InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Inuyasha Lemons ❯ The Miko and the Kitsune ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha and its characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Viz Communications. If they belonged to me, I'd be as rich as the Hilton sisters.

Note: This story is rated NC-17 for a reason. Do not read if you're under the age of 18. This story will be on mediaminer.org and aff.net. It is an AU lemon and the first pairing is probably a first, a Kagome/Shippou pairing with a lot of sappiness. I hope you enjoy it.

The Miko and the Kitsune

It had been many years since Naraku and his spawn were defeated. Kagome had used the Shikon no Tama to give Kikyo a soul of her own. Because of this, Inuyasha had reconciled his relationship with her. The older miko's heart was no longer filled with hatred for the hanyou and they were together again. It was difficult at first, but Kagome managed to come to terms with Inuyasha planning to spend the rest of his life with Kikyo and she settled on his friendship, or so it seemed. She had also reconciled with Kikyo and wished her well. Afterwards, she returned to her own time through the well but not before a tearful farewell to the rest of the group.

Sango and Miroku, now free of the cursed wind tunnel, were now married with twin sons and another on the way. The older twin, Kohaku, named in honor of the taijiya's brother, decided to become a taijiya like his mother. He excelled in using both the Hiraikotsu and chained sickle, his uncle's weapon. Sango often wondered if her brother had been reborn as her son. The younger twin, Kohoki, took after his father and studied to become a monk like him with some perverted tendencies.

Kouga had finally given up on Kagome and is now mated to Ayame. They have twin daughters, Ayako and Koyame and were expecting twin male pups. They often visited with Inuyasha and Kikyo as well as Miroku and Sango.

Sesshomaru grew to love Rin as she seemingly matured before his eyes. It seemed like one day had passed by when he had caught sight of her after an attempt to force Totosai to make him a formidable weapon. He no longer tried to kill his hanyou half-brother, nor did he consider Rin a daughter. It wasn't long before he decided to claim her as his mate and turn her into a demon herself. He could not bear to lose her. If she had remained human, she would surely die due to her much shorter life-span. Life was much better for those who suffered at Naraku's hands except for a certain kitsune.

Ever since Kagome returned to her time, Shippou could not keep his mind on anything else. He had stayed with Kaede, who often trained him as a warrior, with the help of the rest of the group, as well as a magic user until she died a year ago. It was the saddest farewell since Kagome's departure. Since then, he had been staying with Sango and Miroku and sometimes watched their children. He had often wondered what became of his surrogate mother. Was she truly happy with the wish she had made to bring Kikyo back to life so she could make Inuyasha happy? Did she marry? Did she truly accept their relationship? Shippou didn't know the answers to any of these questions.

Shippou had also wondered if she ever thought about him. Of course, she did. He had wanted to enter the well with the young miko. But she managed to stop him from doing so.

Now that he was much older, he no longer considered Kagome as a surrogate mother but as a potential mate. He remembered that when he first met her, he had developed a crush on her. However, Shippou wouldn't dare confess his true feelings about her. Now, he realized that he was falling in love with the miko. Soon, the day would come when he would go to Kagome's time and claim her as his. But first, he had to get something off his chest and who better to tell than Sango?

And so, Shippou went to the taijiya thinking about a miko who was back in her time. Meanwhile, Sango was getting dressed for bed when Shippou approached her. The twins were already asleep in their bedroom.

"Sango, may I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, Shippou, you look like you have something on your mind or rather someone."

A blush crept on the kitsune's face. "You could tell, couldn't you?"

"Of course. I've known you long enough to know. What is it?"

"Well, I've never told anyone this but I think I've fallen in love with someone."

"Really? You've fallen in love? With who? Is it someone I know? Come on, you can tell me."

"Promise that you won't laugh when I answer that question?"

"I won't laugh. I promise."

"The person I've fallen in love is the one who's been with me when no one else was there. It actually started as a crush. But I've never mentioned it until now."

" `Don't beat around the bush', as Kagome would say. Who is it?" Another shade of red spread across the kitsune's face at the mention of Kagome's name. Sango's eyes widened with shock at this. "It's Kagome, isn't it?"

"You know me too well, Sango."

"Wow, I never would have guessed that you would fall in love with her. But I always thought you looked at her as a surrogate mother. This is a bit of a shock."

"That's how it started, but now those feelings have changed. I never said anything because she would always hang around Inuyasha. Why do you think I always got jealous when they were together? Or when Kouga had his grimy hands on her? Why do you think I always sat on her shoulder? I wanted to remain close to her. I'd do anything to keep her safe. As you can see, I'm too big to sit on her shoulder now."

"I understand how you feel. Look at how Miroku and I are now together."

"Arigato, Sango, for listening. It's getting a little late. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Shippou. I hope things go well with you two." <I have a feeling you two will see each other again soon>

As Shippou retreated to his bedroom, he felt relieved at confessing his feeling towards Kagome to Sango. But then, several new questions arose in his mind. How would she react to seeing him as a full-grown kitsune? Would she return her feelings once he confessed his love for her or would she reject him and still consider him as a friend? He wanted to know for sure.

For now, Shippou put these questions aside and ponder them at another time. It was getting late and he needed sleep. He would figure what to do in the morning.

Meanwhile, Kagome found it difficult to concentrate on her work as an office assistant in a marketing firm in downtown Tokyo. Her body may have been in the present but her mind was in the Warring States Era. She often wondered what became of her friends. She was sure that they were happy now that Naraku was dead and the Shikon no Tama was no longer needed.

A voice finally brought her back to the present. "Hello, Earth to Kagome." The voice belonged to Eri, one of her longtime friends from middle school.

"Gomen, Eri-chan. I wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?"

"No, it's just that you were staring off into space."

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"You can't fool me, Kagome-chan. I've known you too long. Something's been on your mind all day. Don't tell me you've been thinking about that Inuyasha guy." The mention of Inuyasha's name brought tears to Kagome's eyes. "Oh, no. I'm sorry, Kagome. He must have been really important to you."

"It's alright, Eri. He's happy now. That's all that matters."

"He may be happy, but what about you? Don't you want to be with that certain someone who will make you happy? Hojo would have been the perfect guy for you if he wasn't married already. I'm sure there's someone out there for you."

"Thanks, Eri-chan. You're right. There is someone out there for me. I just have to find him."

