InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bit of Furry Fun ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Bit of Furry Fun
Author: Lady Anocsona
 
WARNING: This fanfic contains explicit sexual situations, and adult content. Readers are advised not to read if you don't wish to read smut of this sort.
 
Pairing: This is a Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairing
 
Fanfic Status: Completed one-shot
 
Author Notes: This story is a smut story, if you don't like then don't read. If you want to review you are more then welcome to but I really don't care much either way. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I have written it.
 
P.S. If you have any complaints about how bad my story is or that you don't like it, you may review if you so feel the need to complain, but I warn you now that I will most likely just ignore you. If you are not one of those people who like to bitch about everything this is not for you so proceed to scroll down for further instruction.
 
P.S.S. I will except constructive criticism, and helpful hints.
 
P.S.S.S. Did I mention this was a smut story. Well if you didn't catch the warning from above then be warned. THIS STORY IS NOT FOR CHILDREN OR IMMATURE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!
 
P.S.S.S.S. Ok If you are just an immature adult I suppose you can read as long as you don't pass along you immaturity to others.
 
P.S.S.S.S.S. Is that the right amount of “S”'s ?
 
 
WARNING: This story contains sexy smut, a bit like beastiality, no dog fucking, only inu demon fucking. Hehe
 
 
Warning: Reading this story may cause extreme arousal, sexual thoughts, sexual dreams, the need to have sex, and maybe the urge to gamble.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have and never will unfortunately. Actually I don't own much of anything. If you so choose to sue me then go ahead, you just might get my pit bull for your troubles.