolved himself to give it to the primal feelings and allow himself to take that which teased him through and through. He would not allow her arousal to continue even if that meant not returning to camp for several days. Sesshomaru wondered if this was similar to how his father was ensnared by a human female. The female had no idea what she was up against even as she followed him. They entered a dark cavern where he took control instantly tossing his armor to the side. He removed the demon from his should with instructions to feast elsewhere until recalled then removed the articles of clothing from his thin form. Katie's eyes widened as she realized exactly what was going to happen she did not have time to dispute or argue her opinion.
 
Kisses alighted along her neck fogging her mind. The cold stone met her back. Sesshomaru easily inspected the fabric and gown in a single pass of her body and unfastened it before removing and all other obstacles in quick secession. A quick thrust and he was fully sheathed in the warmth and softness of her virgin body. A plaintive sound escaped her lips when he broke through the obstruction within her. Slightly shocked that she had never been taken he continued savoring the moment and attempting to make it as sweet and sensual as possible. “I thought you a widow.” The sentence shocked her but he further explained. “I had heard that human females are usually married at fifteen.” She sighed.
 
“Things are different where I come from,” she replied. “It's illegal for females to be married against their own will where I'm from.”
 
“Is that where Mizamique and Kagome are from as well?” he asked shocked that the question even came from his own mouth as his pace quickened. He could hear her heartbeat pick up in tune with his, the mesmerizing sound kept him from being too quick to want release. Her soft nether regions made him want to stay embedded in her for all time.
 
“Yes!” she gasped in answer as well as an exclamation to his sudden increase in speed. He grinned enjoying her now desperation to feel that completion. He would oblige but not right away, no, he wanted to hear her sweet voice pledge her undying devotion to him so that she may never leave his side. A groan escaped as the escalation of pleasure slowed. “More please.” His eyes widened, he did expect her to actually beg for it. A sigh escaped perhaps her mind was too clouded by lust to know what her feelings were. He quickened his pace, thrusting desperately to give her release. A sense of urgency coursed through him as her grip tightened. He knew then that she was close. Finally he reached the peak of his speed when she suddenly gasped her body spasming with pleasurable shocks. Sesshomaru gasped as well not knowing that he had come so close to his own climax. The constricting and relaxing of her nether regions pulled him over the edge to his own bliss.
 
He stopped himself from speaking as he did not wish to ruin the moment. He could have sworn he heard the words of devotion he had been searching for touch her lips before sleep took him. Unknowingly he drifted off to sleep, not aware of how exhausted he really was until that moment.
 
Sunlight shown and his nose twitched as he sniffed the air around him. He awoke only because she was in need once more, he realized. A smile graced his lips as his length easily slid into her entrance. He buried his nose into her hair as he slowly thrust. Not trusting himself to start out fast because, he knew, she would still be sore from their earlier interlude. He wanted these few days to be pleasurable, if not bearable. A thought hit him suddenly. Why did he want these few days to be bearable? Why did want her to enjoy it? He had no answers for either, he just did. Slight movements of the female's body told Sesshomaru that he had succeeded in waking her gently. She moaned moving her hips in almost unison to his thrusts. He quickened his pace slightly still attempting to be as careful as possible but slowed when he heard a slight hiss of pain. “My leg is all tight,” she whispered. He rubbed the indicated leg and pulled it over to one side relieving the pain enough to continue. She moaned obviously enjoying the new position.
 
-:- -:- -:-
 
Inuyasha paused in his search to watch from a tree the goings on at the camp that Sesshomaru's little troupe had stopped for the night. Each minute that passed made him more and more worried for the safety of the female. The young girl finally fell asleep as the night settled. He growled deciding to move from his place of hiding and search out the scent once more. The scent wasn't too hard to find, in fact he found it much harder to follow if anything. His brother took special care to conceal the train and twist it at oddly timed intervals. At one point he lost trail entirely and spent hours trying to find it again. A couple times he noted the trail doubled back and he would have to turn and around figure out where they had left at. He growled in irritation as he finally found footing on the rise where the cave was hidden. He growled low and menacing at the entrance to the cave not trusting to go any closer. A louder growl answered him.
 
Sesshomaru exited the cave barely clothed yet still ready to fend off the other male. When he identified the other male his face reflected surprise. “Who is it?” a feminine voice asked, she had obviously just woke up from the racket.
 
“My half-brother…He's not important,” the taiyoukai replied. Inuyasha growled angrily at the dismissal.
 