"He might be closer than you think. Anyway, back to work." And the day continued without any other problems.

As Kagome returned home, she couldn't help but think about what Eri told her about the right one being closer than she thought. She wondered who it could be. She knew for sure that it wasn't Inuyasha. He was with Kikyo. She was happy for him, but she would start crying when someone mentioned his name. Kagome knew that she had to get over him. But who would be there to ease her pain? Who would she spend the rest of her life with?

The miko had to put these questions on the back-burner for the moment. She changed into her everyday clothes and prepared for dinner. When dinner was over, Kagome decided to watch a little bit of television. While doing so, she started pondering those questions again. There weren't many who would ease her pain. Suddenly, an unexpected someone popped into her head. And he was the last person she would expect. But that was impossible, or was it?

New questions started to arise. Could Shippou be the one? What was he doing at this moment? Her mind started to gravitate towards the kitsune. But he was still a kit. Then again, she didn't really know how much time had passed since she returned to the present era. The miko was beginning to wonder how he was doing now she wasn't with him. Knowing him, he must be pretty lonely without her. It wasn't long before it was time for her to sleep.

Kagome couldn't sleep however. All she thought about was Shippou. Initially, she thought of him as a little brother or even a surrogate son. Now she was falling in love. She started to envision him as an adult. In her mind's eye, the kitsune was much taller, probably taller than her and well-built if he was training as a fighter. He would most likely have claws since he was a youkai. Shippou's hair would be much longer. It didn't matter to her anyway. He probably has a mate already. Little did she know that said kitsune felt the same way about her.

And so, the miko finally closed her eyes and slept. Besides, she had work in the morning. What was unexpected was the dream she was about to have.

DREAM SEQUENCE

She was at work setting up appointments for several clients. Suddenly, Kagome receives an e-mail from her boss. It had said that she was leaving the firm to move to the United States and that her replacement was due to arrive shortly but didn't reveal their identity. It also stated that it was important to meet her new boss in her office.

When Kagome entered her boss' office, she found them seated across from each other, discussing about the firm, from its history to its various clients. It was hard for her to see her new boss since the chair's back was a bit high. The conversation changed to the replacement's responsibilities.

"I trust that you will enjoy working in this firm. Your office assistant should be here soon."

A deep masculine voice replied. "I'm sure that I will like working in this reputable firm. Hopefully, I will be satisfied with the quality of my assistant's work as well."

"I assure you that you will. Her work is exceptional and she is very reliable. Ah, here she is. Punctual as always. Let me introduce you to your office assistant. Kagome Higurashi, meet Shippou Kitsune."

Kagome suddenly jumped when her former boss mentioned his name. Shippou then stood from his chair and turned to face her. The kitsune grew from an adorable ball of fluff to an extremely handsome youkai. His waist-length red hair was tied in a low ponytail. She could tell that his fluffy tail wasn't seen because of a concealing spell. The miko could tell that he was well-built underneath his dark blue business suit. She had to look up into his blue-green eyes since he was a head taller.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Higurashi. I have heard of your reputation as an excellent employee. I look forward to working with you." The kitsune took her hand in his. He then whispered something that only she could hear. "I really missed you, Kagome. I had to find you again." Kagome then fainted.

END OF DREAM SEQUENCE

Kagome stirred in her sleep before she fully awoke. "What a strange dream," the miko said to herself. "Was I dreaming about Shippou just now? I wonder what time it is." She looked at her clock to see that it was only 3:30. "Oh, good. I have a few more hours before I have to get ready for work. But I wonder how Shippou's doing. Maybe I should go through the well to see him. But I have work in the morning. Well, school never really stopped me, so what can a few moments down the well do? Hopefully, it won't make me late." So she managed to gather a few things and went to the well.

She tiptoed through the hallway hoping that everyone was still asleep. Kagome thought she was in the clear when she bumped into a figure.

"Ow."

"S-Souta?"

"Kagome? What are you doing out of bed? You got work in the morning."

"I should ask you the same thing."

"I was going to the bathroom. Not that it's any of your business. Is that a bag I heard fall? You're not going to the well, are you?"

"What makes you think I'm going to the well?"

"Come on, Kagome. I'm not stupid. You wouldn't carry a bag for any other reason."

"All right, you little brat. What would it take to shut you up about it?"

"First of all, I'm not so little anymore. I'm taller than you are. Second of all, I want to know who you're going to see. Third of all, to shut me up, you better get here before the time you wake up or you have to buy me some weights even if you come back one minute late. I'll be waiting since I get up before you do."

"Ok, ok. But you'll always be a little brat to me, no matter how much bigger you are. And I'm only going to the well to see Shippou."

"You better make it back on time or better yet, bring Shippou with you. I miss the little guy. And bring a watch with you."

"All right. Just try and cover for me until I get back." With that, she went as quietly as she could to the well.

"Just be careful, Kagome." Souta then went about his business.

Meanwhile, Kagome reached the edge of the well. She managed to say a little prayer before jumping in. It's been a long time since she felt the pull of time during her descent. She looked up to find that it was daylight in the Warring States Era and climbed up the well.

Everything looked the same as it did when she left. But the miko wasn't sure until she reached the nearby village. Kagome noticed that it was larger than the last time she was there. "Wow, the village has changed a lot. I wonder if I can find any of the guys here, especially Shippou." She then looked at her watch. It read 5:00. "I have an hour and a half to find Shippou but how can I find him here?"

"Kagome?" The miko turned to find the source of that deep voice. She gasped at who it belonged to and her heart started to pound. Kagome looked up to see a kitsune who was a head taller and well built. His red hair was down to his waist and tied up in a high ponytail. She also saw that his feet became that of a human's instead of a kitsune's. "Sh-Shippou? Is that you?" <He looks exactly like he did in my dream, except for the high ponytail>

"Of course it's me. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see how everyone was doing." <Especially you>The miko and Shippou embraced each other in a bear hug. "Kami, you've grown so much. Last time, you were just a cute little kit. And now, look at you. Time must pass differently in this era."

"And you've become more beautiful than before, Kagome. I've missed you so much."

"By the way, how's everyone doing? You must tell me."

"Why don't I take you to them? Come on, Sango and Miroku live just up the road."

"I don't have much time but I can squeeze in a few minutes. Let's go." With that, they traveled to the couple's home to find a young boy sparring with a pregnant Sango.

"That's it, Kohaku. Excellent as always. That's enough sparring for today." She turned to see her old friend and ran up to embrace her. "Kagome! It's been a long time."

"I've missed you too, Sango. How's it going?"

"Everything's fine, except for the occasional demons that make the stupid mistake of coming to the village. How is everything with you?"

"Great, now that Naraku's dead. I managed to finish school and now I'm working right now. How's that lech?"

"You mean that perverted husband of mine? He's fine. He's training my son, Kohoki to be a monk. Gomen, I'd like to meet my other son, Kohaku. Kohaku, this is my friend Kagome."

Kohaku bowed in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Kagome. Kaasan's been talking about you."

Kagome bowed in return. "It's nice to meet you too, Kohaku." Kohaku then went inside. "You and Miroku finally got married? I knew you would. I see that you're pregnant. Don't you think you should take it easy with the sparring?"

"I don't let that stop me. What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to see how everyone's doing. I missed you guys."

"We missed you too. It's good to see you again."

"By the way, how are Inuyasha and Kikyo? And Kouga? How's Kaede?" Tears started to form in Sango's and Shippou's eyes.

"Kagome, I don't know how to tell you this but Kaede died a year ago. I guess it was her old age. It was really sad saying goodbye to her. But Inuyasha and Kikyo are fine. Kouga and Ayame are doing well. They have several pups now."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there." She looked at her watch and it read 6:00. <An hour passed by already? I only have half an hour left> "Oh no, I have to get going. It was nice seeing you again. Tell Miroku I said hi for me, Sango."

"It was good seeing you again, too, Kagome." Kagome then started to run towards the well when Shippou's voice stopped her.

"Wait, Kagome!"

<I forgot my real purpose for coming here> "I almost forgot! Grab whatever you have, Shippou. Quickly!"

"What? Why?" A look of confusion spread on his handsome face, reminding her of how cute he looked when he was younger.

"There's another reason why I came back. I want to take you back with me to my time. We don't have much time."

"What do you mean, you don't have much time? Can't I at least say goodbye to the guys?" <She's taking me to her time? This has got to be a dream>

"Just make it quick. I'll explain later." Shippou then rushed to pack whatever belongings he had. Afterwards, he said a quick farewell to the taijiya and her son.

"I'll see you again soon, Sango. Thanks for everything you've done."

"You and Kagome are always welcome here. I hope to see the both of you soon." She winked at him and went off to find Kohaku.

"Come on, Shippou! We don't have much time! Souta's gonna kill me!" Kagome dragged the kitsune by the hand out of the village and towards the well. Shippou blushed as he did last night during his talk with Sango.

"Souta? Your brother?"

"I bet he's waiting for me right now. We're almost at the well. Just a little further."

When they reached the well, Shippou turned to look at the village one last time.

"We'll see them again, Shippou. Don't worry. Are you ready?"

"Sure, Kagome."

"Then hang on tight." And together, Kagome and Shippou jumped into the well. As they descended, they felt the pull of time before they felt the bottom of the well touch their feet.

They managed to climb out of the well. Before they proceeded any further, Kagome had to do some explaining to Shippou about her situation.

"Before we head to the house, I have to tell you something. My main reason for going through the well was to find you and take you back with me. Lately, I've been thinking about you a lot. I've really missed you Shippou. It's been real lonely without you. I know I've always thought about you as a surrogate son from the time we first met. But those feelings changed. I don't know how to tell you."

"Tell me the best way you can, Kagome."

"Ok, what I'm trying to tell is that I think I've fallen in love with you, Shippou. I'll tell you more later. Right now, I have to get ready for work." She was about to leave the little house when she felt the kitsune's hand hold hers.

"I've fallen in love with you too, Kagome. But we have time to express it later, don't we? We should get going."

Meanwhile, back at home, Souta paced back and forth in his room, dressed in his uniform, wondering what was taking Kagome so long. He looked at his clock which read 7:00.

"What the hell is taking Kagome so long? She was supposed to get Shippou and come back by 6:30. I bet she had a chit-chat with one of her friends from the past."

"Souta, what's taking Kagome so long? She should be ready for work. What's going on?"

Souta swallowed, trying to come up with an excuse. "Um, she probably didn't hear her alarm clock, Kaasan. I'll go and check on her." With that, he stormed into his sister's room and waited for her there.

Souta then had a grin plastered on his face. "Which reminds me, she owes me some weights."

"Psst. Souta." He could have sworn he heard his name and turned to look out his sister's window.

Souta looked out the window to see Kagome and a grown Shippou standing beside her holding her hand. <That's Shippou? He's grown a lot>

"It's about time you two showed up. I'll let you in where Grandpa can't see. He's probably in the storage shed. Meet me by the living room window. Hurry up or you'll both get caught." With that, Souta left to allow Kagome and the kitsune in the house through the living room.

"Come on, Shippou." Kagome then led Shippou towards the living room window. "Now, when we go inside, we gotta go up to my room without my Mom noticing."

"Sure, Kagome." Souta then opened the living room window to let the miko and the kitsune in but turned to hear the one voice he did not want to hear. Shippou and Kagome ducked out of view just in case her mother came in.

"Souta, what are you doing at the window? Hurry up or you'll be late for school."

"I'll be there in a minute." He turned back to the window where Kagome and Shippou slipped in and then they quickly headed up the stairs to her bedroom. Souta went to the kitchen for breakfast. Afterwards, he headed out the door.

"What is taking Kagome so long to get ready for work? I should see what's going on with her. Maybe she came down with something." Then Mrs. Higurashi walked up the stairs to check on her daughter.

Suddenly, Kagome heard footsteps coming up the stairs and started to panic. "Oh, no. Someone's coming."

"What's wrong, Kagome?"

"Someone's coming up the stairs. Quick! Hide somewhere."

"Where do you expect me to hide? This is such a small room."

"I don't know. Anywhere would do."

"I'd have to change into something smaller. I know, how about this?" The kitsune then changed into his child-like self. "Is this all right?"

"I almost forgot how cute you were. Let me put you in the closet for now." The miko then hid him in her closet. She heard the footsteps come closer to her room. A few seconds later, Kagome heard a knock on her door and heard her mother's voice on the other side.

"Kagome? Are you in there? It's me. Can I come in?"

"I'm here. You can come in. Is there something that you wanted?" Kagome then opened her bedroom door to let her in.