“What do you mean I'm not important,” Inuyasha yelled. He could hear a surprised gasp from the cave.
 
“Sesshy is Inu's half-brother?” she whispered. Sesshomaru turned around giving the speaker an incredulous look. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow wondering who she was talking too.
 
“I would suppose,” another feminine voice replied. Mizamique exited and stood between the two males making them both relax. “I will explain to Inuyasha and his friends what has happened.” She told Sesshomaru. He did not reply instead he walked back into the cave. Before she could leave she heard a plea from her charge.
 
“Don't tell them about…” But that was all she could hear as the other seemed to not want to elaborate. The guardian sighed but nodded as though in understanding.
 
“She is safe, I promise,” she told Inuyasha. “Come let us find your companions.” Mizamique suddenly showed surprise and was forced to transform back to the wolf form she was beginning to resent. She whined before leaping away and running seeming blindly towards whatever had made her change. Inuyasha followed and was surprised that she had followed a mere feeling right to Kagome. Inuyasha shook off the surprise stood ready to answer a few questions.
 
“She's safe,” he said, nonchalantly. Kagome glared angrily.
 
“How can you just blow it off like its not big news to me?” Kagome yelled, tears streaming from her eyes. Inuyasha stepped back a little at this. “We should go see her right now!” Kagome yelled about to walk past him and the guardian. Neither allowed her passage. “Let me go to Katie she may need me!”
 
“She asked not to be disturbed,” Inuyasha lied. He had guessed at what was going but didn't want Kagome run off and demand his half-brother to see Katie in whatever state she was in. Inuyasha doubted that Sesshomaru would allow anymore interruptions and was more afraid of the taiyoukai taking out his frustration on Kagome. Setting himself up for the worst he strengthened his resolve as she attempted to push through, he would not allow Kagome to be hurt by his half-brothers hands. “No Kagome I promised her I wouldn't let anyone disturb her and I won't, she said she needs this time to think and will return when she's ready.” He did not enjoy lying to Kagome but he knew it was the only way she would stop.
 
“Ok, at least send Mizamique back, I don't want her to be defenseless,” Kagome relented. She stepped back and sat down, her back Inuyasha. “I wonder if I did something wrong…”
 
“Baka, I'm positive it has nothin' to with us, prolly somethin' else,” he replied and sat down behind her. In fact, he knew it was something else but he couldn't just tell Kagome, she would flip.
 
-:- -:- -:-
 
Finally the smell of her arousal was a mere memory. A beauty she was when deep in slumber, he realized. Why hadn't he noticed before? She was appealing in so many ways. A light breeze carried the scent of freshly cooked fish to his nose, reminding him of how hungry she would be when she woke.
 
“Mmmm, that smells good,” she whispered, as though reading his mind. She opened her eyes to look into Sesshomaru's golden pools. He ran his fingers along the side of her face then grabbed her dress, wrapped it around her and picked her up.
 
“Would you join me then? I intend to bathe first,” he said, careful not to offend her. He knew that he had to reek to her senses but it was if she barely noticed. His own nose quite enjoyed the strong scent that he found, especially that which coated her hair making silky. Their exertions had added the tang of salt to the scent which made her all the more appealing.
 
“I suppose I should join you, I probably reek,” she replied. Her look of despair told him all he needed to know. Her sense of smell had been dulled by her current scent so of course she could not tell if he too had any fragrance. A small smile played upon his lips unnoticed. Exiting the cave he smelled the sweet night air to familiarize himself with area before taking on great leap towards their destination. She clung desperately when they had lifted off and only relaxed when the assent had slowed only to grab tighter as they descended. He couldn't help but smile wider in realization that she was terrified of heights. The light scent of roses tickled his senses when he at last touched the ground.
 
“We're here,” he replied. She opened her eyes and relaxed not realizing they had landed. Letting on her feet Sesshomaru removed the one piece of clothing had allowed to grace his body for their moment of flight. She dropped the garment wrapped about her and leapt into the water, drenching the taiyoukai. A small chuckle escaped as he joined her in the somehow clean waters he supposed the bed of rocks were to blame for that. The female sidled close and attached herself to him.
 
-:- -:- -:-
 
Sesshomaru: You dare…?
Rabbitzan: I dare… XD … >.> The End…jk…
 
Sneak Peek: Why? Why was he so content with a monster? The figure glared at the image of Sesshomaru
-~-
“I'll not allow you to call me Lord any longer,” he replied