"I wanted to see if you were all right. You do realize that you should be heading for work, don't you? You're already late."

"Um, I'm not coming into work. I'll call the office and tell them I had an emergency or something. Thanks."

"This is just like when you were in school, all those times having to go through the well to find Shikon jewel shards. Something tells me that you went down the well again. You did, didn't you? You know you can't lie to me. And who did you go to see this time? That Inuyasha boy or someone else?" Little did Mrs. Higurashi know was that Shippou was listening through the closet door.

"You know that I told you that Inuyasha is with Kikyo so I didn't go down there to see him. I came to see Shippou."

"That cute little kitsune with the fluffy tail? How is he?" The kitsune began to blush what he heard.

"He's fine. You should see him, Kaasan. He's grown so much. I missed him a lot lately so I had to see him. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Actually, I'm used to it. What's he been doing?"

"Um, hiding in my closet?"

"Hiding in your closet?" Kagome's mother then opened the closet door to find a blushing Shippou towering over her in height. It was no use maintaining his disguise.

"Shippou? Is that you? Look how you've grown. And you've become so handsome."

"Mrs. Higurashi, it's been a long time. And thank you for the compliment."

"Well, I have some shopping to do. Kagome, you make sure you call the office, ok? Just don't make it a habit. This isn't high school anymore. I hope that you two will catch up on old times or better yet become an item."

"Huh? Sure, Kaasan." Kagome's mother then left the room. "I'll be right back, Shippou. I just have to make a phone call to the office. Just wait right here and make yourself at home. I mean, this is your home now."

While Kagome went to make her phone call, Shippou took the time to look at his new surroundings and recall her words, This is your home now. He smiled at this. She really was thinking about him as well.

Downstairs, Kagome was on the phone with Eri who happened to answer. Eri was not happy in the least when she learned that her friend would not be in the office today.

"Let me get this straight, Kagome. You're not coming in today because of a family emergency?"

"That's right. I'll be in tomorrow."

"This is just like when we were in school. Don't make this a habit, ok? I don't want you to get fired."

"I swear to you that I will be in tomorrow. Just let the boss know."

"You picked a perfect time not to be in today. The boss called in sick and there's no telling when she'll be back. But that doesn't mean you should take advantage of it."

"I won't. See you tomorrow." Kagome then hung up the phone and returned upstairs to her room. She was also planning on what to do today with the kitsune. There was no way that they would spend the day in the house. What to do? Go shopping of course.

"Hmm, let's see. What to do today. I know. Let's go to the mall, Shippou."

"What's a mall?"

"A mall is where there are many stores that sell food and clothes. But before we do that, you have to wear clothes from my time."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?"

"People won't be used to seeing you wear a kimono to the mall like I am. We're going to have to go to Souta's closet and pick out some things for now." And so, Kagome went into Souta's closet and picked out a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. She then returned to her room to find Shippou with his kimono in his hand.

The miko could not help but stare at the kitsune's broad shoulders, muscular arms, and rippling torso. She then felt her face become hot. <Kami, this is Shippou I'm staring at. He really has grown> Her heart felt as if it was about to beat itself out of her chest.

Shippou caught Kagome staring and tried to catch her attention. "Um, Kagome. You're starting to drool." No response. He then waved his hand in front of her face. Still, no response. "Only one thing left to do." The kitsune then pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Kagome's eyes widened as Shippou kissed her. She also returned the kiss for a brief moment before pulling away from him. The miko turned away in shock, moving her hands to her face. Her lips tingled from the kiss. This was Shippou she kissed, the same Shippou who used to be at her side at all times when she was in the past, the same Shippou who used to perch on her shoulder when he was smaller.

"I guess I got your attention now, Kagome. Nothing else worked." Kagome snapped out of her state of shock and turned to face him. Shippou then approached her and cupped her chin. "That was just a sample of how I truly feel about you, Kagome. But we have plenty of time. Are those clothes for me to wear?"

"Uh, yeah, I don't know if these will fit you. But call me if you need any help. I'll leave you to get changed." With that, she turned and left the room.

Shippou took a look at the clothes Kagome. First, he looked at the T-shirt in confusion, wondering how to put it on. He knew he needed Kagome for this. "Kagome, I'm going to need your help with this."

Kagome returned to the room to find that the kitsune was having trouble with the shirt. "Raise your hands and put them through the sleeves. Then put your head through the collar and pull the shirt down." Shippou did as instructed. He then pulled his long hair from out of the shirt.

"Umm, you're going to have to take off the hakama. I'll be right outside if you need me again." Kagome left the room once again. While she was outside, Shippou tried on the jeans that Kagome gave him but not before he cast a concealing spell to hide his tail. He managed to pull them up but there was a problem; he didn't know how to zip them up. Then again, hakama never had zippers. The kitsune needed Kagome's help once more.

"Kagome? I think I need your help again." Kagome went into the room again to help with the zipper. "I forgot that you've never seen a zipper on a pair of jeans before. It's simple. You use your index finger and thumb to pull the zipper up or down. You'll get used to it eventually."

"Sure. So where is this mall anyway?"

"It's not too far. Since Souta's clothes fit you, I already know your size in jeans and shirts. We'll be taking the train there. You'll probably be amazed at it but keep that to a minimum."

"I'll try. Everything is so different in your time. But I think you forgot one more thing, Kagome."

"What is it?"

"Shoes. What do I wear with these?"

"Oh, yeah, that's right. What was I thinking? Let me get a pair of Souta's sneakers. Hopefully, they'll fit." Once again, the miko went into her brother's room to find some sneakers. A few minutes later, Shippou tried on the sneakers to find that they were a perfect fit.

"I guess we're both ready to go the mall. I'm definitely going to get used to this era. You have `cars', `trains'. What else do you have in this era?"

"There are also planes for traveling long distances. They look a lot like large birds. I'll definitely take you on one if you want." And with that, they headed downstairs to find Mrs. Higurashi and Grandpa in the kitchen.

"Mom, Grandpa, we'll be heading out to the mall. I'll see you in a few hours." The miko and kitsune were about to get their shoes and head out the door when a voice stopped them in their tracks.

"Wait, Kagome." Grandpa approached them with wards in his hand. "Your mother told me why you're not working today. So, you went down the well again? Isn't that Naraku demon dead and the Shikon jewel complete? Why did you go down the well this time? To bring back a demon with you? And I suppose that this tall young man is actually a demon in disguise. Well, I have the perfect thing to get rid of him. Demon, be gone!" He then put a ward on Shippou's forehead. Kagome and her mother just rolled their eyes.

"This piece of paper on my forehead is not working. And my name is not Demon, sir. It's Shippou." Shippou then bowed and removed the ward from his forehead and ripped it up. Meanwhile, Kagome and her mother couldn't help but giggle.

"At least you're a polite one." Grandpa then left the kitchen for the Higurashi shrine. Afterwards, their giggles turned into laughter.

"Nothing ever changes with Grandpa. Those wards didn't work in the past and they don't work now." Kagome then kissed Mrs. Higurashi goodbye and headed out the door with Shippou and started towards the train station.

"Your Grandpa used those wards before, Kagome?"

"Yep, he tried using them on Inuyasha and the well but nothing happened. I told him those wards of his are nothing but ordinary pieces of paper but, he won't listen. Never mind that. We have lots of shopping to do."

Several hours had passed and Kagome and Shippou managed to get a lot of shopping done. During the mini-shopping spree, Kagome couldn't help but get jealous whenever female passers-by stared at the handsome kitsune when he passed by store windows selling the latest items or whenever he was shopping for clothing and shoes. She didn't blame them though. Shippou was very attractive. Kagome couldn't help but blush at the thought. She also realized now that Shippou was back in her life, her heart no longer broke when she was thinking about Inuyasha. Then again, the miko no longer thought of the hanyou. Her mind was now on the kitsune walking beside her.

"So, did you enjoy our little shopping spree, Shippou?"

"I really did, Kagome. Your time is fascinating. You have cars, these connected wagons you call trains. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your time. It's so advanced."

"Thanks. We can't do it all at once."

"That's true. I'm starting to like it here, especially now that I'm back with you." Kagome's heart skipped a beat at his words.

"I'm happier too, Shippou." The kitsune then looked into Kagome's eyes and kissed her. It was brief but passionate. Kagome was shocked at first but realized her love for him.

"This is just a taste of what I offer to you, Kagome. I've wanted to do this for so long." Once again, he pulled the miko into his arms and kissed her more passionately than before. After a few minutes, they pulled away from each other.

"I don't think this is the place to do that, Shippou. Who would have thought that you were an excellent kisser?"

"You're right, Kagome. It's getting late and we should head home." Suddenly, Kagome heard a soft growling and almost jumped. Shippou start to giggle. She then realized that the growling came from the kitsune's stomach.

"I guess your stomach agrees with you. Come on. I'm sure Kaasan has dinner ready." And they continued on their way home.

It had been a couple of hours since Souta returned from school. He had been pacing back and forth in his room, wondering where Kagome and Shippou were. "Where the hell could they be? That idiot probably gave Shippou my favorite shirt and jeans to wear, not to mention my sneakers. I was going to wear those for my date tonight. I'm going to kill that knucklehead, Kagome."

When Shippou and Kagome finally reached the house, Souta came running down the stairs. "Where have you two been? I've been looking everywhere for my favorite clothes and where do I find them? On your boyfriend. Not to mention that those are my favorite sneakers." Shippou couldn't help but blush at the mentioning of the word, `boyfriend'. Fortunately, no one noticed.

"Hello to you too, brat." Souta then noticed the large number of shopping bags in their hands. "It was on short notice anyway. Excuse me if that was your favorite outfit and your favorite pair of sneakers. Besides, you have other stuff you can wear for your date."

"Hmph, I see that you've been at the mall. That reminds me; where are those weights you were supposed to buy for me after coming back late this morning?"

"Damnit, I was hoping you'd forgotten. Don't worry. You'll get those stupid weights. I'm running low on cash."

"Of course you are, after all that stuff you bought, who wouldn't be? Anyway, dinner's almost ready. So you better put those clothes away for now. Just remember that you owe me some weights, Kagome?"

"Fine, fine, whatever. I'll buy them when I get my next paycheck."

"You better. And I'll keep reminding you, too." Souta then went to the kitchen to eat dinner. He had a date with Hitomi and didn't want to keep her waiting.

"What was that about buying weights and coming back late?"

"I'll explain that some other time. Right now, we'd better get ready for dinner. I'm getting hungry, too." Shippou's stomach couldn't agree more as it growled again.

The kitsune and the miko both went to the kitchen to eat.

When dinner was over, Kagome decided to watch some television before getting some sleep. Shippou decided to join her, even though he didn't know what a television was. He would definitely know everything about this era. The kitsune had all the time in the world.

"I take it that this is a television. Interesting." Shippou was quickly becoming entranced by the program being shown.

"Yes. A long time ago, you had to walk to it in order to turn it on, change the channel, adjust the volume, or turn it off. Nowadays, you can do it all with a remote control. It's a good idea but people get real lazy real fast."

"I can see why."

"Don't get me wrong. I like my era. But the past has its perks."

"Perks?"

"Yeah, in the past, the air was much cleaner. People were closer to nature. And they got plenty of exercise. Now, people drive cars, take the train. No one really walks or rides a bike anymore unless they need to."

"I see what you mean, Kagome. But it doesn't matter to me which era I'm in, as long as you're with me. I don't want us to be apart again. It's been lonely without you." Kagome's heart started to pound at those words. Shippou then pulled her into his arms and kissed her. The miko returned the kiss, leaning further into his embrace. During the kiss, Shippou returned to his youkai form. There was no point in maintaining the disguise.

After what felt like an eternity, they pulled away from each other and Kagome switched off the television. Kagome needed to get some sleep in order to be ready for work the next day. She also had to think about where Shippou would sleep. For a while, the miko was thinking about having the kitsune bunk with her brother, but the kiss had changed her mind. And Souta wouldn't actually like the idea.

"It's getting late and I have to go to work tomorrow. I was thinking about having you sleep in Souta's room, but I'd rather have you sleep in my room. I was feeling pretty lonely sleeping alone."

Shippou let out a yawn. "I agree. I'm a little tired after all that shopping we did. I was feeling lonely myself before you came back." With that, they proceeded to go upstairs and get ready for bed. While they were upstairs, Kagome showed Shippou the bathroom. Since he wasn't used to using a modern-day bathroom, Shippou had to learn how to turn on the water, be it from the shower or the sink.

They talked about many things; what the rest of the group was doing, what he had been doing and reminiscing about the past. Eventually, sleep overcame the both of them. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there when Kaede died. She helped us out many times when we were looking for Shikon jewel shards. I really miss her. She was like a grandmother to me. Well, I'm glad everyone has moved on now that Naraku's dead. That jewel has caused too much pain. Humans and youkai fighting over it and dying for it."

"What did happen to it, Kagome?"

"I destroyed its power with Grandpa's help. Now it's just a regular jewel. I never thought I could do it though. But it took a lot out of me. I was out cold for a couple of days after that. We don't have to worry about anyone or anything trying to use its power. Chances are it could be worth a lot of money. Since then, I've kept it as a good luck charm." Kagome then let out a yawn. "Well, it's getting late. Goodnight, Shippou." `I hope this isn't a dream. I don't want to wake up and not find Shippou with me. I don't ever want to wake up alone again.'

"It's probably for the best. You just have to be careful with it regardless. Goodnight, Kagome." And with that, Shippou kissed her, then wrapped his arms and tail around the miko. He wanted to claim her but decided against it and went to sleep. `Soon, I'll show you how much I love you, Kagome. I'll never leave you again, that I promise you.'

They slept peacefully until the alarm clock went off, making Shippou cry out, nearly jump and fall off the bed. It sounded much louder to Shippou because of his sensitive ears. The kitsune wondered how to turn it off. He saw a button on the top and pressed it. The alarm clock stopped ringing. `I guess it's time to wake Kagome up. She has to go to work.' Unfortunately, Kagome was still asleep. Since the alarm clock didn't wake her up, Shippou came up with his own way to wake the miko up. `She must be really tired.' And so, he bent over her face and kissed her cheek.

Kagome turned, opened her eyes to see Shippou looking down at her and smiled. "Mmm, five more minutes, Shippou."

"Good morning to you, Kagome. It's time to wake up and get ready for work."

"I don't want to work today."

Shippou then lifted her off the bed and carried her to the bathroom. "Come on, Kagome. You gotta get ready. Let's go."

"Aww, man, I was hoping to spend more time with you, Shippou."

"That can wait until you get home from work. Either you get in the shower on your own or I put you in it, pee-jamas and all."

"All right, all right. And that's pajamas, not pee-jamas. The good thing about it is that it's Friday and you're with me." Shippou only grinned and left the bathroom. Kagome then undressed and stepped into the shower. While she showered, Kagome thought about how to spend the evening with the kitsune.

Meanwhile, Shippou laid on Kagome's bed, wondering how he was going to spend the day while Kagome was at work. Perhaps, he would help Mrs. Higurashi around the house or he would probably help Grandpa in the shrine. One thing was for sure; it was going to be a long day without her presence. And so, he hugged her pillow, taking in her scent, putting it into memory and soon fell back asleep.

The day seemed to go pretty well for Kagome since Shippou came back into her life. Eri couldn't help but notice a change in her friend and a grin on her face that never left. At times, the miko even giggled, much to Eri's surprise. And so, she had to know what was going with the miko and the perfect time to find out was during their lunch break.

"Well, well, someone's happy today, or in love. Come on, Kagome, who's the new guy?"

"New guy?"

"Don't act innocent with me. You've had a grin on your face all day, not to mention that you giggled like a schoolgirl with a crush from time to time. There's a new guy in your life. I just know it. And I'm not going to stop bugging you about it until you tell me who it is."

"All right, all right. As a matter of fact, there is a new guy. Well, he's not really new. I've known him for a long time."

"Really? How come I've never seen him?"

"Um, I've never brought him to the office. And besides, he's not actually from around here."

A look of confusion spread on Eri's face. "I see. So, what's his name? What does he look like? Is he cute?"

"His name is Shippou. Yes, he's cute with long red hair and beautiful blue-green eyes."

"Wow, I wonder if he has a friend I could meet."

"Eri!"

"So I'm getting ahead of myself. I hope you two hit it off. You've been really depressed and I was worried about you. Maybe this Shippou will make you forget about that Inuyasha."

"Come to think of it, I never thought about him now that Shippou's in my life. I've fallen in love with him."

"Well, lunch is just about over. It's time to go back to work. At least it's Friday." With that, they resumed their duties at work, giggling about their conversation.

Meanwhile, Shippou helped Mrs. Higurashi around the house as best he could since Souta was at school. He also helped her with grocery shopping. When he was finished, the kitsune went outside to relax but not before he assumed his disguise in case any passers-by took notice.

He silently marveled at the many vehicles passing down the street. Anyone else would have found that quite boring but Shippou wasn't just anyone else. He was a kitsune youkai from a different era, a simpler one at that, with others of his kind mingling in with humans.

Shippou was also thinking about Kagome and he came to a decision. He would claim her as his mate tonight. The kitsune couldn't wait any longer. He knew that someday she would go into heat and it would drive him insane. He didn't want to hurt his future mate.

The kitsune also decided to wait for Kagome to return home.

The day was finally over for Kagome and Eri and the weekend began. It was a good thing for them that their boss was sick. They both managed to get a lot of work done and it was time to go home.

"It's quitting time. Now to enjoy the weekend."

"Yep, I can go home so I can spend the evening with Shippou."

"You have fun and give me all the details, Kagome. See you Monday!" Eri then left for home. Kagome also headed home.

Kagome was almost home when suddenly someone pulled a knife to her throat from behind. "Give me all your money or I'll slit your throat, understand?"

"I'll give you what you want. Just don't kill me."

"While you're at it, you can give me that jewel around your neck. I'm sure it's worth some money."

"I can't give you that. It's a family heirloom."

The knife pressed closer to Kagome's throat. "I thought you said you'd give me what I want."

"I can give you the money but you can't have the jewel."

"Well, I'll just have to take it from you." The thief then turned her around and tried to take the Shikon jewel from her. Kagome managed to put up a struggle but the thief was much too strong for her.

"No, leave me alone! I said you can't have it!" The thief pushed down onto the sidewalk and had a good view of the miko.

"Hmm, then again, I don't need the jewel after all. I've got something else in mind." Kagome instantly knew what he meant and started backing away from him. She managed to get up and run towards home. But the would-be rapist was close behind her.

Shippou caught Kagome's scent in the air, but there was fear mixed in with it. He knew right away that she was in danger and followed her scent. `I hope I'm not too late. Please let her be safe.'

Meanwhile, Kagome was tackled to the ground by the thief turned would-be rapist. She managed to turn around and kick him between her legs. He dropped his knife and howled in pain. Kagome squirmed away from him when she was grabbed by the hair and pulled down.

"You bitch, you're going to pay for that." He managed to rip the miko's top open when he heard growling from above.

"Get your filthy hands off her." Kagome looked to see that it was Shippou looming over her attacker, eyes glowing red with rage. The kitsune then grabbed him by the back of his neck, lifted him off of her effortlessly, and threw him down.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" The attacker stood up then lunged at the kitsune. Shippou dodged the attack at the last second. Then he then kicked him in the stomach.

Shippou grabbed him again, lifting him to his face. "Her boyfriend. Now back off before I do something I might regret. Now!" He created a blue flame in one hand then threw him down on the ground.

The attacker slowly backed away from him. "What the hell are you? You're definitely not human. No human could make fire pop up in their hand. You can have her, man. I'm out of here." He then took off, forgetting about his knife. The kitsune put out the flame in his hand.

Shippou's eyes stopped glowing then turned his attention to Kagome, helping her up. "Kagome, are you all right?"

"I'm fine, thanks to you." She then held him in a tight hug. "If you hadn't come, something terrible would've happened to me."

"I caught your scent in the air and knew you were in danger. What did that man want anyway?"

"He wanted my money and noticed the Shikon jewel and decided to steal that."

"Even without its power, it puts in you in danger. Let's forget about it and go home. And when we do, you should put the jewel away for safekeeping. I don't want anything to happen to you." They walked the rest of the way home. "I won't tell anyone about what happened if you don't want me to." As they entered the door, the kitsune removed his disguise.

"Thanks. I don't want everybody to worry." At that moment, Souta came to the door and saw that it was Kagome and Shippou .

"Where have you been, Shippou? I looked everywhere for you."

"I decided to wait for Kagome to come home from work. I was a few blocks away. What a better way to surprise her."

"You waited all day for her?"

"Well, your mother needed help with the groceries and I did some housework. I can't just lounge around the house, you know."

"Hm, I don't see anything wrong with that. I wanted to show some of my video games."

"Video games? They must be another thing from this era."

"That's right. There isn't technology that advanced in your time. I completely forgot. Well, I've got another date with Hitomi. See ya later. Remember my weights, Kagome."

"Later, brat. I haven't forgotten." Souta then left to pick up Hitomi.

"I thought he'd never leave. I wonder what's for dinner tonight." Kagome then went into the kitchen only to find a note on the refrigerator door.

Kagome,

Your grandfather and I went to visit a friend on the other side of town. You're going to have to find something for Shippou and yourself to eat. Don't wait up for us. We might be in pretty late tonight. I love you.

Kaasan

"Perfect. It's just like them to leave without cooking dinner. It doesn't matter anyway. We have the house all to ourselves; that's a good thing. I can fix us some ramen if you want, Shippou."

"Sure, I'll wait in the living room." `What perfect timing. I can mate with her tonight. But then again, she's had a rough time.' The scent of ramen started to filter towards the living room. But there was another scent that starting to mix in; Kagome was in heat.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to resist mating with the miko. His mind and his body were at odds about it. Shippou's breathing started to speed up a bit. His hands clenched into fists, fighting for self-control. `No, I can't mate with her yet; not with what she went through.' However, the kitsune's body wanted her. Nevertheless, he returned to the kitchen to check on Kagome and the ramen.

"Um, the ramen is almost ready so you might as well have a seat." Shippou took a seat and focused his eyes on her, remaining silent with his bangs covering the look of lust on his face.

"Is there something wrong, Shippou? You're shaking like a leaf."

The miko's voice shook Shippou out of his thoughts. "Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking about some things." `Your scent is driving me crazy. What do you think?'

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Oh no, it's nothing for you to worry about. I'm just reminiscing about my parents. That's all." `I've been thinking about the many ways to claim you as my mate. I shouldn't be kidding myself.'

"OK, well, the ramen's ready. Dig in." Shippou then took his cup of ramen and practically devoured it. Kagome's eyes widened at this.

"You must be really hungry."

Shippou only nodded in response as he was almost finished with his dinner. `I'm hungry in more ways than one; for food and for you. I really want to devour every inch of your body, Kagome. I can't wait any longer.'

The kitsune managed to control his lust for the miko, but he wasn't sure how long it would last. "The ramen was delicious, Kagome. I didn't realize how much I missed eating it. Thanks."

"You know, I can always make more, Shippou." Kagome then cleared the table.

"That's not necessary."

"I really wanted to go out with you for dinner but this is more convenient. Souta's on a date with his girlfriend and Mom and Grandpa are visiting a friend so we have the house all to ourselves."

"It is perfect." Shippou replied under his breath.

"Did you say something, Shippou?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'll just go and watch TV. Do you want to join me?" The kitsune then retreated to the living room.

"Sure, let me wash the dishes first."

Shippou was watching a popular anime show. He was hoping that watching it would take his mind off of Kagome being in heat. But it was to no avail. Kagome's scent was overwhelming his senses. His eyes started to glow a bright blue-green and started to growl. His hands clenched into fists, not noticing that his claws were slowly digging into his palms. Soon, blood started to drip and pool. Its scent shook him out of his lust for a brief moment. He then noticed crescent-shaped marks on his hands. `Oh no, Kagome might notice the marks in my hands.' And so, two blue flames formed in his hands, removing all traces of the marks in his hands. However, his heart was pounding.

Kagome then entered the living room and sat next to the kitsune. Shippou wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. As the anime program finished, the miko moved even closer. It was at that moment that Kagome kissed the kitsune. Shippou was surprised at first but returned the kiss. After a few minutes, Kagome pulled away from him. She had a feeling that something was different with Shippou from the moment she prepared dinner.

"I may not have youkai hearing but I happened to hear you growling. And it wasn't because you were hungry for food. I've been thinking about you all day at work and I've decided. I want to become your mate, Shippou, right here, tonight. What do you say?"

"Are you sure about this, Kagome? I really don't want to do anything to hurt you after what you've gone through earlier." `I really want this. You have no idea how long I've waited for this.'

The miko shut the TV off. "I've never been so sure in my life. What happened doesn't matter. I want to be your mate."

Shippou pulled Kagome onto his lap and purred in her ear. "Very well. But I won't let you back out of this decision now."

"I never planned on it. We should go somewhere more private, just in case anyone shows up." The kitsune then stood up, with Kagome in his arms, and carried her upstairs to their bedroom. `Finally, Kagome will be mine, all mine.'

When they reached the bedroom, Shippou laid Kagome on the bed and kissed her once more. He then reached the tail of his shirt and was about to remove it when a slender hand stopped him.

"Allow me." The miko then guided the kitsune to the bed and made him lay down. Afterwards, she straddled him and slowly pushed his shirt up.

"Lift your arms. I want to see all of you." Shippou complied and Kagome pulled the shirt over his head and was amazed at what she saw, even though this wasn't the first time she had seen him topless. The kitsune's body looked much larger than before.

"Do you like what you see?" Kagome was speechless. Her heart started to pound and her breathing quickened a little. Blue-green eyes closed as her fingers started trailing up the kitsune's muscled forearms, up his powerful arms, his broad shoulders, and down his broad chest and rippling abs. The miko enjoyed how his muscles rippled at her touch. A deep growl of pleasure rumbled from his throat at this. `I take that as a yes.'

Kagome then moved lower to remove Shippou's jeans. She unbuttoned them and tried to push them down his legs, but a certain bulge was making it a little difficult. So, the miko pulled the waist as far as it would allow over his manhood and slowly pushed them down, cupping his tight rear for a brief moment, then continued down his powerful thighs and calves.

Afterwards, the miko crawled back up the kitsune's body to give him another kiss. She then ran her tongue down the middle of his chest and torso, and stopped at his erection. Kagome kissed the tip at first and took him fully in her mouth. Shippou let out a cry of pleasure which lowered to a fierce, animalistic growl. He ran his fingers through the miko's long hair as her head slowly bobbed up and down his erection and a hand reached around to stroke his tail, adding to his pleasure. The kitsune started to move his hips in time to Kagome's mouth until he climaxed in her mouth, crying out in pleasure fisting his hands in her hair. The miko moved up once more and kissed him. Suddenly, Kagome found herself underneath Shippou.

"My turn; my turn to see all of you." Shippou moved to kiss her passionately. He then slowly removed her button-down shirt as she had done earlier. The only obstacle was her bra. The kitsune wasted no time in flicking it off with his claw.

"Hey! That was one of my-" The miko was cut off by another kiss. Shippou then ran his tongue down her neck, to her chest, and stopped at her toned stomach. The kitsune removed her skirt and flicked off her underwear.

"Beautiful. Every inch of you is beautiful, Kagome. And it will all be mine soon." And so, Shippou continued to run his tongue past the miko's stomach, towards her womanhood and stopped. He ran his thumb around her center and pushed two fingers inside her. Kagome cried out in response. She started to move her hips in time to the movement of the kitsune's fingers inside her. The miko clenched and unclenched her fists in her sheets. Her breathing quickened. She didn't know how much more she could last.

After a few moments, she climaxed, screaming out her pleasure. Her inner muscles clamped around Shippou's fingers like a vise, every muscle in her body tensing. Shippou then pulled his fingers out of the miko's womb, and tasted her cum. "Mmm, delicious, like cherries. I want to taste more of you." And so, the kitsune nuzzled his head between his soon-to-be mate's breasts, taking in her scent. Then, he moved towards her right breast and licked around her nipple while fondling the other. As he did, Kagome untied the bow that held Shippou's hair in a ponytail. She ran her fingers through his soft auburn tresses. The miko could hear soft purring from the kitsune as she did so.

Shippou then switched to her other breast. Kagome started gasping with pleasure. Her hands fisted in his hair and her muscles tensed as she screamed out her pleasure. After a few moments, Kagome's body went limp and the kitsune moved to kiss her. Her chest was heaving as she was trying to take air into her lungs.

"Don't get too comfortable, my dear. There's more that I want to do to you." Kagome's eyes widened at his. `There's more?' Shippou crawled down the miko's body once more and stopped between her legs. The kitsune ran his tongue along her center, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She started to move her hips while her legs wrapped around his head. Shippou started caressing Kagome's legs, adding to the pleasure. The miko would have tried to push him off, but her arms felt heavy. It was very difficult for her to think about anything at the moment. And so, she laid her back on the pillow as Shippou kept licking at her center until she climaxed once more, her cum coming out in spurts.

The kitsune licked all around the miko's womanhood. "Mmm, very delicious." `And all mine.' He then positioned himself at her entrance. "This might hurt, Kagome. Are you ready?" Kagome nodded in response. And with that, Shippou slowly pushed his manhood inside her until he reached her hymen. He then thrust a little harder, breaking it. The miko let out a cry of pain. "I'm sorry. The pain will be over soon." The kitsune moved to lick her tears and then worked up a slow pace.

Kagome started to feel her pleasure building with every thrust. She started moaning at this new sensation and kept pace with him at the moment. Grunts and growls of pleasure could be heard coming from the kitsune. A few minutes later, his pace quickened a bit. Her pace quickened as well. The kitsune then wrapped his tail and arms around Kagome's waist.

Shippou's pace then quickened to the point where the miko could no longer keep up with him. And so, she stopped moving her hips and just held onto him, her mouth open in a silent scream. His eyes started to glow a bright blue-green and his fangs became longer. His grunts and growls grew in volume. The kitsune's hair started to whip up and a blue flame surrounded the couple.

Suddenly, Shippou climaxed, roaring out his pleasure and sank his fangs into Kagome's throat, claiming her as his mate. She, in turn, screamed out in response to the pain and pleasure she experienced. He then licked the blood from her wound, eventually leaving a scar on her pale skin.

Afterwards, the kitsune rolled to his side, making sure not to crush his new mate. Both he and the miko couldn't believe they were finally mates. "This is like a dream come true. I never imagined that the woman who I treated like my own mother would be my mate. This is the happiest night of my life. I love you, my miko."

"I love you too, my lovely kitsune. You're mine as well. Goodnight, Shippou." They shared a final kiss before sleep claimed them.

End

That's the first lemon so far. I hope you like this. You might think it's a bit too sappy, but that's how it turned out. I'm probably going to do a Shippou/Rin next or Hiten/Kagome. I'll figure it out. Anyway, later. ^_^